A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Reverse 69 - Man on top Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Reverse 69 - Man on top posted: 05/16/06 at 5:11 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This last weekend my wife wanted me on top for a 69. We hadn't done it that often before, but she wanted to try it again. She likes the "teabagging idea" and wanted to go for that, which I thought was really nice. I enjoyed going down on her at the same time, and it was just awesome. After a couple of minutes of her teasing me that way, she took my di(k in her mouth from the under position, and I was afaid she would gag. I almost lost my load from the sensation, and we quickly switched and both enjoyed a wonderful orgasm.

My wife said that she loved that feeling of me being on top and her taking my penis in her mouth from that down angle. She said it was super arousing and to feel me licking her at the same time was awesome. I'm pretty flexible so that was not uncomfortable for me.

My question is, so other women like this 69 position or is it uncomfortable, being on the bottom and receiving a penis in your mouth from this angle? I am excited that we have found something else we can do once in a while to spice things up.

If you swallow in this position, how do you keep from gagging?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/17/06 at 5:46 AM

sexyat40  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's been awhile since I've done this. Until recently, this was the only way I was familiar with. I don't find it uncomfortable at all. If she's into it enjoy it and keep it up (so to speak) !

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 05/19/06 at 7:41 AM
CuriousMale2  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My girlfriend and I have done it that way a few times...she seems to like it...it just changes it up.

posted: 05/19/06 at 12:29 PM

lil_kitten  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
We tried it recently and the angle was a bit strange. I also felt like my face would be crushed if DH fell on me. I didn't really like it.

posted: 05/20/06 at 8:12 AM

TheWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This is the only way I like the 69 position...with him on top. I just love everything about it...I grab his ass and push him more towards me hehe

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

posted: 05/20/06 at 9:36 AM

luvbug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Him on top is the way we do 69 too.....I love it!!

----------
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move the body.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying "Man that was FUN!"

posted: 05/30/06 at 11:41 PM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You women amaze me!

posted: 07/16/06 at 5:38 AM

StardogsBaby  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
DH is the only man I have EVER let do that to me, I guess it was a trust issue, but I loved it! He's only finished one time that way, and it went okay, I was worried about being able to swallow that way too. I also love the traditional 69 because the hotter I get the more into it on him I get.

posted: 07/16/06 at 1:28 PM

sgr_girl  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My fiance and I have done it that way once. I think he was a little uncomfortable (I was too, because I was nearly gagging) but I think he was uncomfortable with his butt being in the air.. lol.

posted: 07/17/06 at 10:09 AM
Bobbysgirl79  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Actually, I like it better with him on top........I can get to his other body parts easier.......hehe........

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Reverse 69 - Man on top

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles