A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Guys: what does anal sex feel like for you?
Guys: what does anal sex feel like for you? posted: 03/19/06 at 6:22 AM

GraceIsGone  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm just wondering what anal sex feels like for guys, compared to vaginal sex. Does it feel good just because it's tighter?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/19/06 at 2:06 PM
Mike_AF  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It feels great!!! I love the tightness, I love everything about it. Too bad my wife doesn't maybe X wife soon

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/19/06 at 5:07 PM

Ninjasword71  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't care for it. Sure it's tight, but feels weird because there is no natural lube. Also putting my penis into a shitter is not my idea of fun. I have done anal maybe 10 times in my life and the times I have seen and smelt shit on my unit have disgusted me. Pussies are nice looking, wet...if not my mouth and tounge will produce that. And they taste a whole lot nicer i'm sure. Ca Ca=Toilet

----------
I'm Here for a good time, not a long time

posted: 03/19/06 at 6:46 PM

Ritagal  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User

----------

Last edited by Ritagal on 03/26/06 at 12:39 PM

posted: 03/20/06 at 12:35 AM

catibaby  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
heheheheehehe

----------
"All normal people love meat. If I went to a barbeque and there was no meat, I would say 'Yo Goober! Where's the meat!?'. I'm trying to impress people here Lisa. You don't win friends with salad."

posted: 03/20/06 at 11:43 PM

Mr. Music  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
THis is very new to my wife and me. We have been married for many years and we are just now beginning to try this. For me it is a total turn on to go where I haven't gone before. Also, it is very tight, and actually watching it go in is the biggest turn on. She has to be really hot to go to this point but when she is, she likes it more than I thought she would. She just seems to go crazy! I have absolutely no staying power once in, it is too exciting. SHe prefers once I'm ready to go in to put on a condom. She said the first time, "DO you want to put a condom on and blow you load up my a$$? I almost blew it right there with her saying that! It was over in seconds!

As far as it being only a toilet, I have never seen any part of her that is disgusting at all. I have licked her there many times and she is very clean. Every part of her turns me on!

posted: 03/20/06 at 11:53 PM

Mamarazzi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
So do you do it with or without a condom now?
My beau and I did it with the first few times, but then once he just went in without one. I think it felt so good to him, he came real fast and real intense.
can you describe the exact feeling you get?

posted: 04/25/06 at 9:02 AM

~Carla~  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
To quote my Hubby... "That's just GAY!"

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

posted: 04/25/06 at 11:56 PM

Journey  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Zona76
To quote my Hubby... "That's just GAY!"

Uh... right? So sticking it in a hot girl's a$$ is gay? But it's a girl? By definition anything you do with a member of the opposite sex can't be gay!

Gay people give oral sex to each other too. Does that mean that giving oral sex to your partner of the opposite sex is gay?!

Gay people kiss and hug and touch and love and care too... is that all gay as well?

Stupid.

Anyways, I find the anus a bit grainier and tighter in terms of texture. But the turn on is that it's slightly taboo or naughty.

Given the option, a vagina feels better... it's just it's nice to have options.

posted: 04/26/06 at 6:27 PM

~Carla~  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Journey must be a male.
Would guys find it pleasurable to have something stuck in their a$$ ?
It hurts to poop. And I have had a small tube go in for hospital enema's. This too is painfull. If I can't have pleasure from sex then count me out.
Some folks have extreem pleasure being beaten. Sado-Masochichism.
Count me out!

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Guys: what does anal sex feel like for you?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles