A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Women who love giving BlowJobs Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 4.00 average.
How do you feel about blowjobs?
This poll is closed.
Oh my god it turns me on so much to give him a blow job. 10 58.82%
I really like doing it, but It only has limited effects on me 5 29.41%
I like doing it, but it does nothing for me. 1 5.88%
I only do it because he wants me to 1 5.88%
Oh god, must I do this again.... 0 0%
Don't give blowjobs, sorry! 0 0%
Total: 17 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Women who love giving BlowJobs posted: 08/03/07 at 12:08 PM

jadedfairy  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have read several threads about how women feel about giving blowjobs. So I really want to know how many women honestly love to give their guy a blow job. How many just do it because he likes it? I like giving my husband blowjobs, but It only does so much for me...if he ever got off my opinion might change. I do like hearing him breath heavy. It brings out the evil in me.

Last edited by jadedfairy on 08/03/07 at 12:14 PM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/03/07 at 6:33 PM

LeanaLocks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I LOVE it. I don't know why, but I get so wet and turned on from doing it. I love to watch his face and hear him moan while I do it. Knowing I have complete control over his whole body, just by using my mouth, and that if I decide to stop, he will do anything and beg me for it, is just a complete turn on to me.

I love teasing him before a BJ and bringing him to the point where he is begging me to suck it, then teasing his c*ck lightly with my tongue for a while first. Then, when I eventually put my lips around the head and suck it lightly, the feeling for him is so intense that he can hardly control himself. I love him telling me to open my mouth so he can cum in my mouth. I love looking into his eyes while he cums in my mouth and seeing how much it turns him on.

I'd suck him 100 times a day if he asked me to. I can't get enough of it. His c*ck is so beautiful to me and I love feeling it with my tongue while it's in my mouth.

He gets so turned on knowing that I want and need to suck it and that I want and need to taste his cum. My enthusiasm while sucking him drives him insane and it encourages me to do it even more.

So, I voted 'Oh my god it turns me on so much to give him a blow job.'

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/03/07 at 9:49 PM

cooorazy Luv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i get turned on feeling my boyfriends d!ck get bigger in my mouth.. one night he slid his hand up my skirt while i was sucking his d!ck and said with eyes wide open "i didnt know you liked sucking my d!ck that much!" I Was really wet.. i tell him all the time that i love sucking his d!ck and he didnt believe it till then!

----------
Grá mo chroí, beidh mé i ngrá leat go deo xxx ( Irish for: love of my heart, i will be in love with you forever)

posted: 08/06/07 at 1:29 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
GEEEEEZE!!!!

Are you two, human? Where do I sign up for a lover like you? Gosh open a window in here.

So Leana, the begging thing for his cum, the desire, works? Haha your bf owes me for that suggestion.

posted: 08/06/07 at 2:40 AM

aTimeToEat  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Oh God. I love doing it.

Hearing him breathing hard, and seeing his head go back with his eyes shut, Damn, i get wet just thinking about it. Feeling it get bigger in my mouth is definitley the best part, have to agree with cooorazy luv. That's unbelievably hot.

----------
pregnancy calendar

posted: 08/07/07 at 1:09 AM

Kimbo  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Its one of my favorite things to do.... I love just looking at him tugging at his pants and going to town, he knows I expect NOTHING in return. I love getting him all hot and bothered, feeling him grow in my mouth and squirming in pleasure... Sigh where is that man???

----------
Im Kim

posted: 08/08/07 at 4:46 AM
Epyon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Help!!! My keyboard is mellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllltingggggggggggg
g!!!

Leana, you are going to make every guy on this board green with envy, not to mention hard as a titanium steel pole.

posted: 08/08/07 at 6:00 AM

*IccleBabi**  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love giving my husband head!! The way it makes him breathe, his soft moans (he never makes much noise) feeling him swell even harder just before orgasm, looking up to see him watching me as I suck him, hearing him tell me he is "gonna cum soon"... hot hot hot!!

I usually suck him off at least once a day.... often first thing in the morning when I myself do not desire orgasm for some reason but he is hard as a rock (I prefer to cum myself in the afternoon or evening, I have no idea why).

I make him cum hard with my mouth open slightly so he can see himself shooting his load into my mouth, then I swallow all his delicious spunk. No complaints from him on the oral sex score. I wanna do it right now heh...

----------
I love my Greek Aussie xx

posted: 08/08/07 at 8:20 AM

ct9447  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by *IccleBabi**
I love giving my husband head!! The way it makes him breathe, his soft moans (he never makes much noise) feeling him swell even harder just before orgasm, looking up to see him watching me as I suck him, hearing him tell me he is "gonna cum soon"... hot hot hot!!

I usually suck him off at least once a day.... often first thing in the morning when I myself do not desire orgasm for some reason but he is hard as a rock (I prefer to cum myself in the afternoon or evening, I have no idea why).

I make him cum hard with my mouth open slightly so he can see himself shooting his load into my mouth, then I swallow all his delicious spunk. No complaints from him on the oral sex score. I wanna do it right now heh...

ANOTHER alien lifeform! Where are all you women hiding? Most of us men have a heck of a hard time finding women that are anywhere near as enthusiastic as you. Look at some of the threads that were started today from men who haven't had oral for 4 years. Much less being ingested!

Methinks you're competing with LeanaLocks, Glowworm, Ayla, atimetoeat (!!! wow) and the other enthusiastic swallowers in these forums.

posted: 08/08/07 at 8:49 AM

cooorazy Luv  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i dont think its alien.. i just think some love it and others dont.. i sometimes think i love giving it more than he loves getting it! lol!

----------
Grá mo chroí, beidh mé i ngrá leat go deo xxx ( Irish for: love of my heart, i will be in love with you forever)

More On Page: (1) 2 3 4 » ... Last »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Oral Sex > Women who love giving BlowJobs

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles