A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Can his arms make you feel safe and secure
Can his arms make you feel safe and secure posted: 04/06/05 at 4:15 AM

reality4U  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
We all need security- somewhere or someone to turn to when things get rough. But is your relationship with your man grounded enough that you can turn to your partner in those difficult times?

What makes you feel secure and safe in your relationship with your man?

How can he encourage you that your are safe?

What is the greatest good that he can provide to demonstrate emotional securities?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/06/05 at 4:19 AM

kristyn417  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I feel save in my boyfriends arms, i feel safe and secure whenever he's around. He makes me feel save by respecting me 100% and he values me. He wouldnt let anyone hurt me.

----------
i have the best husband in the world

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/06/05 at 4:32 AM

lynx6  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
What makes you feel secure and safe in your relationship with your man? My guy is one of those "unbelievable trustworthy" men. You just trust everything he says and does. So you definitely feel safe with him because if he says, "You're safe with me" - you are.

How can he encourage you that your are safe? Just keep on building that trust.

What is the greatest good that he can provide to demonstrate emotional securities? Once again, keep the trust there, communicate and listen, and don't point the finger at the relationship. Just because I'm having problems - it does not mean that it's about "us".

----------
Sometimes disliked, but never a bore...

posted: 04/06/05 at 4:33 AM

sexy_gurl  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i feel save when my husband tells me how much he loves me everyday and shows it and that lets me know he loves me to much to let anything happen to me.

when we r riding down the road and he has to press on breaks hard the first thing he does is put his arm over me.

----------
~Krissy~

posted: 04/06/05 at 4:38 AM

Lil_Lilo  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i feel safe whenever my boyfriend tells me that i am in his arms right now and how he slept like a baby last night becasue he held me so tightly and never let go. i feel safe whenever he tells me: "you will alwayz be safe with me no matter what".(i am in an online relationship with him)

----------
Keep Faith In God...
God Is Love

posted: 04/06/05 at 5:09 AM
iccfresh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I feel very safe in Ryan's arms. I love waking up with his arms wrapped around me. I hold him too!

----------
Some people are like slinkies....

Not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

posted: 04/06/05 at 5:10 AM
shawnna1002  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Me and my boyfriend were at an outside concert once and when we were walking to our car there were a ton of cars going by and I was on the outside and he told me to move over and let him walk closest to the cars.

That made me feel really good, he isn't always sweet but that is a gesture that I don't think I will ever forget

posted: 04/06/05 at 5:35 AM

butterfly10  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I feel so secure with my boyfriend. He takes care of me and holds me tight. He reassures me that I'll be okay as long as i'm with him I have nothing to worry about.

posted: 04/06/05 at 7:48 AM

Stephanie937  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I feel safe with my husband because I am the most important person to him and he will do anything he can to protect me and make me happy.

posted: 04/06/05 at 7:53 AM

imsowitty  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've I didn't feel comfortable coming to him during rough times then I couldn't be with him. I feel protected when I'm with him; even just being in his presense makes me more at ease. He's attentive, kind and listens. I trust him and he makes me happy.

----------
When she walks, All the Winds Blow, and the Angels sing. Holy Crap were having a baby!!!!
http://spaces.msn.com/members/imsowitty/

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Can his arms make you feel safe and secure

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles