A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Wife let me cum in her mouth!
Wife let me cum in her mouth! posted: 02/02/10 at 8:07 AM
luvininindy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
And she swallowed it!
Letting me cum in her mouth has always been a no-no.
It's about the only thing she's not done in the ten years we've been together.
She's asked me why guys like it so much, and I just said, How'd you like it if I was eating you, and decided to stop and use my hands to finish you off?
Anyway, having a girl suck and suck every last drop out is the ultimate.
I asked her if she was going to let me cum in her mouth to come up and kiss me and let me taste it in her mouth.
She was going to, but had me deep in the back of her throat when I came, and decided she'd rather swallow than taste it. She had a bottle of flacored water handy, and washed it down. I was in heaven and limp as a noodle.
She also concluded it wasn't the taste that really bothered her, but the smell. Don't know?
hopefully we'll have a repeat performance.
I'd really like her to finish me off that way after intercourse, but I'll have to patiently work up that.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/02/10 at 10:07 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Amazing! Another LYC success story/happy ending! Isn't it great?

Finishing in her mouth after intercourse is amazing. With my ex we always did it that way. I didn't want her to get pregnant so this method was safest. And she took it like a champ, no hesitation at all. I always marvelled at that.

It's magical for us.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/02/10 at 11:33 AM

s+aforever  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
congrats you are very lucky guy enjoy the awesome moment

Re: Wife let me cum in her mouth! Talking posted: 02/02/10 at 5:38 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by luvininindy
And she swallowed it!
Letting me cum in her mouth has always been a no-no.
It's about the only thing she's not done in the ten years we've been together.
She's asked me why guys like it so much, and I just said, How'd you like it if I was eating you, and decided to stop and use my hands to finish you off?
Anyway, having a girl suck and suck every last drop out is the ultimate.
I asked her if she was going to let me cum in her mouth to come up and kiss me and let me taste it in her mouth.
She was going to, but had me deep in the back of her throat when I came, and decided she'd rather swallow than taste it. She had a bottle of flacored water handy, and washed it down. I was in heaven and limp as a noodle.
She also concluded it wasn't the taste that really bothered her, but the smell. Don't know?
hopefully we'll have a repeat performance.
I'd really like her to finish me off that way after intercourse, but I'll have to patiently work up that.

My wife loves a mouthful of cum. I always cum in her mouth from a blowjob. She also likes to lick the cum off of my penis when I cum inside her. She also likes to kiss me sharing the cum with me.

posted: 02/03/10 at 9:40 AM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I do that for my bf from time to time...but he has a strong taste and I have to have a drink right afterward to wash it down.

Lately he has been wanting a facial...but then I would have to take another shower after the one i just took to be clean for the sex lol...it is difficult for me to take 2 showers almost back to back because of my disability...so the facial has been put off....

Maybe for Valentines day I will surprise him with one.

he has also been wanting a wake up blow job...but I hate to wake him, plus he is never in the right position for it in the AM lol.

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 02/03/10 at 11:03 AM
luvininindy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Blow-jobs are usually fore-play for us, or an occasional suprise when I get out of the shower, or a quicky way of giving me a little bit of pleasure. She's never gave me one after sex or finished me off after sex. I've never asked, but I'm sure it's the thought of her juice on me that turns her off about it. She'll barely kiss me after I've been down on her.
That's another issue, and I'm slowly working towards getting her more comfortable with that. She's been getting better.
I have no desire to give her a facial. Never saw the appeal. Anyway, she went to a passion party tonight, and I've got a hard-on waiting for her to get home. LOL

Thumbs up posted: 02/05/10 at 2:18 AM

hagar  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ladies, when you swallow a man's cum, you are giving him the ULTIMATE compliment! Teh mere fact that she has decided that your cum is good enough to swallow makes a man feel VERY wanted! Especially when she continues to suck and swallow until she has emptied you completely.

But the real turn on is not so much the physical side of it so much as the emotional and mental reward of knowing she desires you that much!

We, who have a woman that cares that much about us are lucky men indeed and treasure our lovers!

Last edited by hagar on 02/15/10 at 4:06 AM

posted: 02/05/10 at 2:34 AM

luvme4me  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hmmmm....ive swallowed my mans cum...couple of times...but sometimes it feels like its gona come back out...its just the feeling inside me...ive always been like that...if theres anything "slimy-like" in my mouth ill send it back out. Whether its food or this.

So sometimes i have a hard time swallowing....i dont no what i can do to keep it down :S

----------
 Divider

posted: 02/05/10 at 12:29 PM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Good for the both of you!

posted: 02/07/10 at 3:56 AM

sadie_mc  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've always swallowed with my boyfriends and girlfriends (the ones that ejaculate). Smell?? I've noticed differences is taste and thickness, but never smell...If I'm going to go down on you, it means I want you really bad, every part of you.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Wife let me cum in her mouth!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles