A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > a true story - office affairs
a true story - office affairs posted: 06/28/10 at 8:37 PM
Philip624  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I used to work with this lady and get on really well with her despite an age gap. i was 25, she was 49. We would go for drinks after work etc, usually in a big group and id get a peck on the cheek and a hug at the end of the night.

We were doing lots of overtime at work and for whatever reason one particular weekend it ended up just the two of us. We decided to go for a drink afterwards and something to eat. This we did and as we were saying goodbye we had the usual hug an dpeck but this time she didnt let go of me so we hugged for a bit longer, laughed about it, whispering in eachothers ears and laughing some more.

She then kissed me and it felt amazin. I was stunned. I was even more stunned when her tongue entered my mouth and we kissed passionately for what felt like a very long time. finally we broke apart and said goodbye. i couldnt belive what had just happened.

the next day in work was awkward to say the least but we agreed to go for another drink and discuss what happened. We were both confused but both really enjoyed it.

It was late and we decided to go back to our now empty office. We kissed some more and i gently undid her blouse, cupping her breasts as I kissed down her neck.

i then ran my tongue along her bra straps as she slid her fingers through the flies of my trousers.

We kissed again as I undid her bra. I circled her nipples with my tongue to get them erect before sucking them. As i did this I gently ran my fingers up her inner thigh and pressed my bulge against her.

we moved onto the floor, and I pulled her skirt down and bent her legs. i gently teased her ***** lips with my tongue fingering her arse hole as i did so.

She moaned as I did so and told me she wanted to taste my ****. i eased it into her mouth and she sucked away as i licked her ***** out.

I then bent her over nad entered her from behind. ****ing her slowly and hard, groping her bouncing tits as i did so.

Eventually we collapsed in a sweaty spunky heap and kissed and cuddled before dozing off. We woke cleaned ourselves up and headed off home.

And now Im not even in touch with her anymore. I miss her a lot, and this was the best sex i have ever had.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/09/10 at 12:04 AM

jopat2008  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
interesting story. unprepared sex is the best.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 10/12/10 at 8:18 PM
kathyj  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
you should reach out to her by email

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Fantasies/Stories > a true story - office affairs

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles