A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Having Sex in the snow
Having Sex in the snow posted: 02/14/08 at 12:52 AM

Pau1532  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Hi everyone, this morning I was listening to the radio and this guy called and said his sexual fantasy was to make love in the snow, and I was thinking, aside from it being extremely uncomfortable, is is physically possible for a man to get an erection while being naked in freezing weather? Just out of curiosity, please let me know.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/14/08 at 12:57 AM

sterlids  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
first thing that comes to mind is OUCH!!! oh that would sting and then burn and then go numb. and i am under the same impression that a guy can't get hard if its that cold.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 02/14/08 at 12:57 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's highly unlikely. Ever heard of the term 'take a cold shower'? Cold water makes our member shrink. I think that radio show was just trying to attract attention so you don't change the station. Sex sells. But I won't be getting naked in the snow any time soon. Keep your parka on, stay safe, stay warm and stay private!

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:18 AM

Knicks_plus7  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
That sounds like one of those things that in theory sounds better than it actually is. Although, I'm sure you could keep a pretty good hard on out in the cold though.

----------
http://www.chron.com/apps/comics/sh...e=Willy_n_Ethel

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:32 AM
Cmon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Build an igloo maybe? Hehe

posted: 02/14/08 at 3:35 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm with Shimmer...He can be in his clothes and the only part of him that will be exposed is going into a very warm place...I'm down..And truthfully I have had this fantasty before to...He knows who he is

----------
pregnancy calendar

posted: 02/14/08 at 4:10 AM

Pau1532  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I guess you are all right. While it migt not be possible for a guy to get hard in the snow while he is completelly naked, he may be still able to perform if his body is not exposed to the cold. I'm usually up for anything when having sex, but doing it out in the cold is just not appealing to me; just thinking about it makes me shiver, and not in a sexual way.

posted: 02/14/08 at 4:13 AM

MassMark  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's absolutely doable and once endorphins, testosterone and estrogen take over all bets are on...It's all about mind over matter - if you don't mind - it doesn't matter!

posted: 02/14/08 at 4:16 AM

Pau1532  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Jajaja. I guess you're totally right MassMark

posted: 02/14/08 at 4:20 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Mark is always right LOL

----------
pregnancy calendar

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Having Sex in the snow

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles