A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Best Sex You've Ever Had
Best Sex You've Ever Had posted: 01/18/11 at 4:28 AM

John Ya Ya  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
OK, we've heard about the worst sex... (and gah! was it bad!)

How about the best sex you've ever had?

The best orgasm I've ever had was given to me by a very talented blonde I was way too in love with--- with something as simple as a straight blow job. It was so intense that the fingers of my left hand curled up involuntarily into a fist that I couldn't unclench for two hours. Now that's a good (and scary!) orgasm.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/18/11 at 6:50 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I would have to say it's when the love was as its best. I've only had sex with those I love, but I've been in love and having sex with her was life-changing. I think being in love had a lot to do with it. The sex I've had with others since has also been good, but it wasn't the same. Glad I had that experience. Good sex isn't just necessarily defined by the technical specs of what you did.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/18/11 at 1:15 PM

Midian  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Decent sex takes skill, great sex takes a connection--it's far more cerebral.

Having tried pretty much all there is to try, I'd have to say that meditative sex with someone I love is the best.

----------
-Resident Ice Queen.

Last edited by Midian on 01/20/11 at 1:32 PM

posted: 01/19/11 at 9:59 AM

KimmyKim  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Best sex..... My Ex Michael.
I don't know if there is another sex match for me like that.
One time we had been broke up for over 7 months. I called him, we planned to meet at a hotel..... to be with someone we knew and trusted. We lasted for another 2.5 years after that day.
Shame is drank to much and I had to end it with him.

----------
Kim

posted: 01/20/11 at 6:18 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
I've told this story here b4...but will share it again.

Dated a guy (see the sex age gap thread I have posted in this forum) This is the same guy.
We dated for about 8 months. Broke up for about 6 weeks. No contact during those 6 weeks. We ran into each other one night in a bar.

I was shooting pool with some guy that I was on a date with. The ex sent a drink over to me. After the pool game was over, I went over to thank the ex for the drink. First words out of his mouth were "I missed you so much" We caught up a bit. The bar closed. Both only living a few blocks from the bar, we walked home. We didn't make it out of the parking lot of the bar. We were all over each other. He pulled me down a driveway, pulled my shorts up and nailed me pretty damn good. People were walking by and it was a busy street even at 2:30am. After we were done, the police were driving by and stopped us. We denied the incident. Went back to his place and screwed a few more times. Damn, I miss being in my 20's.... Not to mention the guy's member down below.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 01/20/11 at 8:09 AM

KimmyKim  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hellya - Good story

----------
Kim

posted: 01/20/11 at 8:18 AM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
Thanks. It was one hot night. Wish I could relive it. 14 yrs later, it still brings a smile to my face.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

posted: 01/20/11 at 8:23 AM

hotpink02  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think the best sex was with my ex-we were both pretty inexperienced but had been experimenting with going as far as oral sex. We had been apart for a while and had started talking again. He came over late one night and threw rocks at my window. He came in and he was a little tipsy-very handsy and gave me the best oral ever...I gave him one heck of a blowjob to return the favor and we held each other half naked all night. One of the best nights of my life-that night is burned in my memory it was so hot.

----------
Hot pink is my favorite color.

posted: 01/20/11 at 9:47 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've had too much good sex to pick just one, but I can categorize the top few.

The Best Performance award goes to my ex-sex friend. We just fit perfectly, he was amazing at knowing just what I wanted and could make me come faster than anyone else. Energetic, kinky, caring, giving. If he hadn't moved so far away, I have no doubt we'd still be lovers.

Most Exciting/best Threesome Award goes to the hot male stripper my ex-gf and I picked up at a strip club in San Francisco. Holy SH!T... The three of us hit it off so well and had so much fun!! The guy in the next doom at the hotel banged on our door and had to tell us to keep it down. I remember Cadbury's Cream Eggs being involved, as well as our vibrator. He took us sightseeing the next day. What a sweetie he was. My ex and I still talk about that.

Most Kinky goes to my ex bf. He had a spanking fetish, and loved forced feminization. I'll just say that we had a lot of exciting times together.

The Lucky Me award is to the three guys I met at a swinger party, who weren't akward or shy, and made my long standing fantasy of having more than one guy come true.
I did find out that two guys is plenty enough, LOL...and hope to have the chance for MMF again.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 01/26/11 at 3:36 PM

wildsnake88  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Now that i recalled..i think my honeymoon months were the best ones for me cos they are the sweetest and the most unforgettable moment of my life, spending most of the time on bed..lol..expressing love to each other and waking up every moment in the arms of the man i love..simply amazing...........

----------
"I Thank Mother Nature For The GOOD Venom To DESTROY EVIL! They FEAR The SNAKE, Like They FEAR WISDOM." ♥WildSnake♥

FACTS: Stay FAITHFUL Or Stay Single! NEVER Settle For Being Someone's OTHER, When You Can Be Someone's ONLY.WHY Be A Substitute Lover?! Smart Women Know How To Love, SMARTER Women Know WHO To Love!

"It Isn't REAL Love Until You Found Someone Who Will Love You FAITHFULLY And Always Be There For You.TRUE Hearts DON'T Cheat!"
"Intellectuals Can Debate In Style, IDIOTS Just Argue & Whine When They Can't Handle DEFEATS!"
*** Read My (Latest) Blog On Profile ***
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Best Sex You've Ever Had

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles