A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How do you like your Breasts sucked?
How do you like your Breasts sucked? Red face posted: 04/28/07 at 6:42 AM

NaughtyDevil  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Abit of a weekend fun one...
How do you like your Nipples or Breasts sucked?

When I was younger and inexperienced I used to just go straight for the nipple and give it a good hard suck. I was sure thats how you turned on a woman!

But as I've gotten older, I've refined my technique somewhat, started out with slow kisses circling each breast, then deeper wetter kisses, before gently taking her nipples into my mouth and sucking on them, as they become erect. Also I noticed that women really enjoy it when you suck on there breasts, and stroke and flick your tongue over their nipples while they are been sucked into your mouth. (like you do with something else...)

I actually remembered something amusing just before I posted this subject, probably 2 years ago I was at an upmarket strip club in the city, getting a private lap dance, and she was rubbing her breasts over my lips. Not knowing what to do I sucked on them causing her to burst out laughing, she didn't stop though. In hindsight, I'm probably lucky I didn't get kicked out, but you have to go with the moment... lol.

Well, i'm off to the gym, have a great weekend all!

ND

----------
If you don't have faith in yourself, you have nothing!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/07 at 7:26 AM

julygem  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Softly, gently.... beginning with massaging the breasts from the outside, working to the tips, bringing the sensations right to the peak along with it... follow the hands massaging with the lips and tongue... tracing a pattern on the skin of the underside of my breasts till you reach a VERY rigid nipple... start off by just licking them gently to get them nice and wet... blow on them softly and warmly... if they weren't hard enough before, they will be! Take them one at a time, gently and flick the tips with the tongue, and then, bring my breasts together so that the nipples meet, and flick them at the same time... it's like a bolt of electricity right to my core! The heat just builds from there. Lick and roll the tongue around the areola of each breast, pay attention to both of them, don't let one of them get neglected! Pull the nipple gently into your mouth between the teeth, but DON'T bite! When it's in between your teeth, tease the tip with little flicks of the tongue again and then suckle me as if you were a nursing child on first one breast, then both together... using your tongue to create that marvelous sensation that absolutely drives me wild....

----------
(`'·.¸(`'·.¸ ¸.·'´)¸.·'´)
«SDA-Eres mi corazon»
(¸.·'`(¸.·'´ `'·.¸)`'·.¸)

Last edited by julygem on 04/28/07 at 8:06 AM

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/28/07 at 10:05 AM

NaUghtYbutNiCe  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
VERY GENTLY

----------

posted: 04/28/07 at 10:25 AM

lexa  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I like them to be massaged gently but not wimpy. I like for the guy to swirl his tongue over my areolas, then a deep suck on my nipples, taking my whole breast into his mouth ,just one suck to get my nipples erect. Then just flick his tongue lightly over my nipples because they are pretty sensitive and will respond right away. I like for him to squeeze my 46D's together while his face is in between and just go back and forth from one nipple to the next. Finishing up with some deep sucking.

posted: 04/28/07 at 11:44 AM

darlamay  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
i hate my breasts sucked. They are very sensitive and they hurt a lot. They are just too big for my body and there is a lot of discomfort there. My boyfriend knows it but he loves my breasts he always wants to suck them so i let him but he knows to be gentle.

----------
when life hands you lemons, ask for tequilla and salt.

posted: 04/30/07 at 11:42 PM
koki2911  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Am 36c My lover start first touching and doing massage to my breast one by one . Then kiss as butterfly kiss and then deeply kisses, licking the nipples and breast by his tongue lightly and when he find tham am totally erected he start sucking deeply till I scream from the exciting

----------

posted: 05/01/07 at 4:46 PM

LeanaLocks  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I can't stand softly or gently, I like them sucked hard (well, not ridiculously hard but it has to be a bit hard). It makes my orgasm 100 times more intense.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > How do you like your Breasts sucked?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles