A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Erotic Fantasy: Gyno Play Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
Like it? Love it? Hate it?
Hate it
Like it
Love it
Good idea, but not my cup of tea
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Erotic Fantasy: Gyno Play Question posted: 06/14/05 at 9:47 AM
bongoboy529  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
When you arrive for Saturday's appointment, you sign in at the front counter and take a seat in the waiting room. When I come out and call your name, you look up and find me in a long white lab coat, beckoning for you to come to me. I welcome you to my office and we proceed to the examination room. When I open the door to the exam room, I turn to you and see you taken aback at the state of the exam room, the most prominent feature being the examination table with its gleaming stirrups, waiting to open a lady's charms to the wonderful doctor. As we enter, I point out the Patient Pre-Examination Form waiting on the desk and ask you to fill it out before I return. I also ask you to remove all of your clothing and point out the small gown on the examination table on my way out, a mere shred of modesty to cover your body. I leave the room to gather my paperwork and prepare myself for the examination to come, specifically mentioning not to use the bathroom while I am gone and to be as thorough as possible with the Pre-Examination Form before I shut the door behind me.

From the corner of the room, unbeknownst to you, a small video camera linked to the office I have just entered is taping all of today's examination. I watch your reaction as you fill out the Pre-Examination form, as you gawk at the depth of the form's probing. Finally, as you finish, you realize there is nothing left to do but remove your clothes. You start with the most trivial items, your shoes and socks. You move on to your shirt revealing very perky breasts, contained in a lacy bra that shows your fine taste in lingerie. Blushing profusely, you move lower to your pants, lowering them as slowly as possible as if to delay the inevitable. With all the items of your outer layer removed, you are left with only your matching bra and panties as you reach for the fuzzy gown on the table.

You sit on the chair in the corner of the room, thinking you may be spared some humiliation by sitting farther away from the exam table. Seeing you are done with my requests, I gather my papers and proceed back to the exam room. I give a short knock and enter, pleased to find you just as I had requested, aside from your underwear, but I choose to ignore that for now. I shut the door and sit down at the desk, reading your form and copying data into your patient file. Finally, after what seems like hours to you, I call you over to the scale near my desk. I check your weight, then remember that the gown you have on might affect the weight. As I mention this, you shudder at the prospect of taking your gown off and revealing that you hadn't followed my instructions fully. I gently pull the gown from around you and drape it once again on the exam table. I can only sigh deeply as I ask, "Jamie, did you not hear me when I asked for you to COMPLETELY undress? That most certainly includes your underwear. Now please hurry, I don't want to dawdle over the menial parts of the exam and waste time better spent on other parts of the exam." You step off the scale and realize that this time, I'm watching you as you undress. You slowly reach for the clasp to your bra and release your breasts from their captivity. Doing the best you can to cover your breasts, you reach down and slide your panties off while trying to hide your charms from me. "Thank you Jamie, that's much better. Now you may step back up on the scale." I record your weight, gladly noting you didn't attempt to lie on your Pre-Examination Form, and quickly record your height as well.

"Now Jamie, I'm going to take a few measurements, just to verify what you wrote on the Pre-Examination Form." I reach for my flexible tape measure and stand right in front of you to begin my measurements. Much to my pleasure, and your embarrassment, your breasts begin to perk up as I wrap the slippery tape measure around your breasts, making sure that the tape stimulates both of your nipples. I finish my measuring and ask you to sit on the exam table as I grab my blood pressure cuff and stethoscope from the desk. As I record your vital signs on the chart, I ask if you are a little nervous, as your vitals are slightly abnormal for your age and health. All you can do is nod weakly as you confirm my observation. I try to comfort you and calm you as I take your pulse. As I glance at the procedure trays, I realize I haven't obtained a urine sample from you yet. "Jamie, I need you to jump down from the exam table for a second. I almost forgot to get a urine sample for lab work. I need you to pee in this cup for me." As I hand you the cup and a disposable funnel, I see you begin to walk for the door to the bathroom. "Jamie, I need you to provide the sample in front of me to ensure it is your sample that we are receiving. Your face turns beet red as you turn to face me and do your best to provide a sample and minimize your humiliation at the same time. Finally, you begin to fill the cup and when it is full, I dismiss you to the bathroom to finish emptying your bladder and to empty your rectum. With that finished, I seal the sample, leave it in the tray for a lab technician to pick up, and wait for you to reemerge from the bathroom. When you do emerge, I ask you to sit on the table again while I return my stethoscope and blood pressure cuff to the desk and grab a thermometer from the procedure tray. I ask you to open your mouth and leave the smooth, plastic rod in your mouth until it beeps to me, signaling your oral temperature has registered. As I record the reading on your chart, I apologize and ask you to get up again and bend over the end of the exam table, since I forgot the scoliosis check. As you bend over, you don't see me grab the second thermometer from the tray, along with the tube of KY jelly and a single examination glove. I reach over you and place the thermometer on the tray at the end of the table, letting my free, ungloved hand rest on the small of your back, pinning you firmly into place as I spread your legs farther apart with my other hand. With the exam glove already on my right hand, I squeeze a small amount of KY onto my index finger and reach towards your tight anal ring. You try to jump as my finger reaches your cute, little anus but I hold you firmly in place as I continue my barrage at your rear entrance. Finally, my efforts are fruitful as my finger slips past the tight ring of muscle, allowing me to coat your rectum with a thin coating of KY and perform a cursory rectal examination. I make a mental note of the contents of your bowels and decide that I will deal with that later. I let my finger pop out of your rectum and choose not to delay inserting the thermometer before you have a chance to retighten your anal sphincter. You give a short squeak as you feel the thin rod penetrate your sphincter and I hold you in position for the required 3 minutes as the temperature registers. After the longest three minutes of your life, the timer finally rings and I remove the thermometer and pass you a wipe to clean off the excess KY jelly. I record this second temperature and ask you to lie down on your back on the table, letting your feet and ankles rest in the raised stirrups. When I turn around, I see you attempting to cover as much as possible by keeping your knees together, as you see the tray I am bringing over to the end of the table, its contents a mystery to you. I ask you to scoot to the end of the table, leaving your smooth cheeks just barely hanging off the end of the table while I spread your legs to allow me full access to your private treasures. My gloved hands warn you of impending humiliation as I reach for an item off the procedure tray. As I fill a small syringe with KY jelly, I explain the next step of the exam. "Jamie, the next thing I'm going to do is take your vaginal, or basal temperature, along with your urethral temperature. Both of these will go much smoother if you relax and allow me to inject the KY Jelly before I insert the thermometers. Are you ready to start?" You are even more speechless than before, only able to nod your compliance as you realize there is no way out but to finish the exam as fast as possible. Meanwhile, I see your nod of agreement, the final step to your full submission to me and I know that from here on out, you won't question my authority or lose faith in me. I proceed to begin with your lubrication. My first syringe, the larger of the two goes into your vagina, injecting the warm KY Jelly deep into your depths, like a shot of fiery sperm. I remove the large syringe and trade it for a much smaller one, perfect for your tiny urethra. You shudder as I open your lips to access your urethra and slowly inject the warm KY into your small tube. As I put back the smaller syringe, I grab the 3rd digital thermometer and a slim glass thermometer much better suited for a urethral temperature than the larger digital ones I had previously used on you.

"Jamie, I want you to let me know if either one of these hurts you as they enter, especially the urethral thermometer, ok?"

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/14/05 at 9:51 AM
bongoboy529  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
A meek "Ok..." is the only reply you can manage. I start with the vaginal thermometer, slowly parting your vaginal lips and gently sliding the smooth rod into your vaginal canal. With one hand steadying the vaginal thermometer and holding your vaginal lips apart, I insert the thermometer into your urethra ever so gently. I finish as quickly as I can and release your vaginal lips to hold the two thermometers in place. Pained to hear your whimpering as I carry out my examination, I stroke your forehead, trying to comfort you as I wait for the thermometers to do their work. As the digital thermometer beeps, I gently remove both thermometers, record their readings, and set them on the tray as I walk the tray to the used instrument area.

After that unnerving experience, I decide to wait before I continue the exam and take the chance to gently wash your pelvic area and comfort you for a few minutes before I move on to the breast exam. As I move onto the rest of the exam, I ask you to sit up and hang your legs over the side of the exam table so I can do the first part of your breast exam. To ensure I can feel any lumps or abnormalities, I forego the standard exam gloves and do my exam barehanded. I approach you and begin to explain what I am about to do.

"Jamie, I'm going to begin the breast exam now. This exam is done in two parts. First, I examine each breast when you are sitting upright, like you are now. Then, I ask you to lay back on the table and examine your breasts in this secondary position to ensure I didn't miss any problem spots. I'm going to touch your left breast now, so don't be alarmed." I reach out and touch the very top of your left breast, my warm fingers palpating your supple skin. I slowly work my fingers and hands over your breasts, making sure I thoroughly check for problems and elicit the most pleasure I can before asking you to lie back on the table. I can hear your heavier breathing as you lean back and I catch an ever so slight glimmer of light, reflecting off your vaginal secretions, alerting me to your enjoyment of my examination and betraying your feeling of dread and hatred of your annual exam. I duplicate my exam from before, only I pay more attention to your nipples, ensuring they are very much erect before I move on with the exam.

"Everything is normal Jamie, so no worries. You should be very proud of your body; your breasts are one of your best features." You blush deeply as I continue. "Now I'm going to palpate your abdomen, to feel for any stomach problems, rectal impaction, or bladder problems. I'm going to try to be as light as possible with my probing, but I apologize in advance if some parts hurt a little. If anything hurts a lot, let me know right away." I again forego the exam gloves and begin pushing gently around your stomach, dipping as low as the top of your pelvic hair to ensure I've done a thorough job. I manage to finish the exam without causing you much discomfort at all, signaling no problems in that department either.

"Alright Jamie, time for your favorite part of the exam - the pelvic exam. I'll try to make you as comfortable as I can and if you allow me, I'll show you a few relaxation techniques towards the end that are sure to please you. Ready to go?" All you can do is let a tear run down your cheek as I prepare to make your biggest fears a reality. I bring over one last tray from the counter and uncover it, revealing the multitude of items hidden under the sheet. Before I place the tray out of your view on my table, you catch a glimpse of the speculum, making you shudder with the thought of what is to come. As I set the tray down, I ask you a question while I put on my gloves. "Jamie, would it make you feel better if I told you what I was doing during each part of the pelvic?" The look of relief on your face is all I need to see as I finish my preparations. As I consult the medical form, I turn to ask you a few questions. "Jamie, do you have any problems with your periods?" You quickly shake your head "no", embarrassed to be discussing such a private topic with a man. "Do you have any sexual problems?" You deeply blush and shake your head "no" as I finish recording these responses on your chart.

With all my instruments laid out on the tray, I can't delay the inevitable any longer for you. "Jamie, I'm going to begin with the external portion of the pelvic exam, ok? If you could just put your legs in the stirrups here and scoot your bottom down until you reach my hand, just like before when I got your temperatures. Excellent, now spread your legs really wide for me. Wonderful! Ok, I'm going to touch your right thigh now and work my way in to your vaginal area." I gently rest my right hand on your thigh, feeling the muscles tense under my fingers. I massage your inner thighs as I work my hand closer and closer to your vaginal lips. I repeat my motions on your left thigh until both my hands are at the outer edge of your lips. "Jamie, I'm going to begin examining your outer vaginal lips. The more you relax, the easier the exam will be, so try to relax and be calm. Let me know if anything hurts and I'll stop right away." I begin massaging your puffy lips, examining them all over for signs of problems. After ensuring your outer lips are ok, I continue. "Honey, I'm going to move inward to your inner vaginal lips. Just relax and I promise, you'll make life much easier for both you and me." As I part your outer lips to examine your inner lips, I notice a small wet spot on the exam table's paper covering, letting me know you are certainly pleased with my examination so far. While I have your lips parted, I take the opportunity to examine your urethra, looking for telltale signs of inflammation or infections. Luckily for you, none are present. "Jamie, I'm going to examine your clitoris now and test its sensitivity. Don't be alarmed if you begin feeling aroused during this portion of the exam, it's completely normal as the clitoris is the center of female erotic stimulation." As I finish this statement, I move my thumb to your clitoris, rubbing your sensitive nub of sensuality to expose the sensitive flesh beneath the clitoral hood. My examination finds you with a healthy clitoris and a healthy sex drive. "Ok Jamie, the external part of your exam is already over. Now we need to move on to the internal portion of the exam. I'm going to insert one finger with lubrication to do a cursory examination and to lubricate you for the rest of the exam." I take my tube of KY Jelly and squirt a healthy amount out onto my right index finger. I position my finger at the crease between your two lips and ever so gently push inward. Your vaginal canal is smooth around my finger as I feel your tight hymen during my examination. Finding no major problems and feeling you are well lubricated, I remove my finger and turn to lubricate my index and middle fingers this time. "Jamie, now I'm going to insert two fingers for a more detailed examination. I felt your hymen was still intact, so depending on how flexible it is, it may tear during this exam. If it hurts a lot when I try to put my fingers in, stop me and we'll find a way to avoid that pain, ok?" You nod at me, but I can tell you are truly afraid that this will be very painful. I put my two fingers at your vaginal entrance and feel you tighten up before my fingers even enter your tight vagina. "Jamie, if you continue to tighten up on me, I'll end up hurting you more than I need to. Please just relax, I told you I'll stop if you tell me it hurts. OK?" I look you in the eye and see your fear, staring back at me. I gently push in with my fingers and feel you attempt to loosen your muscles as much as you can. Luckily, I'm able to insert both my fingers without hurting you or tearing your hymen. As I examine your vaginal walls, I feel the smooth texture of you walls through my glove. I hear a slight gasp as I stroke the top of your vagina, telling me I was successful in finding your Grafenburg spot, or G-spot. "Jamie, now I'm going to do the Bi-manual exam, where I feel your uterus and ovaries. I'm going to apply a little bit of pressure to feel these, so let me know if it hurts at all." Feeling two healthy ovaries and a perfect uterus I make a mental note of my finding for the data sheet. As I finish my manual internal exam, I remove my fingers and take off my gloves. "Ok Jamie, your doing excellent. Your reproductive system seems to be in top condition. I do need to confirm that with a look inside though, plus I need to take two samples for a Pap smear and an HPV test. Judging by how small your vaginal canal is, I'm going to use the smallest speculum I have. If you take deep breaths and relax, it will go much smoother for you."

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/14/05 at 9:53 AM
bongoboy529  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don a new pair of gloves and pick up the small speculum from my tray. I apply a liberal coating of KY Jelly to ensure a smooth insertion and place the bills at the entrance to your vagina. I gently push the instrument inward as I rotate the speculum a quarter turn at the same time. Hearing your sharp intake of air, I pause and ask if everything is ok. You reply, saying you were just surprised at the feeling it gave you. I continued the speculum insertion and once the speculum was fully in place, I began opening the bills ever so slowly to allow your vaginal canal time to adjust to the small invader. Finally, I manage to open the speculum to its full width and use my penlight to peer into your shallow canal, the light bouncing off your healthy pink vaginal walls. I quickly take a swab for each lab test and package them for transportation to the lab. When that is finished, I slowly close the speculum to ensure I don't pinch your vaginal wall in-between the bills of the speculum. When the speculum is finally closed, I rotate the speculum back a quarter turn and slowly remove the intruder from your vaginal canal. I lay the speculum on the tray and turn to make my notes on your chart while you lay open on the exam table. As I finish my notes, I turn to you and rest my hand on your thigh. "Jamie, you've been such a cooperative patient. We're only one item away from finishing your pelvic exam, ok? The last part of the pelvic is the rectovaginal exam. If it isn't apparent from the name, I'll be examining both your vagina and your rectum at the same time, along with the wall separating the two. I'm going to start by lubricating your anus, and then I'll insert one finger in your vagina and one finger in your rectum. I'll do a quick examination and then your pelvic is done!" With that said, I reached for the KY Jelly and the third syringe on my tray. I lubricated my index finger and lubricated both the outside and inside of your anus. Then, I lubricated the tip of the syringe, now full of KY Jelly, and inserted into your rectum. I hear you squeal with delight as the warmed KY Jelly enters your rectum, creating a feeling like never before, inflaming your sexual desire even more so than before. With that taken care of, I return the syringe to the tray and place my index finger in your vagina and my middle finger in your rectum. As I make my two fingers find each other, they finally feel each other, one on each side of a thin barrier wall. This examination almost drives you over the edge, but I stop before you reach a climax. Letting you orgasm now will ruin the effect of the examination. I extract my fingers and remove my dirtied gloves. I help you remove your feet from the stirrups and let you lie back and relax on the exam table while I finish my exam notes for your pelvic exam. I do make sure I keep an eye on you to ensure you don't try to bring yourself to a climax. Doing that now would defeat the purpose of the last part of the exam, although with multiple orgasms I doubt that would be a problem for you. With my observations finished, I turn to address you.

"Jamie, your pelvic exam for this year is officially over. Only two more parts and the whole gynecological exam will be finished. I'm going to let you rest for a minute or two more while I tidy up and prepare for the next part, ok?" I recover my instrument tray and bring it over to the sink. I thoroughly wash the speculum and all three syringes, just in case I need them for the next part of the exam. Meanwhile, I continue to keep an eye out for you, making sure you don't try to bring yourself to a climax after that very stimulating pelvic exam. As I finish drying the freshly cleaned instruments, I place them on the tray for the next part and recover the instruments before I walk over to you and sit down in-between your legs once more. I also check to make sure my extra set of instruments is in the last tray drawer for the last part of today's exam. "Alright Jamie, I think we're ready to continue after that short break, don't you? I thought so. The next part of the exam is the rectal exam. I need to ensure you have a healthy rectum and colon and this is the most accurate way of doing just that. It may stretch your anus a little, but aside from that, this should be nice and easy, maybe even pleasurable for you. Let's get going, shall we? Why don't you roll over on the table and get on your hands and knees for me. That's it, now lower your shoulders so the top of your head is touching the table. Excellent, now hold that."

Strapping on yet another pair of gloves, I begin to relubricate your anus, preparing it for the syringe of lubricant yet again. This time, I decide to warm up the KY Jelly a little more and add more lubricant to the syringe before I inject the contents into your rectum. When I do inject the contents, you gasp as the very warm KY courses into your rectum. I remove the syringe and immediately begin inserting two lubricated fingers into your freshly lubricated rectum. I tell you to push out, like you're having a bowel movement as I hear you grunt and strain to take my fingers into your anus. Finally, my fingers slip through and I can thorough examine your rectum, noting any hemorrhaging or fissures and the level of impaction. Deciding your not impacted enough to require an enema, I forego that step and remove my fingers from your rectum. I strip off the dirty glove and slip my speculum into the void left from my fingers, keeping your anus slightly open with the bills of the speculum. I gently push the speculum inward, repeating my instructions to relax and push out. Finally, I can open the speculum and enjoy a view of your healthy rectum. Since you went to the bathroom before the exam, I see very little fecal matter in your rectum and close and remove the speculum, minimizing the amount of time I leave your anus gaping wide open. With the rectal exam done and out of the way, the final part of the exam has finally come. You don't know what it is yet, but all you know is that I'm letting you rest for a few minutes after your rectal exam before we move on. Finally, after I discard of the rectal exam tray and grab the final tray, I begin to explain the final part of today's exam.

"Jamie, the final part of today's exam is a stimulation exam. I'm going to use various tools to stimulate your genitalia, including your vagina, clitoris, breasts, and anus. We're going to see how powerful of an orgasm we can make you have today. That's why I haven't let you orgasm throughout the entire exam, even though I could tell you were very close to a climax. So, could you please put your feet back up in the stirrups and slide down into the right position please?" All you can do is sit up on the exam table, completely alarmed at this staggering proposition. "Jamie, you seem alarmed, what's wrong?"

"Doctor, I understand the importance of a full, thorough examination, but is this really necessary?"

"Did you read the forms you signed before I called you in here? Obviously not... Anyway, it is clearly stated on those forms that if you choose to leave during any part of the exam, you are responsible for all costs incurred during the exam, most of which are not covered by insurance. Since you completed almost the entire exam, you would have to pay $3000 if you walked out now. Can you afford that? Judging by the look on your face, I'll take that as a 'no'. In that case, would you please get into position like I asked before?" Resigning yourself to the fact that there is no way out of this last portion of the exam, you put your feet back in the stirrups one last time and spread yourself wide for me, not realizing how good this portion of the exam feels. I begin by lubricating my thumb and gently rubbing the sensitive nub of your clitoris, slowly getting you aroused once again. "Jamie, I need you to just relax and let yourself go during this part. If you keep holding back from an orgasm, you won't derive any enjoyment from this exam and I never leave a patient unhappy. Now relax, I promise not to hurt you. This should feel good. In fact, take your legs down, slide up on the table and roll over onto your stomach. You look like you could use a full body massage." As you roll over and get comfortable, I grab a pillow and massage lotion from the tray. "Here's a pillow for you, so lay down your head and relax. Even fall asleep if you need to. You're my only appointment today, so I can stay as long as I need to." Then, I get to work, starting with your shoulders and neck and working my way down your body. I make sure I spend plenty of time on your cheeks and anus, making your whole backside as smooth and soft as glass. I also spend a lot of time with your feet, massaging each toe individually to make sure you're fully relaxed. Then, I ask you to turn over and I continue on the front side, spending extra time on your supple breasts and your pelvic area. Once I feel you are fully relaxed, I move back to your pelvic area and start again on your clitoris. This time, I see and feel your arousal building within you. I take my other hand and begin inserting a finger into your stretched rectum. Finally, as I speed up my rhythm on both your clitoris and your anus, I begin to kiss your vaginal lips with my lips, drinking your juice like it's the nectar of the gods. With three of the most erogenous parts of your body being barraged with stimulation, you have no choice but to orgasm. You scream as orgasm after orgasm shoots through your body, while I continue to create the orgasms. After a large number of orgasms and several shouts of ecstasy, you begin to calm down and I slow down my ministrations, finally removing my fingers and mouth, leaving you completely drained on the exam table.

posted: 06/14/05 at 9:54 AM
bongoboy529  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
As I take off my gloves, I turn back to you and ask, "Well, are you glad you finished the exam?" You only have enough strength to nod your head a little bit before you pass out.

While you rest, I gently wash you, cleansing you from head to toe. All you feel in your subconscious state is a cool breeze washing over you as air moves over your damp skin. When you are all cleaned up, I come back to the head of the table and gently stroke your forehead, waiting for you to wake up. When you finally do wake up, I help you get dressed again and escort you to the door, telling you it would be wise if you had a follow-up examination in six months, instead of waiting a full year. You turn and wink at me, letting me know that six months wouldn't come fast enough for you and me both.

The End

--------------------------
Please leave comments - this is my first story and I want to know whether people like it or not

posted: 06/14/05 at 6:23 PM

swanairlady  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i love it !!!!!!!!!!!it makes me wetttttttttt, DOC. i love U !

posted: 06/16/05 at 1:28 AM

thumper  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
really good story....would love to read more

dawne

----------
Jim and Dawne December 21, 2002

posted: 06/16/05 at 10:32 PM

MakeMe  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've always had gynecologist fantasies, and that story suited my needs perfectly Great storytelling and erotic details. Now where's my boyfriend and a white doctor's coat..............

posted: 06/19/05 at 5:03 AM

Sum1Sumwhere  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think I need to make an appointment.... Any openings for today?

----------
Met: August 2001
Relationship Est.: March 2006
Married: July 28, 2007

New Ideas Question posted: 07/01/05 at 2:44 AM
bongoboy529  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hey, only a few comments here! Thanks to everyone that left a comment or voted in the poll, or both for that matter. I'm interested in writing another story, any ideas? I've got a few, but public ideas are always a good start.

Thanks.

posted: 07/09/05 at 8:45 AM

sapphire  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Eek!! Sorry, had to vote for hate it

I'm so glad I didn't read that before I had to be examined by my doctor the other week.... if I had, I would have cancelled my appointment LOL

----------
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure

Some people come into our lives and quickly go.... others stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same

John, you turned my world upside down.... I will always love you I love you John

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > Erotic Fantasy: Gyno Play

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles