A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Love Advice > hot and cold. why is she so confused?
hot and cold. why is she so confused? Unhappy posted: 02/27/05 at 2:12 PM

cleanmarine  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
so katie is this girl who i really like. as a matter of fact i think i am in love with her. and i don't believe in saying love to anyone. you really have to know them. anyways, she i think is confused about what to do with me. she knows that i like her. when we are alone, she kisses me, and cuddles and its as if she really likes me. but when we are with a few friends, she becomes this totally different person who seems to almost hate me. it is tearing me up inside. i don't understand. she has told me that i am her best friend, that i mean more to her than i know, and that she really likes me. so if i am all those things to her, why is she two people around me. please help i can't take this hot and cold stuff anymore. should i continue to be as i am now. where i would do anything for her, anything to make her happy. or should i pursue other people even though i don't want anyone else besides her. help!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/27/05 at 2:20 PM

banarabbyt1  [more]
 Group: Comm Director Assistant 
Make Buddy | PM User
I think you need to talk to her and ask her why she is like that and what does she want. I think you being straightforward with her next time you guys are alone will be the only way to know whats going on.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/27/05 at 10:44 PM

Missy D  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
On some level, she isn't comfortable letting people see you as the main guy? Or, she would treat you well in both settings. Be very careful, with someone like this...this could mean that she is interested in someone else and why she turns you away at that time. Again, she wouldn't change her attitude towards you regardless of who was around. She may be using you for the private times, while she is still unsure of other issues or another person.

posted: 02/27/05 at 10:46 PM

Missy D  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Me again, sorry, I didn't mean to assume you were a guy...but regardless, someone that cares about you, would not change because the circumstances do.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Love Advice > hot and cold. why is she so confused?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles