A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > How old were you when you first gave a BJ(blowjob)
how old were you when you first gave a BJ
This poll is closed.
14or 15 15 26.79%
16 or 17 17 30.36%
younger, please specify 2 3.57%
older, please specify 22 39.29%
Total: 56 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

How old were you when you first gave a BJ(blowjob) posted: 10/26/05 at 10:06 PM

mommaof2  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
How old were you girls when you gave a blowjob for the first time? I was 15yrs old, and it was with my first serious boyfriend.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/26/05 at 10:27 PM

Bacon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was 19. Yeah, I did pretty much everything for the first time when I was 19. So apparently I'm an extremely late bloomer when it comes to sex. :P

----------
~*~Ham's Bacon~*~*~October 31, 2003~*~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/26/05 at 11:26 PM

USArmyBrat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Never. I don't like the idea and don't intend on doing it any time soon. I'm just glad that my husband is a good sport about it. But I think that may be because I have a bite-complex (anything in my mouth gets bitten, including fingers from the dentist).

----------
I love my Army soldier! Hoo-ah!
Married on October 14th, 2005.

posted: 10/26/05 at 11:30 PM

lonestar42  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by USArmyBrat
Never. I don't like the idea and don't intend on doing it any time soon. I'm just glad that my husband is a good sport about it. But I think that may be because I have a bite-complex (anything in my mouth gets bitten, including fingers from the dentist).

Definitely a good reason not to be giving BJs! LOL

My first time was when I was 16, but it didn't last long, and I didn't do it again until I was 18 or 19.

----------
The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein

posted: 10/27/05 at 12:12 AM

englishchic  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I haven't done it yet. don't know if that's a bad thing or a good thing

----------
~what a wicked game to play to make me feel this way what a wicked thing to do to let me dream of you~

posted: 10/27/05 at 12:31 AM
aisling71  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was 17, and he was my second boyfriend. He is now my husband!

posted: 10/27/05 at 1:39 AM

bluemoon29  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Bacon, if you think you're a late bloomer, my bloom must be ancient. I got my first kiss when I was 22. I gave my boyfriend a blow job for the first time after 5 weeks of dating, the night I moved into my new apartment--PRIVACY. So, September 4th and 23 years old. I've had many firsts with my boyfriend. We are so in love, it's almost silly.

posted: 10/27/05 at 2:34 AM

GenevieveR  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Do you mean to completion? Because if you do the answer is WAAAY different. LOL The first one was at 17... but I never finished the job (hey, doing it gets me in the mood for a good ride ) until I was in my 30s

*yes, I know, I'm a freak around here for that*

posted: 10/27/05 at 2:41 AM

lil_romantic  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was 15

----------
Monkeys will rule the world

posted: 10/27/05 at 2:44 AM
ArMyWiFe4  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i was 16

----------
Every day needs a purpose

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > How old were you when you first gave a BJ(blowjob)

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles