A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How we do strap on sex
How we do strap on sex Talking posted: 04/28/11 at 7:24 PM
oldkinky  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
We enjoy anal play on me as a regular part of our sex lives. Many years ago I never dream,ed that I would enjoy anal play on me, but as I began to understand my prostate and how anal play can be exciting.

Initially I purchased a vibrating anal toy(Pro Touch from Tantus). When it arrived I asked DW to use it on me while she gave me a blowjob and WOW what an orgasm. Most intense ever. Not only was it more intense, but also I produced much more cum which DW loved. We were both hooked. We have tried other anal toys like vibrating dildos and beads and they are all nice.

From prostate massage we proceeded to strap on sex. We purchased a Bend Over Beginner Kit. It has a harness with a pouch for a small vibrator to stimulate her clitoris while she does me. It also includes two small silicone dildos(Silk Small-7/8 by 4.5 inches- and Silk Medium-11/4 by 5.5 inches- made by Tantus). Both of these are small and easy to insert with lube(Wet Original). DW put on the harness with the Small Silk dildo). She became so hot as she rubbed lube on the dildo and talked dirty about her D (penis). I got in the doggy position and she lubed my opening. She slowly inserted the dildo in me. It felt so good. She thrust some in this position, but we decided to try a variation on the missionary position. She removed the dildo and I lay on my back with my legs drawn up. She lay between my legs and inserted the dildo in me. In this position she can easily reach my penis for a handjob while she does me. She lubed my penis and went to thrusting while giving me a handjob. It wasn't long until we were both cumming-she from the harness vibrator and me from prostate stimulation and the handjob.

We then purchased a new harness(Buzz Me Tender) which is a little more sturdy and has pouches for two vibrators.

We have graduated to new dildos. A word of caution about dildo size. The maximum dildo diameter that is comfortable for me is 1 1/2 or a little less, but up to 7 inches long or longer is fine. We much prefer silicone dildos. Some we enjoy are Vibrating Mistress(1 3/8 inch by 6 inches) made by Vixen Creations, Vibrating Leisure(! 1/4 by 7 inches) made by Tantus, Acute(Tantus)1.25 by 5 inches and curved, Compact (1 by 5.25 inches-made by Tantus,.

A recent addition is a double dildo. We use Nexus Jr. with a harness and we do each other at the same time. DW had her first squirting orgasm while we were doing each other.

Remember use lots and lots of lube. You can't use too much.

Some couples are concerned about creating a mess. If you have a BM an hour or two before sex things will usually be clran. For me , however, I use a Fleet Enema filled with warm water before sex. i usually fill it three times or until it comes out clear. Also you can use a condom on the dildo.

Hope this helps. Strap on sex is a great addition to our sex lives.She does me about once a week.

Send me a PM for more details.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/11 at 9:00 PM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I got a Tantus Feeldoe. Do you have any suggestions for training the vaginal muscles to keep it in place? I have to hold onto it, and it makes thrusting awkward. Also, the vibration does nothing for me since it doesn't hit my clit in the right place. Perhaps you have a suggestion regarding a toy that would help out in that area? I need very specific stimulation to come, and while it's not THAT important I come during strap on sex, (he can take care of me later on) it would still be nice to have SOME feeling. Maybe your wife has suggestions?

Also, what brand of lube do you recommend for using on a silicone dildo? I'd like a good one that stays nice and wet, and doesn't get tacky. I'm just not familiar with lubes since I've never needed to use them.

Also, regarding the prostrate...is there a certain position you'd recommend that works best to hit it? Is face to face better than doggy style?

Thanks Old Kinky!

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/11 at 9:36 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by blondgrrl
I got a Tantus Feeldoe. Do you have any suggestions for training the vaginal muscles to keep it in place? I have to hold onto it, and it makes thrusting awkward. Also, the vibration does nothing for me since it doesn't hit my clit in the right place. Perhaps you have a suggestion regarding a toy that would help out in that area? I need very specific stimulation to come, and while it's not THAT important I come during strap on sex, (he can take care of me later on) it would still be nice to have SOME feeling. Maybe your wife has suggestions?

Also, what brand of lube do you recommend for using on a silicone dildo? I'd like a good one that stays nice and wet, and doesn't get tacky. I'm just not familiar with lubes since I've never needed to use them.

Also, regarding the prostrate...is there a certain position you'd recommend that works best to hit it? Is face to face better than doggy style?

Thanks Old Kinky!

Hi blondgrrl,

We use a Buzz Me Tender harness with any double dildo. This harness has pouches for two vibrators to stimulate your clitoris while you two are doing each other. We have used Feeldoe Slim and we would both cum together. Now however, we like the Nexus Jr. also with the harness. My wife felt that the bulb end of the Feeldoe was too large in diameter for her vagina. The other end was fine fo me.

As far as lube is concerned we love Wet Original. We use it for IC, toys, anal, oral, masturbation and other things. Although we don't necessarily need lube for IC or oral or masturbation we use it and it increases the sensations. We use it very liberally. I assume that you know that you cannot use silicone lubes with silicone dildos.

My wife uses a vibrating anal toy like Tantus Pro Touch to stimulate my prostate. It seems to work well in face to face since she usually gives me a blowjob while she does my prostate. My orgasms are fantastic. She loves doing it because I cum so much more filling her mouth with cum. I love for her to kiss me with a mouthful of cum.

Hope this helps. You can send me a private message if you would like to hear more about our sex activities.

Let us know how you make out.

oldkinky

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How we do strap on sex

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles