A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I love my husband's penis! Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.
posted: 11/27/09 at 8:53 AM
JennaK  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by bialy
You ARE lucky. I love touching it when it is flaccid too. It's nice to know there are men out there that do enjoy that. My ex was a bit of an oddball about that sometimes. All I wanted to do was playfully touch, not even intending on anything more, and he wouldn't allow me because either 1- his penis needed a 'breather' or...'hey, that isn't a toy...' Weirdo.

What does he mean it's not a toy?!? My hubby says (and I agree) that it's the best toy ever!! I can understand about him not wanting it touched like right after sex or after a LOT of rubbing because my husband says it's hypersensitive after sex and does get a little sore after too much touching and rubbing, but aside from that he should have let you play with it all you want! He does sound like a weirdo!

I also love touching my man's penis when he's soft because then it's less about sex and the pleasure he gives me with it and more about just enjoying his maleness. My husband not only enjoys the pleasurable sensations from my touching, but he also likes that I am so enamored with his penis!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/27/09 at 9:51 AM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by JennaK

What does he mean it's not a toy?!? My hubby says (and I agree) that it's the best toy ever!! I can understand about him not wanting it touched like right after sex or after a LOT of rubbing because my husband says it's hypersensitive after sex and does get a little sore after too much touching and rubbing, but aside from that he should have let you play with it all you want! He does sound like a weirdo!

I also love touching my man's penis when he's soft because then it's less about sex and the pleasure he gives me with it and more about just enjoying his maleness. My husband not only enjoys the pleasurable sensations from my touching, but he also likes that I am so enamored with his penis!

Exactly! I could totally get the hypersensitivity after sex, but, the toy comment, I'll never get. Definitely a weirdo.

You'd think I was rough-housing it. I was always delicate and he was okay with it a couple of times, but I avoided playfully touching him after the 'toy' comment (even though he didn't say it angrily or anything).

Reason #345 why he is my ex-- lol.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/27/09 at 10:31 AM
JennaK  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by ~Carla~
Uterine "O's" is something new for me. Can someone send me a link so we might try this?
My current husband was the first to introduce me to G-spot oragasms.

And YES My Honey has the most beautiful penis. I use most any excuse to touch his member. And he can't get enough of my breasts.

Wikipedia actually has some pages on uterine orgasms:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uterine_orgasm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fornix_vaginae

I really hope you can experience them. Unfortunately not every woman can have them because a lot depends on your husband. It seems he has to have an above average penis to be able to penetrate you deep enough so he can stimulate your womb. But the sensations are undescribable and being given one is truly an amazing gift from your husband. Good luck!

posted: 11/30/09 at 9:52 PM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree, I love my man's unit. With my ex's I could have cared less.. I hated giving blow jobs and sex/handjobs was just... eh whatever. With my SO, I just can't keep my hands off him. He regularly just sleeps in boxers, so first thing in the morning I'm playing "hide and seek" with his unit, any time he's less than fully dressed my hands are roving. Especially right out of the shower I like to be waiting there to surprise him with a bj. He's not used to it so he sometimes doesn't know how to react. But he seems to enjoy the fact of what a horny little thing he's made of me. I don't know what it is about him and his d*ck in particular, but I just can't get enough.

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 12/01/09 at 8:38 AM

alexit  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
You have very good writing skills. I love it.

posted: 12/01/09 at 11:55 AM
JennaK  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Katie59
I agree, I love my man's unit. With my ex's I could have cared less.. I hated giving blow jobs and sex/handjobs was just... eh whatever. With my SO, I just can't keep my hands off him. He regularly just sleeps in boxers, so first thing in the morning I'm playing "hide and seek" with his unit, any time he's less than fully dressed my hands are roving. Especially right out of the shower I like to be waiting there to surprise him with a bj. He's not used to it so he sometimes doesn't know how to react. But he seems to enjoy the fact of what a horny little thing he's made of me. I don't know what it is about him and his d*ck in particular, but I just can't get enough.

I love surprising my husband with blow jobs too. Sometimes I even think I enjoy it more than him! His organ is definitely larger than any of my ex's, but that's not the only reason I enjoy playing with his penis so much. And it seems a lot of my playing with it isn't even in a sexual way, it's just a loving gesture. What is it that we find so fascinating about their ****s that we just can't keep our hands off them?! Anyway, happy playing!

posted: 08/01/10 at 3:04 AM
Morfedel  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I am so jealous!

Stumbled on here by complete accident, and it got me thinking. I love my wife, but I swear, I can't even think of touching her even marginally sexually, much less get her to do the same, unless we are a matter of a few minutes from having sex.

Which basically means, I end up having to plan it out with her. Because otherwise if I'm trying to be spontaneous, she will tell me to stop touching her, because she doesn't want to be horny unless we are about to jump into bed.

And as such, she won't ever touch me sexually unless the timing dictates we are about to have sex - so again, planning it out.

I love touching her, breasts, P*ssy, everything, softly, sexually, sensually, and all of that, and wish she would let me... and feel the same about me.

As it is, her libido is also low. Not nonexistent, but low. As such, it came down to either cheating on her, leaving her, or learn to deal with it, as after ten years of marriage I've realized I'm not going to be able to change her in this area.

So, I've learned to deal with it... primarily by periods of masturbation much more than I'd think a married man should have to do, followed by long periods of zero interest in sex, having learned to tamp down on my libido so much that it's actually lower than hers now.

I hate doing it, and I see most people, men and women, say they would leave their spouses if that happened. I did cheat on her about, oh, 5 years into our marriage, briefly, and I felt like a scumbag for doing it, and it tore my heart out that I hurt her so badly.

So, now, I deal with it.

I must say, though, reading these accounts from women that sound much more sexually like I wish my wife was, it makes me a bit sad.

But I'll survive I suppose.

posted: 08/01/10 at 5:46 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Welcome to the forum, morf!

P.S. Any word from jennaK? She doesn't post here like she used to. Come back jenna!

posted: 08/04/10 at 6:42 AM

Calvin  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Good for you girls. 100% serious, no joke, I swear, "I love your c*ck" is the greatest thing a woman can say to me. Luckily for me, I married a woman who says that.

You go girls. Make your man feel awesome. Tell him you love his c*ck.

----------
Someday we'll all look back on this and laugh nervously and change the subject.

I use Antlers in all of my decorating

posted: 08/04/10 at 7:16 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My ex was great at this. I remember the first time I undressed for her, she was impressed at my size and almost immediately reached out and touched/held it like a handle. No faster way to get any man's attention haha. She loved when I f-cked her and could feel my size stretching her. She was quite tight and a good lover.

Agreed. Women, stroke your men's...egos in this manner and they'll follow you like puppy dogs and feel like a million bucks.

More On Page: « 1 (2)

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > I love my husband's penis!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles