A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Do women like butt in men.(only for women)
Do women like butt in men.(only for women) posted: 03/11/05 at 7:50 PM

lworld_18nos  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Do women like men's butt. What kind of thoughts go through women's mind when they see one. And is it(butt) that important. I'm just curious about whether it is of a sexual thing or not.

----------
You may only be one person to the world
But you may also be the world to one person.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/11/05 at 8:09 PM

Ms. Neko  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I really don't notice a guys butt unless it's hugely unproportioned to the rest of them. For instance, my fiance has massive muscles, but in this one pair of jeans, his butt looks like it's just huge. Definately nothing sexual for me.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/12/05 at 3:11 AM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
My fiance has a cute butt, I can't help but touch it! Specially when he walks around and is naked at home. Like he'll take a shower then sit on the floor and play his XBOX, then when he gets up I can't help but look, he's got a perfect butt.

its not important, but its one of the things about him I love, but I wouldn't love him any less if he had a big bubble butt. lol.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 03/12/05 at 3:13 AM
Nilla  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love booties. Just like a man can be a "tit man" or a "leg man", I've definately got to be a "butt woman".
It is sexual because if it's a nice one, I gotta grab it. Just one cheek at a time. LOL

posted: 03/12/05 at 3:53 AM

Danielle  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
A butt isnt the FIRST thing I notice or something I look for. But my husband has the most adorable booty! I love it. He is in the army.. so he runs a lot.. it is soo cute and round. So yeah.. they are cute and good. but not ranking in things i look for.

posted: 03/12/05 at 4:39 AM

Sugarcheeks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Heck yeah, I am an a** girl for sure. Hehe. It's tied though with arms. Niiiice.

----------
The current mood of sugarcheeks at www.imood.com

"All of this, was wonderful and worth the heartache
All of this, was beautiful and full of light
All of this, was everything I ever hoped for
All of this, was life" - J.A.

posted: 03/12/05 at 5:51 AM

anne&joel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
^^ lol mee too! i agree with danielle... :-)

posted: 03/12/05 at 6:35 AM
Linux404  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't pay attention....if they have a cute butt but lack intelligence...Yuck, No thanks!

posted: 03/12/05 at 7:45 AM

RebeccaAnne  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I never really notice butts. My husband wears some what loose jeans, and with that and the combination of him being pretty thin its hard to see it. But when he is naked... I LOVE it. His butt is just so cute and sexy and perfect

----------
Whatever you are, be a good one

posted: 03/12/05 at 9:07 AM

SweetParadiz  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
to me butts are quite a funny looking thing. my husbands is "cute" i guess you could say but i prefer the other view.

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Do women like butt in men.(only for women)

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles