A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Woman: Why do you like getting a "creampie'? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Woman: Why do you like getting a "creampie'? posted: 02/27/06 at 2:29 PM
MysticOfNigh  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hey, just a odd thought I had in my mind.. something with my GF who made me realize this more.. I know a woman normally will NEVER let a guy cum inside her. (STDs, babies etc, even if using a pill or shot)

I mean I would guess its because of extream trust and love more, right?

I mean ladies, fill me in.. what in your mind (If at all) would let you even want your guy to cum inside you and where you have to kinda clean up and still feel it drip out of you.

I mean I know I am happy I am allowed to on my end.. shiows a sign of trust and so and I know it feels better to me as a man.. but was wondering, do women also love the feel of cum inside them? If so, what do you feel or like most from this creampie exp you get?

(Sorry if creampie isnt the right term.. not sure what else to call it)

Just trying to understand this more from a woman, since sometimes I wonder if things like this happen more for the mans sake and pleasure or if a woman gets off on that too.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/27/06 at 2:42 PM
GiraffeLover  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I would hate if he didn't do the deed inside. I'm on the pill, and my SO and I have known each other for 6 years and live together so i'm not concerned about STD's or pregnancy. Although I do have to say once it's over and done with i'm running to the washroom to wipe it all away because it can get rather messy if you fall asleep or leave it in. Personally I just like the feeling of him having an orgasm inside me, its a huge turn on

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/27/06 at 3:08 PM
MysticOfNigh  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Yea we started it 1st because we noticed with my size. (About 9 in, and silver dollar size thich) that with the condom, it would cause burning with her, or rugburn type soreness.. even with enough lube. (That and she was always wet because I made her cum more then once)

So we looked into other options, went for the pill, she was nervious but when Dr told her its actually more secure then a condom, she let me 1st time. Since then we are fine, once im done, I wipe her best I can inside and so.

Just was wondering, since I know guys like kinky things, or things like creampie, cumming on the woman etc.. and mostly in my mind I think a women doesnt care too much about it.. but Im starting to feel maybe a woman like its just as much and more then I thought, just kinda curious why.

I mean do you like the slimy feeling inside you or hot feeling? I mean whats it like to you all?

posted: 02/28/06 at 2:48 AM
alwayswonder  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy |
My husband always cums inside me and I love it this way. As for the actual feeling, I can feel his muscles twitching inside me when he cums. Often his twitching feels similar to my own, and sparks my own orgasm. I am always most likely to cum immediately after he does. I wouldn't say I feel his actual cum though, but I do feel a sudden warmth. As for mental, I don't know why, but I feel closer to my husband. I never thought of this as kinky, and I don't enjoy other 'kinky' type things. It always felt loving to me.

As a side note, condoms are uncomfortable and I have absolutely no interest in being cummed all over. I agree, it can be a little messy, but hubby grabs a towel, I take a pee and we're fine. Sometimes we just take a shower together.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Woman: Why do you like getting a "creampie'?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles