A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Long Distance Relationships > Angry for no reason
Angry for no reason Unhappy posted: 02/25/05 at 9:38 AM
  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Guest 
|
Sometimes I really don't get myself.....I am in an LDR and the 700+miles must really be getting to me. I usually talk to my bf every single day whether it be online or on the phone. But lately I find myself being mad at him for no real reason at all.
Maybe I am just frustrated, but I keep thinking that if we were together I would be fine. Is it just the distance that's getting to me? It's not like he's done anything to deserve it...he treats me like a princess.
Does anyone else just get mad at their other half in an LDR? Is it just me? I think maybe I resent him for not being here....I don't know....help please!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/25/05 at 10:31 AM
sudzgirl  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Oh god, we sometimes get in fights about the dumbest things! I think that most of the time its because of the frustration we feel from being apart, that or we've had bad days or something. I find that sometimes I look forward to talking to him for such a long time, and then when I do, something goes wrong and I get pissed off. We're getting a bit better...the only way to change a relationship is to change yourself so I'm trying to be more patient, and if I can't remember what I was mad about after a while, I try to end the fight right away.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/25/05 at 12:29 PM
Linux404  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree....I am in ldr and we are 5 hrs apart...sometimes we both get annoyed over the tiny things and then we joke about it later. The distance does get to me at times...it doesn't help that school stresses me out often either. I wouldn't be too worried, just don't make it a constant occurence...that will get old quick.

posted: 02/25/05 at 1:36 PM

Jessimonstah  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Well... I am in a long distance relationship and i feel the same exact way except now insted of getting mad i've been getting sad =\ all i can say is try to tell him how you feel and make sure you talk to him about it

posted: 02/26/05 at 3:58 AM
Starshine  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
yup i agree with everyone, me and my fiance get in the stupidest fights sometimes, and i find myself getting mad at him for no good reason and then i make up a reason in my mind, its just crazy. i think its all the stress of school, trying to find summer jobs, raising our grades and ofcourse being apart. i think its normal and it makes me feel better that everyone else is also going through the exact same thing. i wouldnt worry about it too much.

posted: 02/26/05 at 6:29 AM

Sugarcheeks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
YES. It's normal. I went through some hard times while separated from my sweety and found myself resenting the fact that we were not together and he wasn't there to support me. At first I thought I was mad at him and was wondering why...just like you. All it was though was just frustration at the distance. Once you know why you are feeling this way, you can control it.

----------
The current mood of sugarcheeks at www.imood.com

"All of this, was wonderful and worth the heartache
All of this, was beautiful and full of light
All of this, was everything I ever hoped for
All of this, was life" - J.A.

Smile posted: 02/26/05 at 3:21 PM

ButtaflyKizz  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i agree...my bf is 5hrs away also and sometimes we get into the fights over NOTHING i can not remember what any of our fights have been over to be honest..lol..sometimes i get mad when he works late and doesnt have time for me yet has time for friends..but i agree w/ everyone else..its just the frustration of the distance. keep your head up. its what i try n tell myself.lol.
-Alicia

posted: 02/27/05 at 12:14 AM
  [more]
 Group: Guest 
|
Glad to know it's not just me...being 15 hrs away is just too much. We are going to work on this together, so maybe I won't get so angry if he knows exactly what I am feeling...thanks everyone!

posted: 03/04/05 at 9:41 AM

blueeyes8420  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I get this way too! Especially the past couple of weeks. I sometimes get so frustrated I cry myself to sleep. He always knows when I get like that because I don't talk as much as usual and I sound really sad. I don't tell him that I'm angry at him, because really I'm not. He treats me like a Princess, I couldn't ask for anyone to treat me any better then he does. He's always so thoughtful and sweet. He doesn't even give me a reason to be mad at him but sometimes I get so angry for no reason at all. Sunday will make 5 months that we have been dating and we haven't had not one single fight yet, we agree about EVERYTHING. It's so stressful being apart from him, (we're only an hour apart but it feels like 500) and only getting to see him once a month is really hard. I'll be starting school soon so hopefully things will change, I guess I just worry way too much. He is always on my mind. I try to keep myself busy cleaning or studying or something but sometimes it doesn't help. I guess what helps me more then anything is knowing he feels the same way and that someday soon we WILL be together and happy and starting our own home.

*sighs* I kinda feel sad right now BUT I might get to see him Saturday, depending on the weather and my dad's mood. I'm not getting my hopes up yet though....it doesn't hurt as bad if I don't.

----------

~Lorea~
10/6/2004 - 12/9/2005 - 2007
*~*I'll Always Love You Matt! *~*
Only love let's us see normal things in an extraordinary way....
My Pics

posted: 03/04/05 at 10:36 AM

shyone68  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I get sad I get mad. I freaked on him the other day crying and all that. Sometimes we just can;t stand it, he told me today he just misses me so much and just wants to hug and kiss me.. Ohh makes me even more sad. I get real frustrated because there are so many times I wish I could call and say hey lets go see a movie or do something, but I can't. We are 8hrs apart so coming all the time like we wish sometimes is not possible. I try to stay calm cause when I don't he gets upset and it makes it hard on him. I get lonely at night and I find thats when I get sad.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Long Distance Relationships > Angry for no reason

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles