A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Do men like women vaginally WET or dry?
Do men like vaginas WET or Dry?
This poll is closed.
Yes, I like it wet. 87 95.60%
Yes, I like it dry 1 1.10%
I like it both 1 1.10%
It doesn't matter 2 2.20%
Total: 91 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

posted: 07/06/07 at 9:00 AM

TheWoman  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
quote:
Originally posted by Pusser
The feeling of a dry vagina is not good. Simple as that. It doesn't feel good on the penis, and we know it means you're not sexually excited. There's nothing positive about a dry vagina.

----------
While watching TV someone uses the word "firecracker" to describe a woman.
I ask: "Babe am I a firecraker?"
He responds: "Firecracker?? You are a freakin' stick of dynamite!!"

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/06/07 at 1:17 PM

joejazz  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love feeling that she is wet as we start things off as it reminds me of when we first started making out and everytime I felt her pu$$y she was always wet. I know she is deffinitely in the mood and warm and wet feeling is always incredible.

Anal with the right lover shouldn't feel painful, although I believe there are exceptions to that. My wife and I have tried and I believe I was very loving and patient trying to get her anus ready and it was still very painful for her, but I loved that she tried something I always wanted to try...

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/07/07 at 4:47 PM

ganji  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy |
wet and east entry are most welcome. but that happens once a while. most of the time friction causes pain. position is also most important.

posted: 07/07/07 at 6:03 PM

ComeBackSoon  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I asked my husband and he said WET - who the hell likes dry?!!!

posted: 07/18/07 at 6:23 AM

ProudAirman6  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I was never really wet when I was on the pill and I was on it for 5 years. But now that I am off of it man can he tell the difference. He loves it. And I like it messy so I am wet from the sex then he cums inside me and we have to keep going because the messiness. I love it. And he gets so turned on by it. I love trying to have a baby. But sex when dry does hurt a lot and I used to have to use a lot of lube and it sucked.

----------
Married 12-09-07

More On Page: « First ... « 2 3 4 (5)

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Do men like women vaginally WET or dry?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles