A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Loneliness > are you feeling alone even in a relationship?
are you feeling alone even in a relationship? Question posted: 10/06/05 at 11:05 PM

nopoil  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
have you ever felt alone in a relationship even if you're married or just living together....

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/09/05 at 4:09 PM

N_Touch  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I always felt alone when I was married. It was really hard to handle. I never understood why but now that I am divorced I don't feel that way so often, I am not saying get a divorce by any means. Lonliness sucks even more when you are with someone, it seems like there is something missing. maybe its not right for you.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/13/05 at 10:08 AM
never2forget  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I used to feel lonely when I was with him and I know why. I don't think there was a friendship as much as a sexual connection. So maybe try to find some more common ground between you two.

posted: 10/13/05 at 10:28 AM

luvbug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
YEP!!!

----------
A good friend will help you move. A really good friend will help you move the body.

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A really good friend will be sitting beside you saying "Man that was FUN!"

posted: 10/13/05 at 2:51 PM

l_elena_r  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes, due to our crazy work schedules, because he isn't around when I need him...

----------
Elena

"Don't worry, be happy!"

posted: 10/27/05 at 5:02 PM

robertsgirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i do at the mo feel lonely my boyfriends been away for 4 weeks due to work but hes back saturday yippppppeee for a week and half and i should see him weekends again , as hes in the forces it can make things hard and u can feel lonely when they are away but getting calls is good and letters. good news tho he could be out feb 2007 !!!!!!!!

----------
If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.Winnie the pooh
In memory of my dear brave dad. 24/06/52 -26/02/06 i miss you!
The current mood of robertsgirl at www.imood.com

posted: 11/20/05 at 1:53 PM

ml_barber  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i feel lonley right now, my husband is never home b/c he's working 12 hours a day if not more..i'm always by myself and when i'm home i try to do things to keep myself occupied but in the end it never works..i find myself wishing he'd be home so i could have some company...ugg i can't wait till his hours get cut back a wee bit.

posted: 12/03/05 at 2:00 PM

cinderella05  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I definetly feel lonely! I'm in a LDR, hehe, theres my reason for being lonely. but even in a LDR, knowing you do have someone but even then you have this feeling of loneliness, not because there not there with you but its just this strange feeling. because even our S/O's get busy and dont have time for us. I dunno, just a weird feeling i get sometimes, and I wonder why am I feeling this way when I know I got someone special in my life, regardless of them being near me or not.
hope this makes sense

----------
Chanda

posted: 12/11/05 at 8:52 AM
Andy187  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
yeah i feel lonely right now. havnt talked to my girl in over a week now. Shes busy with college finals or going out with friends. i worry about her going to dance clubs because of the guys that go there. Im hoping i get to talk to her tonight and a good thing to look forward to is next saturday i get to see her again:-)

posted: 12/13/05 at 9:29 AM
sally25  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Lonelyness sucks , but sometimes neccasary if theres a reaseon thats valid if why you and your guy are not spending time together , however if you have tried to work it out and he genuinly seems to leave you feeling that way you have to think about whats best.
Me and my ex-fiance quite a few years ago know well right before I ended it he got busy with college and I was in college but we lived 15 min from each other and he would literally sometimes not call me for two days or not come by for a week it got to the point were it was 11 months of no sex I tried everything to work it out with him but he just basically said that was the way it was gonna be until he didn't know when , finally one time he got sic and didn't bother to call me and tell me so and i didn't hear from him for like ten days I tried everything to get a hold of him and finally he reached me and said he was fine he just didn't call cause he was in bed sic, whatever , anyways I was done after that .

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Loneliness > are you feeling alone even in a relationship?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles