A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Pee is Sexy!
posted: 09/16/07 at 2:04 PM

Knicks_plus7  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by RJsBaby
turn around and find him peeing on mu butt/leg with this big grin and i scream and start trying to push his hand down so the pee is off me...its more of us being playful

Let my g/f turn around and see me peeing on her butt/leg....I highly doubt the word "playful" would describe her actions.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/16/07 at 2:58 PM

AdorkableMoi  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
lmao, you worded it perfectly Knicks.

I wouldn't be in such a playful attitude if my BF peed on me.

----------
Beat your heart out
+ Jessica +

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/16/07 at 3:18 PM

bull_62  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i find watching a lady pee erotic not in a sexual way but something real intimate and Private that can be shared between to people

posted: 09/16/07 at 9:19 PM

aijuswanna  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
good for whoever likes it, but i personally think its disgusting

posted: 09/16/07 at 9:31 PM

ashleyntrae  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
That is absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Pee is not sexy nor is it erotic. I really don't see how someone could even remotely think that it is sexy.

posted: 09/16/07 at 10:25 PM

bull_62  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
its not the pee its self its the act of peeing not into playing in pee. or that the way it is for me

Opinions... posted: 09/16/07 at 11:04 PM

MassMark  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by ashleyntrae
That is absolutely the most disgusting thing I have ever heard. Pee is not sexy nor is it erotic. I really don't see how someone could even remotely think that it is sexy.

That's one of the beauties of being a thinking, feeling human being. We all have different tastes, likes, dislikes and tolerances. What's "disgusting" to you, may be not so for others. I for example love stockings and heels on a woman - Romanceman loves bare feet. If Ayla were to suck on my toes, I think I'd go instantly numb - others would find it erotic as hell.

For me, I'm neutral in the "pee-play game". It's the farthest thing from my mind and Ayla's as well so we're all good. However in a relationship past, I had a girlfriend who fantasized often about watersports/golden showers etc. I kind of passed them off for a while until one day we were playing a fantasy sex game we had picked up. It was fun, but after it was over it led us into some "deep dark fantasy" discussion and Marie brought it up. I've been blessed with an open mind and broad limits, so I listened to her carefully, did not react with disgust or shock and asked her if it was really something she wanted me to do. When she shyly nodded her head yes, we set off to make it happen.

The first time was a disaster. Despite drinking 32oz of Poland Spring before hand, I could not make it happen, (but boy did I go after... ). We remained patient and tried again and it finally happened. Her reaction was so intense and erotic that it became a huge turn-on. She especially liked it when we did it as part of bondage play. It absolutely sent her into an erotic space that was both surprising and intense. In turn, it was a giant turn-on for me. I do not see the attraction of being a receiver of this, (it was something I was uncomfortable trying and Marie didn't want to anyway), but if Ayla came to me and wanted to play, I'd do it in a second.....

posted: 09/16/07 at 11:27 PM

RJsBaby  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Knicks_plus7

Let my g/f turn around and see me peeing on her butt/leg....I highly doubt the word "playful" would describe her actions.

well i guess im not that uptight about things that dont really matter. Considering we are in the shower and a little pee on my leg isnt going to kill anybody...yes ill scream from being grossed out and get him back in another way. Thats how we are...id be pretty stupid if i got pissed at something as little as that...theres more to life then getting pissed at a little pee in the shower...i mean come on! Its more fun to just think up some sort of revenge. I guess thats why we fit together nicely...both have easygoing playful spirits.

----------
<3 Lauren <3

I love my RJ

posted: 09/18/07 at 12:06 AM
Red_Noise  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Hey Mike, describe in detail the stuff you have done. In my opinion, there is no "norm" in sex. As long as there is a mutual understanding, communication, and it's safe, ANYTHING goes. I love trying new things.

Hey I have a question. I would love it if my girlfriend peed while I'm inside of her, but is that possible? Can women pee while having sex? I would looooove to feel the warmth.

Also, can an infection occurr if urine gets thrusted inside of the vagina?

posted: 09/18/07 at 12:13 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
^^Yes, she can get a Urinary Tract Infection. And it is not fun. It is extremely painful. And then there is NO SEX at all, until she is COMPLETELY BETTER.

----------
pregnancy calendar

More On Page: « 1 (2) 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Pee is Sexy!

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles