A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > watching men ejaculate
watching men ejaculate Cool posted: 01/05/06 at 3:06 PM
TotsrUs  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Women, do you like watching your man ejaculate? Or is that not a turn on? Do you like to play with his cum when he ejaculates?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/05/06 at 11:37 PM

bluemoon29  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Since no one responded yet, I'll go. YES!! I LOVE watching my boyfriend ejaculate! I don't get to see it a lot because even when he cums on my stomach or something, he's rubbing the head of his penis on my stomach as he's shooting. I love seeing the semen FLY! I got the fortunate chance to witness my boyfriend shoot before Christmas. I was giving him a handjob while he was in bed and he shot over his head. That was so hot!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/06/06 at 5:33 AM

TexasAngel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Totally love to watch. Not my favorite thing as there are so many other things to see and do. But watching him masturbate as well as the end results is very hot to me.

posted: 01/06/06 at 5:39 AM

luvbug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Just the thought of watching a guy masturbate is a total turn on to me!!

----------
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move the body.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying "Man that was FUN!"

posted: 01/06/06 at 6:03 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
>>>Just the thought of watching a guy masturbate is a total turn on to me!!

Why is that?

posted: 01/06/06 at 7:24 AM

sexyat40  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Huge turn on ! I even have pics of the "money shot" which I've looked at when we aren't together.

posted: 01/06/06 at 5:36 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My DW loves to watch me cum. I cum on her boobs and then she rubs the cum all over her boobs. She is usually masterbating with a dildo at the same time. Really starts talking dirty when I ejaculate.

posted: 01/07/06 at 12:36 AM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's become increasingly evident that my wife loves to watch me cum both during sex and when I masturbate for her. She does not specifically play with or handle my cum, but is not averse to letting it stay on her or run over her for a minute or two before we clean up. She, and I, especially enjoy it when she leans back against our bathroom countertop, and I stand in front of her ,asyurbating until I blow my load over her lower tummy/upper thigh area and it runs down her beautiful long legs clear to her feet. Very Hot!

posted: 01/07/06 at 4:04 AM

TexasAngel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by ct9447
>>>Just the thought of watching a guy masturbate is a total turn on to me!!

Why is that?

Are you kidding? It's AMAZING! I love it! Why?

I think it's the ego trip, the fact that we get to see what goes on behind closed doors, and the end result. So, I guess it's the...

Power trip.
Ego trip.
Seeing HOW they do it.
Knowing it's FOR US. (Doing it to please us)
The end result.

Do you love watching a woman masturbate?

posted: 01/07/06 at 12:11 PM

Inluvwith1  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I posted this in another topic, but it seemed to fit here as well... tell me what you think please.

I actually caught my ex masterbating once. I called to tell him I would be at his place to pick him up in 30 minutes. I arrived and walked in as he had always told me to do, as I opened his bedroom door, I saw him naked in front of the computer with his arm going up & down and a towel over his lap. It happened so fast, that the instant I opened the door he was saying "wait just a minute" so I walked outbackwards, as I had barely made it in the doorway. It was awkward for sure, because he obviously didn't want me to see him and he knew I was on my way to get him. We seemed to have awkward conversation that night but I never mentioned it until we broke up 6 months later. I told him how I felt neglected in the relationship and used that day as an example of how he would rather "beat off" than be with me. After we broke up, I found out he was meeting people online and going to tan naked with them... yes, meeting strangers online, men & women, and immediately going to their pool to be naked out in the sun. I think that says it all!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > watching men ejaculate

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles