A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Homemade Bondage Gear Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Homemade Bondage Gear posted: 09/25/08 at 12:53 AM
JillBi24  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
So we didn't actually get to have a long weekend rp... Maybe next weekend. But we did get to have some fun...

I've always been into light bondage. I say light as a contrast to the extreme bondage that you see. My hubby shares my desire, being the dom to my sub. But we never really explored a bondage collection.

We went to the local sex shop on Sat night... but were a bit dismayed by the price of some stuff. So we went online and started to look for the things that we'd most like to have and how could we make those.

Its amazing how much you can make yourself for a lot less. We went to walmart then. It was probably around midnight. I got all dressed up for him too. Figured why not. It was thje best shopping spree I ever had.

Has anyone else tried this? What have you been able to make?

Just thought it was a fun topic... and creative.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/25/08 at 12:59 AM

Maverick91  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Go to your local hardware store, go to the aisle where the ropes are, have fun. With a little imagination, almost anything is 'pervert-able'.

A bandana, a necktie, a scarf ca nbe useful as a blindfold or used to tie someone up or to a bedpost, etc.

Go find some clothespins and imagine what you could clip them to.

----------
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven
Ecclesiastes 3:1

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/25/08 at 3:15 AM
JillBi24  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The possibilities are endless... its just amazing how much you can make for how little. We managed to pick up some nylon adjustable dog collars for arm and leg restraints, luggage straps and leashes for ties, went to hardware to find connectors, sleeping masks for blindfolds, and a bunch more. We continued shopping through Sunday also. We made out as WalMart, Target, Home Depot, Lowes, and a bunch of other stores.

Of course he loved that I was dressed up for him both days too. But I had so much fun and got so horny looking at everything and think of what we could us it for... either for bondage or even as a dildo. I'm not against object insertion either and there was something hot about shopping for that purpose.

Anyone else have any good ideas or stories.

posted: 09/25/08 at 3:29 AM

javila0302  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Jill,
I think it's great that you guys are so excited at the possibilities out there. My hubby and I went to Hobbylobby and bought some 3-D-Gel, we made a mold of his "nuts & bolts" with this then poured plaster into the mold. We now have a perfect replica of him. It was so much fun to do together. We also still have the mold. We are thinking about using it with wax or glycerine soap. I think it would be great to have a great smelling soap dildo or this type od candle to display in our bathroom while having a private bath together. Paintbrushes can be fun for applying body oil too. We are always looking for new ideas.

posted: 09/25/08 at 6:00 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Jill, the best thing you can invest in is a good pair of quality police handcuffs. Forget sex stores. Go onto ebay and do a search and order yourself a set of peerless 700s or some such thing. All that home made stuff isn't very good for this. Handcuffs and leg irons simply cannot be beat. They're not expensive, either. Have them shipped to your home for a lifetime of light bondage bliss.

WM is good for black thigh highs though, hehehe. And way cheaper than buying from sex stores.

posted: 09/25/08 at 6:12 AM
JillBi24  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
CT... I'll check it out right now at eBay.

I totally agree though that WalMart and Target are great for thigh highs and "disposable" lingerie... for lack of a better word. With halloween, Target has some great bright colored coska dn thigh highs right now in their hosiery department. I had to pick up a few pairs!

They're also great for piecing together a slutty outfit.

posted: 09/25/08 at 6:18 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Excellent! Do get your hubby to force you into them (do you have a bar style head board for your bed?) and then go to town on you. Then cum back here and let us know how it was!

I also agree with the slutty outfit idea hehehe.

posted: 09/25/08 at 7:28 AM
JillBi24  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We don't have a bar headboard in our bedroom, but we do in our guest room... guess we'll be goin in there.

posted: 09/25/08 at 9:20 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thanks for seconding my motion, sailor!

Yeah, there's something just amazing about those handcuffs. I think the feeling that there's no possible way I can escape without her letting me free is AMAZING. Being in love and having her be in such powerful control over me like that is amazing. I always try and squirm and pull HARD to try and break free and I fail every time. But the feeling of the cold steel firmly wrapped around my wrists as I try and break free simply can't be beat.

posted: 09/30/08 at 1:34 AM
hotandhorney  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i also have to agree with the police handcuffs. The harder I try and pull away the harder he ****s me. It is amazing .........

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Homemade Bondage Gear

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles