A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sex with Male Virgin
Have you ever had sex with a male virgin, as an experienced female?
Yes
No
I had no knowledge of his sexual status
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
posted: 02/25/08 at 1:07 PM
Noobazn88  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
U could still teach a non virgin guy the same tricks..And if the women is scared about diseases then just tell him to go for a checkup.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/25/08 at 3:26 PM
aah5  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I have never had sex with a virgin because the only virgin I ever dated was so squeamish about even going to second base that I got frustrated and moved on. :P

I think it depends on the guy, though. Who knows? Maybe this one's worth a shot.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/26/08 at 4:03 PM

cougarlady  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Interesting thread, definitely something good to say here.

My boyfriend was a virgin when we got together and he basically told me he looked a lot into Men's Health magazines and read a lot of articles and researched positions, different tactics, oral, etc... He basically took advice from me and from the internet, I did have to guide him a bit but to tell you the truth it was fun in some ways because we ended up laughing since he couldn't find the hole at first.
I am wondering why more women are not going out with virgin guys since well I definitely found a VERY good guy who even as a virgin has rocked my world 180 degrees.

----------

posted: 02/27/08 at 2:28 AM

Elenhaodh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Both myself and my partner were virgins the first time and we found it amazing, I just let him know what i like and he did the same to me, i don't know it just felt natural i just let my instincts take over!

posted: 02/27/08 at 9:59 AM
6th_Finger  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Cougarlady, I like your attitude! I'm still a virgin myself (in my forties, no less), and eagerly searching for a first partner now, and I'm often a little dismayed at the attitudes society has toward older virgins. Everyone seems to think there must be something wrong with us.

But as I've pointed out, I think virgin guys have some pretty special things to offer, so I'm very encouraged when I find someone who appreciates this.

Okay, can we hear from some other ladies now who appreciate virgin guys?

posted: 03/17/08 at 8:33 AM

Mrs.C05  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My hubby and I were virgins when we got together so we taught each other a lot. We both knew what felt good so we showed/taught one another. As for the sex itself we both knew how to do it but we kept at it to achieve orgasm.

My bff says she'll never date a virgin again. The only reason I know of is the first and only virgin she slept with had what she called a "pencil d!ck". She said they were having sex and she said to him "are you in?" and he replied "yeah, I've been in." Needless to say, that killed the sex right then and there and the relationship itself.

If I were single, I wouldn't have anything against virgins. I could teach them a thing or two in bed

----------
It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.

posted: 03/17/08 at 8:47 AM

amesilverlin  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Laguna
Yeah, I agree. Have sex with him before having a relationship. That sure will make him respect you..

Oh so THAT's why he worships me.

----------
"Being with you and not being with you is the only way I have of measuring time" ~jose luis borges

posted: 03/22/08 at 6:57 AM
FireWarrior  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by LemonPledge
I've nothing against virgins. But I would have serious reservations with a virgin in his 30s or 40s.

If you get to the point where you allow sex with someone who has been a virgin all that time, I'd worry that they'd become extremely attached, extremely quickly and I wouldn't know if it was about the sex or about the relationship.

Also, what's wrong with their personality that it took them so long to find a sex partner and presumably a marriage partner?

By the time most people are 40, they've got jobs, kids, houses, real life issues. Taking on the responsibility of someone who hadn't navigated the waters of interpersonal relationships is a bit of a risk, wouldn't you say?

Would I not date a 40 YO virgin? I'd probably give it a go. But I'd be wary. I mean, you aren't a virgin just because you haven't gotten a woman into bed. You are a virgin because you haven't managed a relationship long enough to get a woman into bed.

Hmm now I feel inadequate even though I'm not in my 30s or 40s, just 21.

----------
Tough times never last...tough people do.

posted: 03/22/08 at 2:06 PM

Dethy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Me and my SO are both 25 years old and we're both virgins. We both have the same moral belief with the sex after marriage. Think about it, when both people are virgins and they get married, their sex will be the best because there wont be any comparison.

But aside from that fact, I honestly believe that for every person there is a soul that they'll meet in their lifetime and be together forever. So if I had sex before marrying, it would seem like I would cheat on that soul.

Also no spread of STD's. Hell, recently I read a report that 1 in ever 4 TEENS have some form of STD.... now THATS farked up!

posted: 03/27/08 at 4:29 AM
Noobazn88  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yea I dont think virgins have anything to offer.

More On Page: « 1 (2) 3 4 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Sex with Male Virgin

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles