A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Men's Issues > Cumming too soon!
PLEASE Help me out, coming to soon! posted: 09/16/07 at 10:46 PM
Dan10  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Ok this has been driving me nuts, I've just recently had sex for the first time a couple months ago, since than I've had sex with my girlfriend a few more times. But everytime I feel like I've came to fast, so now I find myself going almost only into foreplay when we want to do something because I just don't feel like I'm doing it for her.

At first I thought maybe its just sex but pretty much everything stimulating down there, after a bit of time, ends up with the same problem.

So I've had sex a few times, I honestly don't think I can last much longer than 2-3 minutes. That could be less or more, I kind of loose track of time. But definately theres been ocaisions where it's been less.

Please what should I do? Do I need more experience? Some kind of self training?

Last thing I'd like to say is I've always had an anxiety kind of problem and I really want to say thats the problem but its something I can't fix without taking medication and I would not want to change my whole personality just to perform better. So please if anyone can recommend me something I could do that doesn't include dealing with medication.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/17/07 at 10:38 AM

Laguna  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:

The key to delay ejaculation and experience more intense orgasm is to exercise and control your PC muscle. There are other various techniques you can use, but basic is you need to tone up your PC muscle via exercises first.

What Is PC Muscle?

PC muscle stands for pubococcygeus muscle. It surrounds the penis, prostate and anus. It runs from the pubic bone to the tailbone in a figure eight around the genitals. It is also know as "love" muscle as it helps to control many aspects of sexuality. It plays a vital role in sexual response, the jolts and spasms of orgasm are actually caused by the involuntary contractions of the PC muscle.

Benefits of Exercising Your PC Muscle
Help to treat premature ejaculations
Firmer erections
Helps to cure impotency
Key to powerful, pleasurable, forceful orgasms and ejaculation
Experience more and powerful contractions
Retain an erection after ejaculating, and can continue making love
Develop richer blood supply to the penis and nerves, increase your sensation
Prolonged stamina in love making
Helps to bring women to orgasm during sex by squeezing well toned PC muscles

How To Locate Your PC Muscle?

Voluntarily stop the flow of urine mid stream. The muscle that contracts to achieve this is the PC muscle.

Exercises To Tone Up Your PC Muscle.

The exercises used to strengthen the PC muscle are known as Kegels. It is initally intended to benefit women with poor bladder control, but their effect on improving the sexual health of men has become widely accepted. Below are the basic exercises you can practice on your PC muscles.

Basic exercises for PC muscles
Set 1
Tense your PC muscle and hold the contraction for 2 seconds before relaxing.
20 repetitions, 3 times a day
Set 2
Tense your PC muscle slowly and hold the contraction for 5 seconds before relaxing slowly.
10 repetitions, 3 times a day
Set 3
Tense your PC muscle and hold the contraction for 10 seconds before relaxing.
Set 4
Tense your PC muscle and hold the contraction for 15 seconds before relaxing.

Routine
1st week: Set 1 only
2nd and 3rd week: Set 1, followed by set 2
4th and 5th week: Set 1, followed by set 3
6th week onwards: Set 1, followed by set 4

You should continue doing the PC muscle exercise to continue strengthen it and keep the muscle in optimal condition.

Two Common Techniques To Delay Ejaculation for Prolonged Love Making

With the basic exercises that tone up your PC muscles, you can now apply the few techniques below to delay your orgasm and prolong your love making as long as you / your partner want. And both you and her will be able to experience more intense orgasm.

quote:
Squeeze Technique

When you feel that you are going to ejaculate, pull out your penis.
Squeeze your penis hard with your thumb and first 2 fingers for about 5 seconds.
The squeeze should be applied below the penis head, using the first 2 fingers or the squeeze can applied at the base of your penis.

Alternatively, you do not need to pull out your penis.

When you are going to ejaculate, stop and squeeze the base of your penis using your index finger with thumb on top of the penis. Resume your activity after the urge to ejaculate subsides.

Deep Breathing Technique

When you feel that you are going to ejaculate, PAUSE and breathe deeply. Wait for about 30-60 seconds before you resume your activity.

What you can do during the 30-60 seconds pause is to held her close and kiss her passionately on the lips or breasts. Alternatively, you can pull out and slide the shaft of your penis over her clitoris with a thrusting motion and tease her clitoris with your penis.

These should give you the break you need. Be creative. Do not stop abruptly, she might lose her momentum.

The technique that I used from my teenager years onwards was to masturbate until almost orgasming, stopping it, waiting some seconds, begin masturbating again, do the same. It builds up a routine. The body gets used to automatically stopping when ejaculation is almost inevitable.

That technique helped me achieve a control of 1 hour, or more if I concentrate hard enough.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/18/07 at 12:01 AM
Dan10  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Thank you so much

posted: 09/18/07 at 12:09 AM

Laguna  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Don't forget to tell us how it went. Keep in mind that you don't achieve positive results over night. You need to follow a rigorous training schedule. The benefits will be awesome

posted: 09/18/07 at 3:39 AM

Pusser  [more]
 Group: Forum moderator 
Make Buddy | PM User
Why would sex be the one thing in life that one is an expert in almost immediately? It's not. If you're young and excitable, you're going to cum fast. Practice makes perfect, and masturbation will help you learn to stay stimulated but not ejaculate.

What you've done is right. Rather than jumping directly into intercourse, spend your time getting HER excited and making HER cum....then you can finish for yourself. And while 2-3 minutes may not seem long enough, it's not far from the norm. To last longer will likely take some experience.

----------
"My mother used to tell me, 'In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.' Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant." Ellwood P. Dowd in HARVEY

posted: 09/23/07 at 1:21 AM

MartinLuther  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yep, I used to be a short timer but now I can go for a long time. It's experience. Switch your positions, learn the feeling and change up before hand. Take eating out breaks. blah blah blah.

Same stuff in other posts too.

----------
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZNOWIKNOWMYABCSNEXTTIMEWO
N'TYOUSINGWITHME!

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexual Health > Men's Issues > Cumming too soon!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles