A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > So hard for me to have an orgasm...
So hard for me to have an orgasm... Angry posted: 07/13/08 at 11:26 PM

Giselle  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Its so hard for me this is starting to bother me...seems like im unable to have orgasms while im having sex but when i masturbate with my vibe its so easy for me to have a LOT of orgasms...i can come in 5 minutes...i just dont get it!
Me and my guy have sex like 3 times a week...coz of parents or whatsoever...he still lives with them and so do i so we get naughty when we have a chance (we r both very sexual). We have a lot of communication also, he likes when i tell him if i like what he's doing and what do i like, but still i can't have a damn orgasm!
Last night he was giving me oral and i was about to come all the time but i never came at the end...i swear he was down there for about 30 min and nothing! i was shaking and i could feel i was gonna have an orgasm but no He says i don't concentrate, and thats why i cant come, but i do..i really concentrate, but nothing happens i mean..i still love the feeling while hes giving me oral or when we have sex...i enjoy it a lot! but i would like to have an orgasm...
This isnt a problem just with him...in fact i've had this problem with every guy i been with...i think i've just had 1 orgasm while having sex in my entire sexual life..(started 5 years ago and i've had sex a lot of times i cant count em..) so yea its pretty sad :/

Oh btw i love when hes reaaaally deep inside me...and we found out that a good position is him on me and my legs around his waist...any other position where i can feel him REALLY deep in me??? coz when i feel him deep i feel im just gonna blow!!

Hope you guys can help me please,

Oh i forgot to add the orgasms i have with my vibe are only clit orgasms...not internal(never had an internal orgasm )
G.

Last edited by Giselle on 07/13/08 at 11:47 PM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
Re: So hard for me to have an orgasm... posted: 07/13/08 at 11:47 PM

SweetPetite  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Giselle
Its so hard for me this is starting to bother me...seems like im unable to have orgasms while im having sex but when i masturbate with my vibe its so easy for me to have a LOT of orgasms...i can come in 5 minutes...i just dont get it!
How long have you been using your vibe? Over 5 years? If so, I would suggest you stop using it for a while. Obviously a man's penis cannot vibrate and so the sensations during sex are nothing close to what you feel with your vibe. Once your body is weaned off of it, you should have a much better shot at an orgasm with your bf. Of course, if all else fails, you could use the vibe while you're having sex with your bf. But personally, I'd rather have my bf get me off without having to use another object.

----------
"We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust our sails."

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/13/08 at 11:53 PM

Giselle  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I've been using the vibe for a year or so...and i dont use it on a daily basis or anything lol is like once a week...sometimes i can go a month without using it.
Thing is this problem carries on before i got the vibe...so i guess the vibe its not the problem :/ i wish it was!

And i dont know if im too comftable to use the vibe while having sex with my bf, in fact i've told him like joking "hey what if i bring my vibe" and hes like NOOO WAYY! lol. Tho i could surprise him...who knows.

Re: So hard for me to have an orgasm... posted: 07/14/08 at 12:36 AM

ozbeezy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Oh btw i love when hes reaaaally deep inside me...and we found out that a good position is him on me and my legs around his waist...any other position where i can feel him REALLY deep in me??? coz when i feel him deep i feel im just gonna blow!!

You on your back, your legs straight up, resting on his shoulders. Shortens the vaginal canal.

----------

posted: 07/14/08 at 12:44 AM

SweetPetite  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
I've been using the vibe for a year or so...and i dont use it on a daily basis or anything lol is like once a week...sometimes i can go a month without using it.
Thing is this problem carries on before i got the vibe...so i guess the vibe its not the problem :/ i wish it was!

And i dont know if im too comftable to use the vibe while having sex with my bf, in fact i've told him like joking "hey what if i bring my vibe" and hes like NOOO WAYY! lol. Tho i could surprise him...who knows.

With the new info you provided, it seems the vibe isn't really the problem so that's good. I don't know if you should surprise your bf with the vibe during sex. He may see it as competition lol

Another position that may help you along is woman on top. I know that one works very well for me. In that position he will be rubbing you in all the right places.

----------
"We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust our sails."

posted: 07/14/08 at 12:45 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
As sailor will tell you, women do not get orgasms through penetration alone. What is needed is clitoral stimulation, even during penetration. That's why you can do it when you are alone. Because your clitoris is being stimulated. There should be a free hand available during sex. If you are on top, he has two free hands so while you are bouncing on him, have him reach under and stimulate your clitoris and see how that works. Try this, then come back and let us know how it works out for you. Depth won't help because the nerve endings are all around the entrance to your vagina. Good luck. Let us know.

P.S. The exception is a g-spot orgasm, which is usually achieved when you are in doggie style position. Will also likely produce fluid.

posted: 07/14/08 at 2:14 AM

Graven  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think you might just have some nerves, I get the same...When Im lying there in a hurry ("please come, please come" or "god this is taking so long" or "Is he getting tiered" or "**** he's not enjoying this anymore" or "jesus can't I just come?") Just relax, tell ur bf that u gonna lie down (ask him to give you a blow) just relax and dont get worried about any of the above.

----------
I ran up the door, closed the stairs, said my pajamas and put on my prayers, turned off the bed and hopped in the light, all because you kissed me goodnight.

posted: 07/16/08 at 7:44 AM

Desert Rose  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Your bf is wrong. You are probably concentrating too much. You might also be suffering from performance anxiety due to the fact that he's pressuring you to get off, even if his intentions are good. One night, ask him to stimulate you, but let him know that you just want to see what happens. Don't let an orgasm become yoru goal. And when you aren't looking for it...there it is!

----------
Lisa: I'm so angry!
Marge: You're a woman. You can hold onto it forever.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > So hard for me to have an orgasm...

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles