A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > What do you do after receiving a facial? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
What do you do with the cum on your face?
Wipe it off with a towel
Go to the bathroom to wash it off
Leave it on for a while and clean up later
Rub it in
Scoop it into your mouth
Have him clean the mess he made
Other, please specify
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
What do you do after receiving a facial? posted: 11/07/05 at 8:57 AM
CathyLyn  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Out of curiosity, I've got a question for women who either enjoy facials or take them to please their boyfriends - what do you usually do with the cum on your face?
I'd also value input from men, who enjoy giving facials - is there any specific way you would like your girlfriend to act after receiving the facial?
About myself: most of the time I'll leave my boyfriend's cum on my face for a few minutes, while it feels nice and warm, and then wipe it off.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/07/05 at 9:06 AM

ct9447  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
>>>About myself: most of the time I'll leave my boyfriend's cum on my face for a few minutes, while it feels nice and warm, and then wipe it off.

God that's hot.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Re: What do you do after receiving a facial? posted: 11/07/05 at 11:34 AM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by CathyLyn
I'd also value input from men, who enjoy giving facials - is there any specific way you would like your girlfriend to act after receiving the facial? most of the time I'll leave my boyfriend's cum on my face for a few minutes, while it feels nice and warm, and then wipe it off.

My wife, when giving oral, sometimes jerks me off onto her cheek. That's about as "facial" as I get.

Regardless, she's always pretty quick to want to wipe it off quickly after I'm done. I'd sure love seeing and feeling it if she'd do like you do and let it on a little while. I think that shows that you're extremely comfortable with him- the act and the conclusion. Wiping it off right a way, especially quickly, makes it feel like it's an "eewww- get this stuff off me" kinda reaction.

Last edited by RomanceMan on 12/22/06 at 4:32 AM

posted: 11/07/05 at 11:48 AM
romanic  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Post removed.

Last edited by romanic on 01/17/09 at 10:26 AM

posted: 11/07/05 at 2:13 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I usually just come in her mouth, not giver her a facial. But if it does get on her face or drip down onto her chin she scoops it with a finger and either eats it or feeds it to me.

Mike

posted: 11/08/05 at 10:26 PM

Hamrs6Penny  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I voted for the middle 3, because that's what I usually do every time he gives me one. I get to swallow some as it comes out, then scoop some in, rub some in, then lay there with the rest of it on and clean it up later. I love feeling it run off my face and down my neck.

----------
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away._

posted: 11/10/05 at 2:10 AM

Danger04  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
When he cums on my face i will let it sit for a few then wipe it off...no harm done........For some reason he gets off and more went he gets it on my glasses.....

----------
Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.

posted: 11/10/05 at 5:36 AM

*TamaraJay*  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love when he cums on me, sometimes he's hesitant to come on my face though, we'll lay there and snuggle, sometimes we'll leave it on there, but usually he will grab a towel or something, hes very caring and wants to clean me up so we can lay there and feel how good it is to be that close

posted: 11/10/05 at 9:24 PM

Heather1976  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hiya guys hehe i love this topic ..
My man has only gave me 1 facial and i loved it.. Geting to see the cum shot out is hott.. But i giveing him head soo he just goes off in my mouth .. I guess he likes this better then wasting it on my face hehe .. But when he did give me a facial i left the cum on my face then sucked him clean .. then wen't to the bathroom to clean it up = )
Again i just love this topic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Heather1976 on 11/10/05 at 9:31 PM

posted: 11/10/05 at 9:29 PM

Solla  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Scoop most into my mouth and rub in the little that remains.

----------
Love is too precious to let it get stale

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > What do you do after receiving a facial?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles