A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Love to swallow cum?
Love to swallow cum? Red face posted: 10/26/05 at 12:26 PM
noho  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have a question for those ladies who love to swallow (please only answer if you do like/love to swallow). When you swallow, do you actively like/love to taste it? Do you make a conscious effort to taste it (let it swirl around in your mouth, have your tongue bathe in it, gargle it, pull it out during sex to taste it, stop deepthroating it taste it when he comes, etc.)? Do you keep it in your mouth as long as possible to savor the taste?

I enjoy swallowing it but I don't keep it in my mouth too long (maybe 10 seconds). I have some girlfriends, who swallow, who say that they keep in their mouths for up to a minute at a time. One girl says she makes her guy not cum for at least a week before giving him a BJ since she wants a HUGE load to taste and swallow.

Just wondering if this is normal. Thanks.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/26/05 at 12:50 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
Is this normal? I think it depends on the girl and who you ask.

Me tho, I don't always care for the taste, but I swallow since it's sexier, hotter and more erotic than spitting it. As for letting it swirl in my mouth, I have done a few tricks with it.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/26/05 at 1:40 PM

whatcanisay  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have to second that. The only reason I would be playing with it is for the erotic value to him, not me.

----------
Angels banished from heaven have no choice but to become demons.

posted: 10/26/05 at 10:29 PM
ManDefender  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've had a lover who actually loves the taste, feel and texture of it. She's always torn between me c*mming inside her or c*mming in her mouth. :-)

----------
Defending men and their manhood all over the universe!!!

posted: 10/26/05 at 10:43 PM

ANGEL4633  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I ALWAYS swallow. I think it depends on the guy and their diet as far as what it tastes like though. Cause I have let a guy cum in my mouth and it tasted kinda good, and then 2 days later about gagged on it. So no, I dont let it sit in my mouth and do all of that. I do it more for the eroticness of it. (is that even a word?! lol). I love giving a bj, and love it when a guy cums in my mouth...but I definitly swallow more cause its just hot.

----------
In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.

Wink posted: 10/27/05 at 9:04 AM

Danger04  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hmmm.....I have to say that i like to swallow as well....as from thw swirl in my mouth no not really...but of course I have done the cute little tricks too....lots of fun

----------
Love is fire. But whether it's gonna warm your heart or burn your house down you can never tell.

posted: 10/27/05 at 9:06 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Cute little tricks? Do tell!

posted: 10/27/05 at 10:38 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by ct9447
Cute little tricks? Do tell!

LOL...You have to ask my S/O about this and I have a feeling that he's not going to kiss and tell.

I don't blow bubbles with it or anything.
When I said tricks, that was a figure of speech.
There's so much a woman can do with cum after giving a bj. Use your imagination. lol

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 10/27/05 at 1:37 PM

mulattoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
erm
semen's flavor is changed by diet, that is true
not like if u eat strawberries its sweet.
more like if u eat onions its foul
theres some others but i cant remember the entire article i read

posted: 10/28/05 at 10:20 AM
  [more]
 Group: Guest 
|
my girlfriend hates semen

i dont know why.

i kinda like it though

man that was gay

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Love to swallow cum?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles