A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Lifestyles & Entertainment > Movies. TV and Music Topics > Kung Fu Panda 2
Kung Fu Panda 2 posted: 06/05/11 at 1:55 PM

fair_is_fair  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Kung Fu Panda is back! With the original cast and follows the tale of Po, the panda, after his great defeat of Tai Lung. It seems everything is going well for the dragon warrior and the furious five until a large group of warrior wolves attacked their area and attempted to steal all the metal for a very obsessive pea**** prince, Shen, that wants it for his own plans to take over China. Blinded by rage of his parents banishment for his evil plans, he had came back for revenge.

On the flip side, Po starts seeing visions from his past each time he fights the wolves or Shen and realizes his need to know about his past and who he is to find inner peace.

A cute story and very nice indeed. Very similar formula as the first one for the most part and strangely this movie felt dragged out. There were several parts in I felt it could have ended, but instead it continued instead. Shen is also a bit of a poor bad guy as he has plenty of opportunities to finish Po off, but half assed it quite a bit.

I still think its a good movie regardless. Its got some sweet and tender moments, some good laughter and plenty of action. I give it a 8/1O.

----------
When I am at work, its like I am Iron Man...I feel invincible when I don the armor of success....

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Lifestyles & Entertainment > Movies. TV and Music Topics > Kung Fu Panda 2

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles