A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > BIGGEST Penis you have ever had in you and how was the sex?? Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 3.00 average.
posted: 03/19/09 at 2:36 AM

francesse  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
The biggest penis I have ever seen scared the sh*t out of me. That thing was HUGE. When I saw it, although I was kind of drunk I said to myself "no way in hell this thing is going anywhere near my pu*sy". We didn't have sex but I let him go down on me. Whether or not I could handle it, I didn't try.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/19/09 at 2:42 AM

annie123  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I would say 8 inches or so?

Meh, wasn't that good. Like sailor said, unless we were super careful, it would hurt. Being "careful" isn't my idea of fun sex.

My current boyfriend is 5.5 or 6 I would guess (never measured) and it is great. We don't have to worry about anything and can just go at it

----------
"If you really put a small value upon yourself, rest assured that the world will not raise your price." -Annonymous

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 03/19/09 at 7:53 AM

ladygem  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I once had a man that was about 10 inchs long & nice & thick and I enjoyed every second of it. But it sure ruined things for my husband and I now he is way to small maybe 5 inchs. I never no when he is in me or not. It is so sad. But I do love him.

posted: 03/19/09 at 11:02 AM

Foxy99  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My bf's is 7 in (only guy I've been with) and the sex is PERFECT. It's like my p'ssy was meant for him haha. It's kinda thick but not too thick. He can go in me fully and it doesn't hurt at ALL. I would say that that's the cut off for me because I couldn't imagine having one in me bigger than his...ouchies.

----------
www.mytickerz.com Ticker

posted: 03/19/09 at 1:32 PM

JupiterCrash  [more]
Make Buddy |
I;m not sure on the inches, but it must have been at least 10. The sex? Not satisfying at all and I found it rather disturbing to not be able to even get half of him in there. But then again, we were both young so maybe he knows how to use the darn thing now? Who knows lol. My current SO is about 8-9 inches and it's a world of difference because he knows what he is doing lol. But the biggest guy, I got no extra thrill from whatsoever.

----------

posted: 03/23/09 at 8:17 PM

Katie59  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Longest was my ex-husband, about 8 inches. Not very thick though. He was too long and we had to be very careful or I would be hurting. SO is a bit shorter but not much, maybe like half an inch. And he's thick. He's JUST right, it's the best sex I've ever had.

----------
--~Katie~--

Gone but not forgotten. Rodger Swan 12/19/86 - 1/26/10

posted: 03/27/09 at 3:05 AM
onedery  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ever notice how many women on this board are married to guys with penises over seven inches long? The statistics don't bare out your hallucinations, ladies.

----------
Why doesn't my "website" information allow me to fully register so I can post to the forums?

posted: 03/27/09 at 3:34 AM
Grits102  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by onedery
Ever notice how many women on this board are married to guys with penises over seven inches long? The statistics don't bare out your hallucinations, ladies.
That's nothing. Us guys on here are even bigger!

posted: 03/27/09 at 3:54 AM
Grits102  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
LYC is the Lake Wobegon of sexuality. Everyone here is above average.

posted: 03/27/09 at 5:48 AM
hotandhorney  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my SO is hung thick and well. At first it was painful, but I let him know and we worked on it. It is the greatest thing now, especially when he comes.

More On Page: « 1 (2) 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > BIGGEST Penis you have ever had in you and how was the sex??

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles