A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Threesome Fantasy Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
What do you think of 3 ways?
Would love one
Not for me
Would be cool just to watch my girl with another girl.
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Threesome Fantasy Question posted: 10/09/05 at 3:09 PM

ChelleLaRae  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I wanted to spice things up so I told my boyfriend to write down all the things he would like to add, well most of them I was compliant with but then I got to the three some thing. Now I have no problem making out and having sex with another girl, especially the ones he has picked out, but I am jealous. I know it is wrong to be jealous but it would make me insane to see him pay any sexual attention to someone other than me. Would it be the same if I offered a hands off session, me and the other girl while he watches? or should I just say forget it and tell him he will half to keep it in his dreams?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/09/05 at 10:06 PM

Another_Guy  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
The topic of threesomes or bringing third parties into the relationship comes up all the time. Here is a recent one where some people made some thoughtful/cautionary comments: what's up with lesbians?

I wouldn't recommend that you do it period. Since you have reservations, you are ESPECIALLY right to avoid it. Some fantasies are best never acted out. Any sex involving third parties should be at the top of the "fantasy not to act out" list.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/09/05 at 10:13 PM

Hank_&_Anja  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't find anything wrong with threesomes, but Another_Guy is right, that if you have any reservations about it you shouldn't do it. Anything in the "fantasy" realm should always be done "safe, sane, and consensual" whether it be a threesome, or aspects of BDSM. If you don't feel comfortable, don't do it. It isn't to say that you never will, but you have to have that comfort level otherwise it may have a more negative impact than it does positive.

~Hank

----------
True love conquers all.

Check out our story on our website!
www.hankandanja.com/
(Don't forget to sign our guestbook!)
www.http://fun.mysurvey.com/join.cfm?r=2616860.com

posted: 10/10/05 at 2:20 AM
RichT  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hello Chello,

Forget the threesome thing. It just isn't worth putting your own relationship at risk.

Some fantasies are best left as fantasies and threesomes is definitely one of those.

There is a Golden Rule in/for relationships - Never do anything that you do not want to do. AND your partner should respect your wishes.

posted: 10/10/05 at 4:25 AM
ynot  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
I know it is wrong to be jealous

If you talk to people who do this kind of sexual activity as a major part of their sex life- in other words, they are successful with 3somes, swinging, watching SO have sex with others, etc- you find that many of them enjoy the feelings of jealousy, in other words, they have channelled what seems a bad emotion into an intensifier of the erotic excitement. Do you think that describes you? Can you get into that zone? If you doubt it, or don't want to risk a real relationship breaker, please re-read all the above replies, and heed what they say.

----------
The simple things you see are all complicated - I look pretty young, but I'm just back-dated, yeah Pete Townshend, Substitute
ynot_indeed@yahoo.com

posted: 10/11/05 at 11:15 AM

Horny  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hahahaha... couldn't imagine - Threesome...Yaks !

----------
Love Hurts !

posted: 10/31/05 at 9:00 PM

BooSFla  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife and I had this same discusion. She said she would like to try a ffm 3sum but that my interaction with the other girl would be very limited. No kissing, intercourse- some touching would be OK.

Then one night we were out with a friend and they wound up making out (my wife's first time kissing a girl). Then the friend turned to kiss me, I asked my wife if it would be ok with her and she said yes, so we wound up making out too. It never went any further but I was surprised that my wife said ok. When I asked her about it later she said she found it erotic, so if we ever do the threesome we'll have to see how that goes. The bottom line is I would never do anything that she wasn't comfortable with. We have 16 years together so there is total trust there.

In your case you would have to see if you man is ok with just watching and exactly what you are comfortable allowing. You are the only one that has the answer.

posted: 11/01/05 at 5:38 AM

Millennium21  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've actually had one threesome in the past and i was single at the time, i think in terms of a relationship, you both have to be 100% sure you want to do it. I had the threesome outside a relationship so that fantasy doesnt have to be forfilled again. But if you both feel that you have a desire to have a 3 some, and both comfortable with it, then no problem, otherwise its not a good idea.

good luck

----------
"Expect The Unexpected"
" Take Responsability for your own actions"

posted: 11/03/05 at 12:58 PM

RoryKatB  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I did it with my boyfriend and another girl a while back. It really was no big deal....I had to set down some rules like he had to pay more attention to me than the other girl and the other girl couldn't be as hot as me...If you are worried about the jealousy thing...you could always try to find a girl who is more into you than him...that would make him jealous and all the attention would be focusesd on you. I am straight but I remember me being in the middle and my bf on the left and the girl on my right and they were both focused on me. I think my bf may have been a little jealous because she was so into me. LOL. And hey, if you fulfill his fantasy by making out with another girl, maybe he could fulfill one of yours and you can have a threesome with another guy. I've always wanted to try that...

posted: 11/12/05 at 12:34 PM
AVG GUY  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my advice , simulte it by talking it out in bed , with or w/o limits [ up to the two of you ] but keep it a fantasy .

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Threesome Fantasy

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles