A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > pee play
pee play posted: 06/30/04 at 7:53 AM
MattNFlorida  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Help i need some advice. For 5 months now,I'm re-dating a woman-that i was once married to for 7 years. the problem is: She still wants Golden Showers. When we were married before,she loved swallowing me when i drank beer. And i must admit,it was enjoyable and kinky and feeling was very nice. but a few days later....i'd feel it was too unusual and not be able to look at her. ......(That was the reason why we divorced). Well,after 3 years,we're back together again and considering remarriage. The problem,....she wants to do it again. But,i haven't drank beer for 2 years now,and we haven't done it since we were back together. I asked around and searched the web for info regarding Golden Showers and it seems to be "normal" and the more i read about it,the "MORE UN-NORMAL" I seem to appear. I'm not an uptight guy. I have a Masters in Engineering,great job,i'm liberal about some things. She says it tastes sweet and she loves it. I once tasted myself after a few beers,it's not too bad-but i never wanted to do it again! The rest of our sex life is wonderful. I asked my buddy about the p*ss thing. He say,he likes getting into it also. I feel like a fell off a turnip-truck. I do love her. After our divorce it was a year before i'd even considered going out with someone else. Now that we're back together this kinky thing is driving me nuts. I need guys to help me out on this. Since i don't drink beer anymore,she's hinting that i start-up again or drink fruit juices. I'm going to see her friday. She never swallowed me while it was yellow like it is in the moring,only when it was clear-running. I'm 34 years old and this has me feeling like,.....i can't even think straight at times. I just found this site today so i thought i'd give it a try. Maybe I'm the problem,nut,fruitcake...... After we divorced,she said there were men who loved feeding her
All i want to do is get married and have children with her. please help

----------
Love is powerful....even stronger than cell bars.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/30/04 at 8:44 AM

dham  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Me and my husband don't participate in this, but I think there may be a few who do on here, I haven't seen much though.
Good Luck!

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Smile posted: 06/30/04 at 8:56 AM

bconway  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This is the dilemma that some couples face in their sexual relationships.One may like doing something and the other may not.If it makes you that qeasy,then don't do it.But if you love the woman enough to do it,it is okay so long as it is not a nightly thing.
Go with the fruit juices though.I don't care what she says,beer that is passed out as urine can't be the greatest taste in the world.At least with the sweet juice her tastebuds may stand a chance!! (laugh).

----------
new york mandingo

posted: 06/30/04 at 10:29 PM

MassMark  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LOL - Tex, you are too f-ing funny.... Little Freudian slip there?

posted: 07/01/04 at 12:00 AM

AWildCowgirl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't think you're strange or unnormal at all. I'm a female... but I find piss play to be kinda gross. I don't think I would be able to handle my husband wanting to piss on me or me piss on him especially not in the mouth...... but, I have read a lot on the internet that makes it seem like this is kind of a normal fetish just like bondage or tickling hehehe tickling would be mine

Anyways, if you can't bring yourself to accept her after she does this act, I wouldn't participate in it.. It will only cause the same problems you had before. But, if you can get over it and realize that some people like different things than other people... then go ahead. It doesn't make her any less of a person, or change who she is just because she likes to participate in a bit of a strange sexual act. Her turn-ons are just different than yours, and that is true for everyone!

I would say ... that you shouldn't look at this as a character defining act... and leave it in the bedroom where it belongs. Don't bring it out into the other aspects of your relationship. If you love her and think you can "leave it in the bedroom" and accept that it's just one of her fantasies.. then I would say try it again atleast one time. But, if you don't think you can do this.... you might as well end it now.

----------
~~*~ wild cowgirls have wild, wild sex ~*~~

posted: 07/01/04 at 1:07 PM

n-girl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm not into this so am not very familiar with the issue, but if she just likes drinking urine, then you may be able to "bottle" it for her and let her have it that way. Otherwise, I'm not sure. If you guys divorced the first time because of it, then it's very likely it won't work in the long run again. Possibly you can do it very rarely. Or if it drives you nuts just tell her that you are not willing to do it and see if she still wants the marriage with you. Definitively an incompatibility that may end up being a considerable obstacle in you guys getting back together -- but then if you plan a marriage and kids, you need to get this issue out of the way somehow.

posted: 07/01/04 at 11:10 PM

freakishnick  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
This is rather freakish so let me elborate. Do you feel like you don't want to do it cause others think its wrong gross, disgusting, or does it just not turn you on anymore? This is something that would be very intimate but is different for each person. Drinking your piss to her is just another way of her showing she loves you so much she is willing to take in all of you. So either enjoy it or find another outlet for her sexual needs. Myself personnally think this is hot, although I have never tasted someones else urine, I have touched it and had a golden shower which was quite enjoyable. So if you like it do it,who cares what others think, it is a private intimate thing that only you and the one you love should share.

posted: 07/01/04 at 11:51 PM

Razberiangel  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User

----------
Anyone can catch your eye but it takes someone special to catch your heart

Last edited by Razberiangel on 02/19/06 at 5:33 PM

posted: 07/02/04 at 4:01 AM
TallyGirl  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Well said, freakishnick! I agree with you on what you said. Matt - if you like it, in your heart of hearts, really like it, then relax and go with it. Nobody needs to know what you do in your bedroom except you and if you're happy with what you and her do, go with it.

If you are bothered by it so much that you divorced her because of that issue alone, then what will be different this time around?

posted: 07/02/04 at 6:09 AM

MassMark  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I had a girlfriend awhile back who was rally into it... As open minded as I have become over the years, this was a little too "out there" for me personally. On the other hand, I respected her for sharing this desire with me in the first place, (past boyfriends had ridiculed her - one even left her for it). Wendy, (RIP dear - miss you), had been so accepting of my sexual desires, that I had to find a way to honor hers.

I gave it some thought, did a little research and gave it a go, (pardon the pun). Beer was not the drink of choice, it was water. A lot of water. Pure mountain spring water, (If only Poland Springs knew...hehehe). We did it during BDSM play and she absolutely loved it. The only thing that turned me on about it, was how much it turned her on...follow?

I guess the point is, if you really love her, want her back in your life, can accept this desire of hers, then I say: "Pop a cap off a jug of clear refreshing Poland Springs Water and let the rain pour down - Poland Springs - What it means to be from Maine"....

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > pee play

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles