A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Boyfriend Oral Sex Noises
Boyfriend Oral Sex Noises posted: 05/16/06 at 8:46 PM
noho  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
What noises does your guy make when you swallow his cum during a blowjob?

The reason I ask is during a blowjob, my guy makes some noises. Toward the end of it, he starts making more noises and get really vocal saying "I am going cum!" and breathes really loud and almost starts screaming when he begins to cum. When he cums, he shakes violently and squirts a big volume of thick cum to the roof of my mouth. With each squirt he makes a loud noise in his throat. At the end of the climax he is mumbling and sweating and asking me if I enjoyed his load/ok taste (which I always do).

He always seems a little psychotic to me during the blowjob only (sex is a lot less noisy). Also, when I swallow, he makes more noises when I spit or get a facial.

Is this normal?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/16/06 at 9:12 PM

RomanceMan  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Let's face it, most of us "let it all hang out" when we climax- making faces, noises, gestures, saying or shouting things, etc. - and we're all different. Sounds like you're making him VERY happy.

My wife's very quite both building up to and experiencing even poweful climaxes. After some of her larger ones, she's been almost comotose- sweating, mumbling and semi-coherent in the afterglow. She swears that one of these times she's going to pass out. Though I'm incredibly happy for her and proud of my accomplishment, at first I was a little scared by her reaction, but after experiencing it several times and seeing that it was normal for her, I'm much more relaxed.

Don't think there's anything to worry about.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/17/06 at 5:20 AM

Asian_Spork  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I wouldn't be worried. Some people also get more turned on feeling their SO going down on them while hearing their own voices of pleasure. Vocal sounds are obviously a big thing for him, and for many other people out there as well.

Good job with making him that happy!!!

----------

posted: 05/17/06 at 5:29 AM

SassyNYLady  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think that vocalization is an integral part of the "release", especially when you have someone there with you.

I mean, the feeling during an orgasm can be so intense, why not vocalize?

It's out of pleasure. Nothing to worry about.

----------
No matter how this all turns out...know that there is one man who loves you unconditionally darling.....unconditionally. ~LCM

posted: 05/17/06 at 5:48 AM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
lmao- sounds funny- my man is too damn quiet.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 05/20/06 at 4:53 AM

Tahoe Guy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Here is the experience from my wife, I am the first man she has ever been with that makes any noise while having sex or oral. She get very turned on, whats funny is she told me that she never thought she would get turned on by a man making any noise. Now she gets even more turned on becuase she knows she is pleasing me. Personally my legs do shake and I do make more noise the closer I get. So its good, and I am sure if you ask him it must be very good!

posted: 05/20/06 at 7:17 AM

April22_2006  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Like everyone else said, I wouldn't worry about it too much...I've been with guys who have done the same thing.

Though I have never gone down on the guy I'm with now (because we're long distance), he's told me he thinks it would be 'a sign of disrespect' to me if he didn't say my name or make some kind of noises.

posted: 05/20/06 at 7:37 AM

dham  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My hub of 16 years is too quiet for me!

posted: 05/20/06 at 10:03 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
According to your profile you're a male? Unless that's a typo...

And yes, I'd say that this is normal and for me it's music to my ears. It gives me the indication that he's enjoying it. I haven't had a quiet guy yet.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 05/24/06 at 12:54 AM

Aintluvgreat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by banarabbyt1
lmao- sounds funny- my man is too damn quiet.

I hear that mine is too. Lol all i get is REALLY loud breathing.

----------
~Being able to experience love is a blessing~

G&J 8-17-02 ~~> the end of time

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Boyfriend Oral Sex Noises

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles