A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Eating Cream Pies
Eating Cream Pies posted: 10/10/10 at 9:42 PM
Jaxson  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Okay. I have a question. Is going down on a woman after you've cum in her hot? I mean...do women like that ? As a guy, I like the concept, sometimes, until I've actual done the deed (cum) and then I lose interest. Tips on getting over that as well?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/11/10 at 12:08 AM

BleedingHart  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I find it to be extremely hot, and it can often lead to a round 2. Losing interest after cumming is pretty common I think. It happens to me, and I love to swallow cum.

For some reason, for me, eating my cum out of a girl's p***y or ass is a lot easier than just licking it up after masturbating. Her presence, and knowing it drives her wild somehow makes the task much less daunting, and far more enjoyable. I find it to be like getting into a pool of water your first time: after your initial dive in, your nerves will ease up a bit. So just make the plunge, you should regain your interest after a few seconds, especially if she's exhibits her enjoyment.

----------
Consumation of the soul is done willingly.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/11/10 at 1:25 AM

John Ya Ya  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
You can also get over the refractory problem by having a (properly tested) friend do the cumming

posted: 11/03/10 at 7:06 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes it's hot!

I clean up nearly every time! Wife loves it.

posted: 11/03/10 at 8:51 AM

blondgrrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My boyfriend and I had been using condoms, but since we passed the 6 month mark and I got on birth control we stopped using them. He came inside me for the first time last weekend, and then he went down and licked it up.

We have talked at length about our sexual likes and dislikes and had told me that it's something he doesn't do often, only when he is really in the mood. It's a very intimate thing, isn't it? It made me feel very special.

----------
“Seek out argument and disputation for their own sake; the grave will supply plenty of time for silence.”
-Christopher Hitchens

posted: 11/03/10 at 10:14 AM

tgm  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's not something I would do, but we all have our own things that we find to be sexy.

----------
If love be the music of life, then play on.

posted: 11/06/10 at 11:22 PM
gwave  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Have done with wife several times. And only after edging, which leaves me still super hot and can enjoy it.
Wife finds it hot because she sees it as uninhibited desire for her.

posted: 11/07/10 at 8:00 AM
marriedguy1974  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i prefer sucking up my womans juices than my own..im a littleold fashioned like that....no harm in it though for those who enjoy it

posted: 11/08/10 at 4:49 AM
Jim Beese  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I love eating a creampie...i find it very sexy....as hot swapping cum

posted: 11/08/10 at 6:01 PM
mattking  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
gwave
you sent me a pm with a question but your pm is not set up to recieve messsages Matt

----------
Matty 5'10 165 travel and live in Boston in warm months like friendly and fun people who are well balanced and real just here for some laughs and distraction

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Eating Cream Pies

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles