A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Women's Issues > Boobs Growing out of Control!
Boobs Growing out of Control! Red face posted: 08/08/05 at 5:59 AM

Shay311  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
HAha. Hey ladies, I was just wondering to those who have experienced rapid or gradual boob growth while on birth control...

how long did this phenomenon last for you?

I've been on birth control a month now and have grown about a little more than half of a cup size and they are pretty sore and show no signs of stopping. I bought a new bathing suit this summer and it totally fit me perfectly when I got it. Yesterday I went to the pool with my man and he said "Holy Shit *big stupid grin*"...yeah no kidding. The babies were popping out of my new bathing suit. Blagh.

So how fast did y'all notice your boobs were growing, did they stop growing within a month or longer? I have a friend who has been on BC for 2 years and grew from an 36A cup to a 36C. Is that common?

**I already know everyone is different and everyone acts differently to different types of birth control...blah blah I know, please don't tell me again. I'm just asking a question here.

----------
Love is a very fragile flower. It has to be protected, it has to be watered.
The poison of possessiveness and jealousy destroys love. 4/27/04

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/08/05 at 6:19 AM

lunarrainbow  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Greetings,

Sadly I must repeat it everyone is different, that being said...... the pill is a hormone... female hormones cause breast growth. Breast will also enlarge and minimize in relation to where you are in your cycle.

Also if you are still under 25 you are naturally still growing.

Hope that helps you soon.
Hugs,
B

----------
Well Behaved Women Never Make History.
Judge me all you want, but keep the verdict to yourself.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/08/05 at 7:56 AM
GiraffeLover  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've been on BC the past year and i've grown two cup sizes. From a B to a D with no sign of stopping now. BUT i'm not certain if it was from the BC or just because I was growing normally.

posted: 08/08/05 at 9:04 AM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
I grew also, but yeah, I'm only 22. But at like 20 when I started I moved up from a C to a D. I really hate it, they are so big I can't stand it, I'm seriously considering a reduction.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 08/08/05 at 9:18 AM

flimsy01  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm also under 25 and I've been eating a bit more in addition to BC, but I've gone from almost a B to almost a C in 6 weeks. I'm not complaining, even though I have some lingerie shopping to do.

posted: 08/08/05 at 9:50 AM

Ladybug30  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was on Ortho Tri Cyclen from about age 24 til 30. I went from a 34B to a 36C but then it stopped. I was pretty surprised because I didnt expect my boobs to get bigger like that! I didnt mind.

posted: 08/08/05 at 11:20 AM

tr_lm  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was in the exact same boat as Ladybug30. I was taking ortho tri cyclen and I moved from a 34B to a now 36C. I wish they were a little smaller, but my husband doesn't complain...hehehe...

----------
~*~If you think it's tough being a Policeman, try being a Policeman's WIFE~*~

posted: 08/08/05 at 11:56 AM

zoeyangel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Jeez...remind me to NEVER take bc pills

I am a DD already...I can't imagine getting bigger...I wish there was a pill to make mine smaller...

posted: 08/08/05 at 12:03 PM

Arivianna  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User

Last edited by Arivianna on 01/05/11 at 11:15 AM

posted: 08/08/05 at 4:26 PM

kristyn417  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I went from an A to a DD when I was pregnant. Afterwards, the DD's stayed, and I ended up getting a reduction. I'm now a B.

Birth control messes with your hormones, just as pregnancy would. its perfectly normal to have that kind of growth

----------
i have the best husband in the world

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Women's Issues > Boobs Growing out of Control!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles