A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Feet kissing
Have you tried kissing your girl/wifes feet?
Have you tried it?
Did you like being kissed?
Did you like having your toes sucked?
I would never do it?
View Results [Edit Poll (moderators only)]
Feet kissing posted: 02/12/08 at 11:17 AM

Rosco  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife gets turned on when I kiss her feet. This is not one of those domination things it just turns her on when I kiss her toes. It started one night when I told her I wanted to kiss every inch of her body, when I got to her toes, she surprised us both by really getting turned on.

Have any of you tried this? What did you think.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/12/08 at 9:04 PM

sterlids  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
haven't tried it. feet is one of the off-limits parts for both of us. don't get me wrong we both have good hygeine and keep our feet clean just a mental block i guess.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/12/08 at 9:06 PM

RosenCavalir  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's very sexy to give and get it!

----------
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

posted: 02/12/08 at 11:33 PM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes, I have done this in the past. I love it. As with with OP, the feet are included when I'm kissing her whole body. Calves, thighs, inner thighs, everything! Don't ignore the feet.

That's not to say you need to put her toes in your mouth and suck them. That goes too far for me. I'm just saying to kiss them. It's fun -- try it.

posted: 02/13/08 at 6:21 AM

Elenhaodh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My partner has a real thing with my feet and he just stands and stares at me when i take my socks off and have 'naked' feet he will put my toes into his mouth and everything, he loves when i am wearing hose to lick the bottoms of my feet!!! I found it really unnerving to begin with but he is so very attentive to what i want i can't deny him that especially when he stands up and i see how happy it makes him :-)

posted: 02/13/08 at 8:32 PM

Mrs.C05  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Kissing my feet is a totally no-no for my husband because I am very, Very, VERY ticklish!

----------
It's not the years in your life, it's the life in your years.

Lightbulb posted: 02/14/08 at 12:39 AM

Rosco  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.C05
Kissing my feet is a totally no-no for my husband because I am very, Very, VERY ticklish!

Could be if your feet were kissed with passion and not tickled you'd find your ticklish feet might arouse something else. I think this is what happened to my wife.

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:33 AM

cooorazy Luv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
if my boyf tried it he'd get a foot in the face. I have such ticklish feet i cant stand other feet touching off em with getting all giggly

----------
Grá mo chroí, beidh mé i ngrá leat go deo xxx ( Irish for: love of my heart, i will be in love with you forever)

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:45 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love my feet to be touched..I am not ticklish but I love to have them kissed..not really sucked on..but licked..sure.

----------
pregnancy calendar

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:55 AM

tgm  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Love to kiss/lick every inch of her body, feet included.

----------
If love be the music of life, then play on.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Feet kissing

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles