A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Military Relationships > Military Spouses > What do you miss the most?!
What do you miss the most?! Question posted: 12/06/05 at 11:08 AM

lmack0104  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I know that we all have things about our SO's that we miss the most...having them in bed next to us...going out on dates, etc.....What do you miss most and why?!

I miss our Friday nights together...dinner and then out to a movie and always home to an early night in bed....
My Friday nights are really empty now....it sucks. It was something we both looked forward to every week!!!

----------
***Kenna***

Proud Army Wife 11.26.04

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/06/05 at 11:11 AM

shashi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hugs, I mean I miss all the other things, but he gave the greatest hugs....**SIGH** and right now, I really need a hug, in fact, I have needed one for about 50 days now, and have 315 more days to go....

----------
ShAsHi

~I wanna love you forever....I wanna die in your arms..~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 12/06/05 at 11:16 AM

lmack0104  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User

Sounds like your man left about when mine did....mine might have been a little earlier....mine has been 86 days...but R&R is in less than a month!!!

----------
***Kenna***

Proud Army Wife 11.26.04

May the road rise to meet you. May the wind be always at your back. May the sun shine warm upon your face. And rains fall soft upon your fields. And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of His hand.

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:16 AM

lmack0104  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You actually aren't that far from me...I am in VA!!!!!!!!

----------
***Kenna***

Proud Army Wife 11.26.04

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:17 AM

shashi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I am not holding my breath for R&R...your man is in Kuwait right? Mine is in Kosovo..I am the lone Kosovo gal around here...hehe how long will he be gone?

----------
ShAsHi

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:19 AM

irvinsgirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i miss the text messages from 3-7 in the morning. he always sent me a message saying good morning beautiful or how are you doing my little rose petal. he was the best at waking me up and making my do that much better. he never missed a day. sometimes i would get lucky and give him a wake up call. but most of the time it was him. i still have most of them too.. i read them quite often. not everyday but at least once a week. it gets me through the really tough days. but of corse i still have 4 more months to go so i think i will be looking at them a lot..hehe. i do miss everything but i miss that a lot.

----------
~Karly Kay~

*~*I Can't Wait To See My Marine*~*

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:22 AM

lmack0104  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yup, my man is in Kuwait. It is very different there. I am VERY lucky. He calls every day.

I have a friend who's fiance is going to Kosovo next year...National Guard, as well.

Since my hubby is reserves, he had pre-deployment for 5 weeks (when I couldn't see him, he was in Indiana) and then 12-13 in Kuwait....so about 14 months total.

----------
***Kenna***

Proud Army Wife 11.26.04

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:22 AM

shashi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
McKenna, sent you a PM!!

----------
ShAsHi

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:24 AM

lmack0104  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
AWWWW, the text messages are sweet. At least you have them to read as much as you want. I have two saved voice mails on my cell phone that I listen to whenever I need to...plus I have the teddy bear he made me with his voice!!

I miss everything, too!!!

----------
***Kenna***

Proud Army Wife 11.26.04

posted: 12/06/05 at 11:27 AM

shashi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I get to talk to mine every day too, he is National Guard...mine didn't go with an actual unit, so, he is on a 365 deal...we will see, they have already given him a date to come home...(as if I am going to believe that!!) I am very lucky, I talk to him or see him via webcam everyday, and we email back and forth. Nothing is as good as in person though! I have old emails I read, old text messages and about 10 voice mails...I am pathetic!

----------
ShAsHi

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Military Relationships > Military Spouses > What do you miss the most?!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles