A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Men Sucking Your Nipples and Breasts: Is It A Turn-On? Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
How Much Do You Like It?
This poll is closed.
It's super-hot! Go for it! 85 59.86%
Super turn-on!! But be gentle 33 23.24%
It's very good - go easy 9 6.34%
It's OK if you're delicate with me 8 5.63%
Too sensitive - stay away most of the time! 7 4.93%
Total: 142 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Men Sucking Your Nipples and Breasts: Is It A Turn-On? posted: 01/06/08 at 7:54 AM

RosenCavalir  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I've been surprised at how few women seem to enjoy licking and sucking for more than a short while. Is this unusual ladies? How about you?

----------
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/06/08 at 8:17 AM

happybunny  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love it. Imo it can never be too much. I tend to like it rough and sometimes when he gently uses his teeth drives me wild. Other times slow and gentle works,

I dont think its unusual for women to not like it. Its like anything sexual some people like it some dont.

----------
pregnancy due date

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/06/08 at 10:57 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love doing this for the one I'm with. As Lemon points out though, it only matters if SHE likes it. I try to do it for her in the way she likes. Use hands, tongue, eye contact and all that good stuff to try and turn her on as much as possible.

An ex did it to me once. Wow. We men have nerve endings in the nipple too, so if you're ever in the mood for romance and have lots of time, surprise your man with it.

posted: 01/06/08 at 11:26 AM

Agirlforme  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I'm going to have to answer on behalf of my wife here...she absolutley loves it...it drives her wild....well it would be better to say...it drives her orgasm. Sucking and pinching her nipples sends her to the sky..she cannot get enough of it and it never fails to throw her over the edge into an orgasm. In fact she can cum from just having her nipples licked. With no other stimulation elsewhere.

----------
Pay attention to your partner. If you don't...somebody else will.

There are three sides to every story. Yours, theirs, and the truth.

MATH MADE EASY

Register your complaint here

posted: 01/06/08 at 1:07 PM

Knoxi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I voted "Too sensitive...". Every once in a while I am not so sensitive and get really turned on by it, especially when he uses his teeth. However, for the most part, it is an almost uncomfortable feeling. I wish it wasn't a bad thing for me. =(

posted: 01/06/08 at 2:56 PM

Miss_Kelly  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It starts to really tickle, but it gets the guy off, so itll work for me. If it gets the guy off, then Ill do it(this doesnt work for everything though lol)

----------
You can reduce me to tears with a single sigh

posted: 01/06/08 at 3:38 PM

RosenCavalir  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
To LemonPledge: when I want to know the opinion of a can of polish, I'll go to the grocery store! LOL!

----------
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

posted: 01/06/08 at 5:47 PM
luvmyguy  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i like it though sometimes it's too intense and i have to push him away. at the right moment though, it's out of this world!

posted: 01/07/08 at 12:21 PM

ursweetpea03  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I love it!!! I think it is super hot and always a turn on for my boyfriend to do it. I just love the feelings, not the next day though if he has bitten to hard. Normally he is very gental but there are a few times where it does get to the point of digging my nails in his back cause it hurts. I have talked to a few of my friends and only 1 of them out of 6 said that she can orgasm from just getting her nipples sucked on. I am the same way, pinching, sucking, rolling, nibbling, all can make me orgasm, I think it is just amazing

----------
*I love you like all little children love pennies*

posted: 01/07/08 at 2:41 PM

TheWoman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Agirlforme
I'm going to have to answer on behalf of my wife here...she absolutley loves it...it drives her wild....well it would be better to say...it drives her orgasm. Sucking and pinching her nipples sends her to the sky..she cannot get enough of it and it never fails to throw her over the edge into an orgasm. In fact she can cum from just having her nipples licked. With no other stimulation elsewhere.
I am like his wife.

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Men Sucking Your Nipples and Breasts: Is It A Turn-On?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles