A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > wilder and kinkier sex...suggestions?
wilder and kinkier sex...suggestions? Question posted: 02/23/06 at 1:45 PM
flyingllama  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
OK here's the deal. I've been dating this guy for a few months, and we get along wonderfully. Here's the problem though...he is about 100x more sexually experienced than I am. That's not to say I'm a virgin or anything, but before him, there was only one other guy. He was, how should I put it? Horrible and selfish...yea that works. Anyway, for him it was just like "you lay there and take it while I do what I want." Nothing was ever on my terms, and I got so used to just submitting to him and not enjoying it. Well my current boyfriend has done about everything and anything there is to do and he gets bored easily. Problem with that? He's very passive aggresive when it comes to sex. He likes to go into submission and be taken advantage of while the woman gets completely freaky with him. I don't know how to please a guy that way. I haven't had any experience with kinky, freaky sex. However, I would very much like to gain some with him. I don't want to bore my guy by any means, so I need some suggestions. What kind of things can I do to keep an extremely expierenced guy satisfied? What works for you? I'm open to anything!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/23/06 at 9:49 PM

C3553  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Okay, first, don't get "freaky" right away. You want to enjoy this also but it sounds like you might need to warm up to the idea of being dominate. Teach yourself that what you are doing is okay with both you and your man.

So now that I've made this more difficult, let me give you some ideas.

1) 2 Nickels.

Call him up while he is at work and tell him you don't have much time to talk but you're working on a home project and need him to bring 2 nickels to you. If he asks why, don't answer, just say you don't have time to talk and ask him for the 2 nickels. When he says yes, thank him and hang up quickly. Don't take any more calls from him the rest of the day.

When he gets home ask for the two nickels. When he gives them to you lead him into the bedroom. Make him put his hands on the dresser and then put one nickel on the top of each hand. Then explain the rules.

Explain to him that you are going to do anything you want with him for 15 minutes. If he's able to keep the nickels on his hands his prize is he gets anything he wants with you. (Within reason, after all, we are warming you up to this.) If he can't keep the nickels on his hands for 15 minutes, and he won't, then you get anything you want from him.

When the 15 minutes begins you'll know what to do. Spank him lightly, cut off his underwear with scissors, let your imagination run wild. When he loses, and he will, make him bathe you and shave your legs, or massage you, or whatever else you want.

If he wins, do as he asks.

Game over, mission accomplished.

2) Hanger trick.

Say nothing when he comes home. Grab him and lead him into the bedroom. Take two of his ties. Cover his eyes with one. Take the other tie his hands to a wooden hanger. Don't have one? Call him and make him buy it before he comes home. Hang the hanger up over to the end of the door and then have your way with him.

End of Game, you win.

3) Exercise Ball.

You know those exercise balls that are all the rage? Buy one, they're cheap. When he comes home be "exercising" on it nude. Be on your back and when he asks what you are doing tell him you were waiting for him. He's a man, he'll know what to do next.

4) Trail of Clothes.

If he doens't live with you, invite him over. Leave a trail of you're clothes from the front door to the bedroom. Leave the front door open a crack when he gets there and is about to come in and then run to the bedroom. (This assures that it's him and not a rapist or something). Be naked when he comes into the bedroom.

Good job!!! :-)

I have a lot more ideas, those are some of my favorites.

As you get more comfortable with your body and the way he responds you can get more "freaky". You know, it's not about the sex so much as it is about the anticipation of sex. It not about intercourse so much, but what got you there. It's not about an orgasim, it's about emotion.

Good luck.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/08/06 at 2:56 AM
sweet leta  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
these were good.....

*hot and bothered*

posted: 03/08/06 at 3:25 AM

rachelaugh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love the nickel Idea------I'm going to try that one with my bf.

I was going to suggest just to go from what your comfortable with to a small step up.....your guy is probably very aware that you're not completely comfortable with "kinky freaky sex"

I think the tying the hands idea is great, or just blindfolding him, because that way you can do whatever you want without him knowing whats coming next. Feathers, silk, running your hair, and your finger tips over his body, ice, heat, massage oil, anything you can think of to turn him on. Don't tell him whats going to happen in advance, just be ready when he gets there.

Be confident, that's the sexiest thing you can do........right guys!

----------
"Life is 10% what's handed to you and 90% how you REACT to it"

Anyone or anything that does not make you come alive, is too small for you!

posted: 03/14/06 at 12:19 PM

l0vergirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Great ideas C3553, especially the nickel one. Could you please post some more good kinky/freaky sex ideas.

posted: 04/26/06 at 10:56 PM

SweetPea17  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love that nickel idea, how creative! I might try that!!!

----------
~*SweetPea17*~

posted: 05/10/06 at 7:21 PM

kate841  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
thank you for the nickel idea! Will definitely be trying that with my boyfriend during his next visit. Although we're still at the atage where sex is fantastic we both like to experiment quite a bit as well and I know he would love it if I was to take control a bit more, it's just I've never been sure how to start it off as I'm usually the submissive one!

posted: 05/11/06 at 12:32 PM

TexasAngel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I, too, love the nickel idea but am game for all those you mentioned. How cool is that nickel idea?!? Wow!

Rachel had a few great ideas as well. And yes, the best advice of all is having CONFIDENCE and COMMUNICATION. You can start off with the feathers or a little blindfold. Rent a dirty movie (XXX) and watch it (or a few) alone without him. Steal a few ideas, tone it up or down for your liking, then try them out on him. Stop by a 'toy store' and pick up those oils and flavored condoms, etc...

Remember, keep it varied. Don't do everything at one time so you're all out of ideas within a week or month. Pace yourself and have fun!

posted: 12/05/08 at 8:24 AM

afnoles  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Would the nickel trick work for a woman? Would it be difficult for her to keep her hands still as I touch, kiss, and caress? Or is this more of a game for him?

posted: 12/17/08 at 4:53 AM
Jack Nelson  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The goal in playing with men is making them wait - how long can you keep that erection going - without the climax. True for women as well, but with men the stimulation can be rougher -

Since he is asking - ask him to make dinner for you -

When he comes over with the food - have him make you a drink - and serve it to you while you lounge on the couch - make it clear that only you will be drinking - have him stand or kneel beside you - maybe rub your feet as you talk about the day.

When you are relaxed, lead him to the beadroom to pick-up someting a little more comforatble - sit on the bed and have him get a few pieces on lingerie from your drawers - he should show them to you at your request - don't be afraid to have him finger several as you make-up your mind what to wear - be verbal - and have him lay the final outfit on the bed for you - then have him start to undress you - shoes - maybe your blouse - unhook your bra - you can touch him briefly - makesure he is aroused and then send him away before you show him anything nice - have him go start dinner while you put on the outfit. Make sure you show some skin and assures him that you will be playing tonight -

When you are ready - then I say go for a little show -
Have him fix you another drink or a small appetizer - just you -
And after he serves it - tell him he is a little over dressed!
Have him do a little strip tease for you - you tell him what to take off - how to stand - bare or boxers it is your choice - you might want bare - then toss him a little thong for the evening - either way I am sure you will have him hard by then - a warm touch will ensure he is fully 'extended' -

Then sit back and watch him cook you a meal - make sure he remains hard through the cooking - touch him occasionally - if he drops a spoon, have him 'bend over' to pick it up - a few slaps on the ass will also serve as a reminder - enjoy yourself by picking on the small things - not enaough salt - no pepper - too much mess - all are areas for a little verbal abuse - and if he likes it - a few more slaps on the ass - have him serve you a taste of what he is cooking - on one of his nipples or the tip of his co*k. I am sure you can be creative -

Finally, have him serve you his creation. He can wait on you in the buff, kneel by you have have you feed him or serve you as you lounge on the sofa. YOur choice - just ensure he stays hard.

When you are fully satisfied, what is better than desert -
Either you or him - whip cream is always fun - after all this time being hard - I am sure he will be ready to please!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Game & Roleplaying Ideas > wilder and kinkier sex...suggestions?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles