A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Hitachi Magic Wand !!
Hitachi Magic Wand !! Thumbs up posted: 04/02/06 at 12:21 PM
Danimal  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Im Married to a wonderful Woman for 13 years. Me and my wife use the Magic wand regularly during sex or seperately. Any other users (married or single) enjoy thier massager as much as we do?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Magic wand for couple use Thumbs up posted: 04/02/06 at 1:36 PM
Danimal  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Me and my wife like to use the massager during sex sometimes. It makes her cum alot. over and over and over until she stops from exhaustion and soaks the sheets. Im all for it since I love to see her in such pleasure. I actually look foward to her letting go. she usually cums at least three times fairly quickly. I have learned to hold back until she tells me to let go with her "this time". which I am happy to do as long as she is satisified.

If you want to try it you'll love it! heres how we do it. We start by having her lay on her back in the middle of the bed. I then lay on my left side (since im right handed) across the bed / my feet hanging off one side of the bed and my head near the other side of the bed on a pillow. she then lifts her right leg and sets it on my right shoulder or I will hold it spread open with my right arm so i can enter her. ( Im still on my left side and stay there during sex.) this looks like an upside down " T " her left leg she bends it and lays it flat on the bed (not streched out) and i will rest my right leg across her left leg. this is a very relaxing position for both of us and also erotic at the same time since i have control of both of her legs, holding them spread open.

This position allows full access for her to use the massager on her CLI* without me ever being in the way while i slide deep inside her. also this enables me to "rub" her "sweet spot" inside her with my head very very easily with little or no effort. when i do this she cums over and over. also if i lift her right leg up a little i can watch as i plunge into her slippery wetness which is very hot. this also allows for deep penetration.

we just love our magic wand .... we take it on trips with us,vacations ect. It has totally helped our relationship for the better and I just received our 3rd one in the mail last week after 20 years together and 13 married. She still is smokin hot.

One tip though..my wife likes to put a soft terry cloth towell between her and the massager and she will only use it on the low setting. the high setting is just too much for sensitive parts. she also will NOT hold it on her CLI* constantly. she will pull it away just slightly and back again on her quickly while varying the amount of pressure she applies to her CLI*

She has drenched me and the sheets alot of times while doing this. If you try it im sure you'll love it and will want to it more often.

We also role play occasionally while we make love. one is that im "taking advantage" of her, i hold her legs open with my strong right arm and with my right leg i hold her left leg from moving. I talk to her the whole time about stuff like.. are you going to do exactly what i say? are you going to tell anyone about this when get what i want? and i have her repeat after me while Im pretending to rape her, stuff like tell me your going to be my good girl...tell me what you want, you want me to take advantage of you huh? do you want me to feel better? she'll say YES I WANT YOU TO FEEL BETTER!! what do you want me to do??? She'll say please cum inside me.!!! and if she gets too excited and says she is going to cum i tell her that im the one raping her and that im the one that is going to cum..not her. so i stop and tease her. then start up again. and if she gives me an answer i dont want i pound her harder and deeper until she says ok ok ok and then gives me the answer i want.

for the apex i ask her something like "what are you going to tell me when and if i let you cum. this is where she uses her imagination... stuff like i promise im going to be your good girl..and im going to hold still and im not going to fight you at all..infact i want you to squirt your Loa* deep inside me please... im not going to say a word to anybody...please take advantage of me...please....please....she asks me if she can cum finally i say yes, while making an effort to hold her legs apart more and tighter and pinned down harder to prevent any last chance psuedo efforts to break free.(which she likes)..and then she says shes cumming and tells me all the things she promised she would. that really does it for her and me and we let go together ....spent.

try it you'll like it.
we do other games too that i'll share another time if anyone wants me to.
~Danimal~

----------
If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always gotten.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/02/06 at 4:20 PM

Lucy987  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
sounds wicked! i might throw some hints to my boyfriend!

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Hitachi Magic Wand !!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles