A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Stripping for your man
Stripping for your man posted: 04/26/05 at 4:35 AM

mrs3512  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hey ladies (the same question is in the guys), have you ever gave your man a lap dance or stripped for him at home? How did that go? How did it start? What kind of things happened?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/26/05 at 4:37 AM

mattey8989  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my only answer to that is get your own life!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/26/05 at 7:09 AM

zoeyangel67  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I haven't either....maybe I should try it though....we would probably start laughing though...

posted: 04/26/05 at 7:10 AM

aalexxxus  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Creamsicle

I musta missed something. LOL

...lol....yeah, me too..

But no i haven't stripped 4 him. I would like to one day but i just haven't gotten down 2 try it yet. Even tho i feel totally comfortable around him, i think i will feel a little silly in doing so at first, so i haven't quite worked up the nerve to do so yet......

----------
December 18, 2003-the day my life officially changed..I LOVE YOU BABY !!!!

posted: 04/26/05 at 7:33 AM

keyholder25  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I tried it once to try and spice things up with my hubby. It didn't go so well for me. He kept his eyes closed!!! I thought that was kind of rude especially since I actually got the courage to do it. He told me that he closed his eyes because he thought it would make me more comfortable. It only made me feel worse.

----------
I Love My Sailor!!

posted: 04/26/05 at 8:27 AM

mrs3512  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yeah i really didn't understand
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by mattey8989
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
either...but anyways...I am going to try it tonight and hopefully it goes okay. I am a little nervous...but we will see!!!

----------
~*~ 2 2 3 1...4 2 4..7.6....7.7.7.7....ahhh ~*~

posted: 04/26/05 at 9:46 AM

SugarBear  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've done it. I was a nervous wreck when I started. And then I realized that all those things that guys say are true: They will find you incredibly SEXY no matter what the dance looks like. The fact that you are doing something so sexy and sensual for them will send them over the edge. You don't have to try to do something out of your league. Play slow music - move slowly, just let if flow.

----------
Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love makes the ride worthwhile.

iwaly

posted: 04/26/05 at 10:58 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by mattey8989

What the in the hell kind of answer is that Mattey?
Unless I missed something too....I don't see what your problem is.

Good luck with the strip tease.
I've done it for an ex....it went ok...we didn't make it to the end tho. He was too turned on.

I wore a sexy outfit, lit some candles and did my
thing. lol

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 04/26/05 at 11:09 AM

Honestly  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
if your looking for some "tips" or how to learn it you can buy the DVD's from Carmen Electra..

bought them from Ebay (used) and surprised my hubby, he was soo shocked in a good way

the $40 are worth it..

----------
Proud Aunt of 2 Babygirls &
Proud-Mommy of a Babyboy Born in April 2oo7!!

posted: 04/26/05 at 11:59 AM

suena  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yep I have many many times. I'm a pro at lap dances - no I never stripped as a exotic dancer just for my SO - and stripping. How do I start?

Lap dances - Simplest way I can explain it. I put on a heavy bass reggae song and whine those hips and booty till he is climbing out of his seat trying to get my clothes off.

Stripping - Put on my favorite slow song or his and lip sync to it usually standing in a door way leaning up against it. Typically I have on bra, panties, and one of his dress shirts (he loves that look). Again I pull from my reggae dancing a lot whine those hips and seductively remove those clothes one by one. I usually remove the bra and cover my breasts so that it teases him more.

I can tell you a good way to learn to do both is to watch G String Divas on HBO they demonstrate it very well. Good luck. Its not hard to do once you get absorbed into the music, you may just forget he's there.....I know sometimes all I hear is the music because I am so into the dancing and what I am doing.

Take care.

----------
Became friends..Nov. '04
Started dating...Jan. '05
Met in real life....May '05
Promise Rings...June '05
Spent the month together...July '05
Move-In Date...Aug '05 (officially)
Moved to a new State with him...Aug '06
When I broke up with him...Oct/Nov '06
2007 - SINGLE & HAPPY ABOUT IT!!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Stripping for your man

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles