A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Wife is getting more adventurous!
Wife is getting more adventurous! posted: 06/24/09 at 10:52 PM
luvininindy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife and I have had a pretty conservitive sex life (relative to those on this site!)
We do many positions, but she's had some limits, and we've kinda fallen into a routine. She climaxes by intercourse, ussually missionary position stimulating her inner G-spot. Sometimes doggy with her playing with her clit.
We've started having anal sex occasionally now. She used to be against it completely. She'd let me play with her anus and stick a thumb in ther occasionally, and seemed to like it, and one day just caught me off gaurd and asked me to get the lube and try anal. She plays with her clit to keep herself from getting tensed up, and ussualy climaxes easily that way.
Anal sex is still kinda awkward. The lube gets everywhere no matter how careful we are, and I tend to not be able to keep an erection sometimes... We're still working on it though.
She used a vibrater on me while giving me a BJ and hand job. It was pretty good! Wish she'd let me cum in her mouth though.
Now, she mentioned using a vibrator on me during intercourse. We think reverse cowgirl would be best for this. I'm open to it!
The couple things that she won't do that I'd love her to do are letting me cum in her mouth. Oral sex is ussually just foreplay, and those occasions where it's the main event (ussually just during her period) she gets me right to the edge and finishes me by hand.
Hell, I'd even like swapping cum with her, or "snowballling" as it's refered to.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this site has helped me approach her, and try new things with her. There's a new position I read about here that I can't wait to try out.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/25/09 at 8:55 AM
igor  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
If cumming in her mouth is the only thing you would still like to do, have patience - maybe one day it will happen. I'd love to do half the things you seem to be doing. My wife hasn't wanted any sex at all since last year.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Re: Wife is getting more adventurous! Talking posted: 06/25/09 at 4:52 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by luvininindy
My wife and I have had a pretty conservitive sex life (relative to those on this site!)
We do many positions, but she's had some limits, and we've kinda fallen into a routine. She climaxes by intercourse, ussually missionary position stimulating her inner G-spot. Sometimes doggy with her playing with her clit.
We've started having anal sex occasionally now. She used to be against it completely. She'd let me play with her anus and stick a thumb in ther occasionally, and seemed to like it, and one day just caught me off gaurd and asked me to get the lube and try anal. She plays with her clit to keep herself from getting tensed up, and ussualy climaxes easily that way.
Anal sex is still kinda awkward. The lube gets everywhere no matter how careful we are, and I tend to not be able to keep an erection sometimes... We're still working on it though.
She used a vibrater on me while giving me a BJ and hand job. It was pretty good! Wish she'd let me cum in her mouth though.
Now, she mentioned using a vibrator on me during intercourse. We think reverse cowgirl would be best for this. I'm open to it!
The couple things that she won't do that I'd love her to do are letting me cum in her mouth. Oral sex is ussually just foreplay, and those occasions where it's the main event (ussually just during her period) she gets me right to the edge and finishes me by hand.
Hell, I'd even like swapping cum with her, or "snowballling" as it's refered to.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that this site has helped me approach her, and try new things with her. There's a new position I read about here that I can't wait to try out.

DW always uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. She loves a mouthful of cum and then she gives me deep kisses sharing my cum with me.

When I go down on her and she cums she loves deep kisses to share juices with her.

We fantasize together that we are having a threesome or foursome. We always watch a sex DVD together during sex. We especially like to watch group sex. We do mutual masturbation while we watch. Usually not to orgasm, but she loves for me to cum on her boobs. She rubs the cum all over and talks about hot cum.

We also enjoy role reversal using a strap on. It is so erotic to see her wearing the strap on. She rubs lube on it and talks dirty about her d**k. Our harness has a vibrator for stimulating her clitoris while she does me. She lubes the dildo and slowly inserts it in me while she gives me a handjob. We usually cum together.

When I cum inside her she loves to lick the cum off of my penis and then kiss me sharing the cum. I also like to go down on her after I cum inside her and then kiss her sharing the cum with her.

We enjoy using toys during intercourse. The Pocket Rocket is great for using on her clitoris. Another toy we enjoy is the Penthouse Vibrating Golden Egg. She inserts it in her vagina and then I insert my penis and we have intercourse with it vibrating inside. Fantastic orgasms. It is easy to withdraw with the wire. The lube and cum make it slip right out.

Kinky sex is so hot!!!

posted: 06/27/09 at 11:24 AM
luvininindy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well, Old Kinky...
I'veread a lot of your posts, and admier you and your wifes' sex life.
Cumming inside her vagina isn't an options since she's not on birth control, and we dont' want another kid right now.
Can you guys get intimate without a DVD? It seems like everything you do involved DVDs and toys. Maybe those are just the occasions you post about?
I'd think that may get routine at the other end of the spectrum.

On the another note...
My wife and I were going at it last night.
She's was laying on the edge of the couch and I was kneeling on the floor. She had been wanting to try something...
She layed me on the floor, got on top of me and rode me cowgirl for a little bit. Then she got the lube, and lubed her ass. She then turned around reverse cowgirl and mounted me analy. This was getting pretty good. She then grabbed her dildo, and lubes my ass. She slowly inserted it, but then I started loosing my erection. It was not working well. I couldn't keep it up.
So I went and cleaned up and we just finished with regular sex.

posted: 06/27/09 at 12:13 PM

~Carla~  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Let me ask you if she has EVER tasted Semen before? I have tasted nasty!
My husband is not one of them.
Sperm Taste
Check this article. I Will tell you my husband hates garlic. That alone makes the flavor of sperm ever so disgusting.
And I'd always assumed all tasted this bad. It doesn't have to taste bad.
Change your diet a while and see if she notices a difference...
Okay, try and taste it yourself. You'll see.

----------
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. - Marilyn Monroe

posted: 06/27/09 at 1:06 PM

bialy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've mentioned this before--my S/O's pre-cum is positively rancid; I could only imagine what his cum tastes like. Then again, his diet isn't the greatest-- high protein, with some veggies and fruits. And peanuts. He drinks more Coke than anything else. If he drank more water, or replaced Coke with water completely, I'm sure it would drastically improve his taste.

He really needs to get off his current high-protein, honestly, enough is enough!

posted: 06/27/09 at 5:05 PM
oldkinky  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
[QUOTE]Originally posted by luvininindy
[B]Well, Old Kinky...
I'veread a lot of your posts, and admier you and your wifes' sex life.
Cumming inside her vagina isn't an options since she's not on birth control, and we dont' want another kid right now.
Can you guys get intimate without a DVD? It seems like everything you do involved DVDs and toys. Maybe those are just the occasions you post about?
I'd think that may get routine at the other end of the spectrum.

Sure we both can get intimate without DVD'S or toys, but we both love them. They make our sex so much more intense. The DVD'S give us ideas of things to try and the toys are fantastic. We also like to fantasize and the DVD'S contribute to our fantasies. We have quite a collection of DVD'S so we watch a variety of sex activities. Our toy collection is extensive also. Sometimes if we are particularly horny we will put on a DVD and hardly watch it at all before we are going at it. We usually begin our foreplay with mutual masturbation. Sex is so hot with DW111

posted: 06/28/09 at 11:25 AM

joejazz  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think your wife is doing great and as she explores her limits it will help her with anything else. As far as helping her like your taste.. eat plenty of pineapple or drink pineapple juice and it shoudl make you mor appealing to her.. Taste yourself and share with her in a kiss as Old Kinky suggested. I would enjoy having my wife act like your wife...

posted: 06/30/09 at 10:27 AM
luvininindy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Well, She got a UTI after our last anal experience. She's so sensitive to these that I'm not even going to try anal anymore. It's too much work and prep, and there's to mush risk of her ending up with an infection.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Wife is getting more adventurous!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles