A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Thai Massage "Happy Ending?"
Thai Massage "Happy Ending?" posted: 04/08/07 at 1:58 AM

galignani  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My boyfriend and I recently went to a Thai massage place. He said that he had recently gone and was satisfied with the service. I was a bit skeptical because you hear that these Thai massage places have "happy endings" at the end, and I wasn't sure if he meant that he liked the massage because it was sincerely good or that he got a happy ending. So anyway, we both went, he was next to me in the next room, and the only thing that kept us from seeing each other was a wall. The massage was an hour long, but towards the end of the massage, I heard my boyfriend breathing heavily and I heard a lot of creaking coming from the bed we were laying on. Then I heard him say, "Turn around." I imagine he said that to the Thai massage lady. At that point, I got really scared and nervous, and I got up from the bed, and the lady who was massaging me said, "It's ok. Don't worry. It's ok." The expression she gave me was one of "Do not worry, they're not doing anything in the next cubicle. We don't do that here." So I looked at her and laid back down. After it was all done, I was not happy and I told my boyfriend about what I heard. He told me that nothing happened and that he probably told me the Thai massage lady to "Turn around" as if he was confirming that to her when she asked him to do that. He also told me that he would not bring me to a Thai massage place and have me right next to him, and hed do things with the massage lady. He also said that he was breathing heavily because the massage was hurting him, though he only breathed heavily towards the end of the massage, not during the beginning or middle of the massage (and it hurt my body too. They did it too hard). But my question is, why were there so much "creaking sounds" coming from the cubicle he was in? My bed didn't make creaking sounds. And why would the Thai lady tell him to turn around when he was already on his back and the sessions was coming to an end? It just doesn't make sense to me.

----------
U

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/08/07 at 2:05 AM

REAPER  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Did you here his masseuse say "Me Love You long Time" at any time?

Seriously I doubt any man would do what you THINK was done.

Remember what happens when we ASSuME things.

I have a feeling though you are very insecure and the only thing that is going to help that is yourself.

----------

"I've upped my standards; now up yours"

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 04/08/07 at 2:14 AM

Cornfields  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My post will probably be deleted since I am female. I just came back from Bangkok and went to the thai massage daily when I was there.

Is your bf heavy? if he is, then it takes quite a bit for the lady to turn him towards the end of the massage. Also, his turn around could be his confirmation of what she wanted him to do.

Btw, you could just slide the door and see what happen to him. (ie. couple massage) (next time)

Your bf is right -- Most massage palours do not provide such service. At least, I have not been introduced to one, so those walk ins are, so far, clean. And do you think he is so stupid as to monkey around with you so near him? You probably break his bones!

The Thai massage is supposed to be a little painful if you are doing it for the first time. You will feel good the next day.

Hope you get to read this before the message is deleted.

* oh btw, your bf is really sweet to want you experience something that he enjoyed. 99.99999% you have wronged him.... so..you know what to do. (hahaha give him a body massage)

* Towards the end of the massage, they will ask you to sit up, some would continue to give you a shoulder + head massage follow by "aligning your spin" --ie. put you hands on the shoulder and they have theirs in between to twist you around. It is possible that she asked him to sit up and turn to back face her.

----------
When you really trust someone, you have to be okay with not understanding some things.

Last edited by Cornfields on 04/08/07 at 2:21 AM

posted: 04/08/07 at 2:18 AM

galignani  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thank you for responding back. Yes, I am insecure because he has damaged the trust I had for him. But this what I heard was not wrong. And there are males out there that would cheat even if they were accompanied by their girlfriends. Now, to Cornfield response, no, he is not heavy. I do not know where you live, but here in Southern California there are many that are prostitution places who obviously give "Happy ending."

----------
U

posted: 04/08/07 at 2:24 AM

Cornfields  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
OH no... not in Thailand?

Shit, I would have just gone over to see regardless of how the other lady held me down.

I rest my case and take back the 99.9999% guarantee.

*If you feel really insecure about this, ask a few of your male friends to go to the same massage parlour and see if they do provide "good ending".

----------
When you really trust someone, you have to be okay with not understanding some things.

posted: 04/08/07 at 2:36 AM

galignani  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Cornfields, that's what my boyfriend said. I was really tired that day and he asked me if I wanted a professional massage, and I said yes. He then took me to that massage place. And what you said is right..."Towards the end of the massage, they will ask you to sit up, some would continue to give you a shoulder + head massage follow by "aligning your spin" --ie. put you hands on the shoulder and they have theirs in between to twist you around. It is possible that she asked him to sit up and turn to back face her." I'm thinking that that's probably happened. Yes, the lady did do that to me (the twisting and stuff) and I'm sure he got the same thing. I didn't want to look because I was afraid of what I'd really see, I didn't want him to think that I didn't trust him (though he already knows that I don't because of the things he's done) and thirdly, I didn't want to embarrass myself. After the massage and the discussion my boyfriend and I had, he said that he was sorry he took me there and all he wanted to do was give me a good time. And the next time we get a massage, we'd go to different place and we could get one laying next to one another- a couples massage.

----------
U

posted: 04/08/07 at 2:41 AM

Cornfields  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Did he cheat on you? I can't blame you for not trusting him.

If you are feeling uncomfortable, send your male friends or brother to check out the place.

You are already feeling insecure and not trusting.... so it is better to get to the root of this. (imo)

If you were proven wrong, then work on the trust issue. Once you have decided to forgive him, you really have to start on a CLEAN SLATE and not be overly suspicious.

----------

Last edited by Cornfields on 04/08/07 at 2:50 AM

posted: 04/08/07 at 8:21 AM

pickles  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Thai places have happy endings? I've never heard that. Anyway...

I'm a nationally certified massage therapist who has also studied Thai massage. When an MT is stretching your body every which way, there are bound to be noises made! I remember recieving Thai massage, where the MT sat on my glutes and palmed her way up my back. My back cracked along the way. You can imagine the sounds I made! It felt great! lol

Massage parlours+ happy endings=prostitution. Do you really think your boyfriend would take you to such a place? If you do really think have these suspicions, then there must be a deeper problem here.

Nowadays, legit massage therapists don't call their establishments massage parlours or even refer to themselves a massuse or masseur. Usually sex workers do though.

This is not the first time on this board where I have read where a couple gets a massage and one has a horrible time due to their insecurities. IMO you are overanalyzing this and seeing trouble where there is none. Because of this, I'm dont think another couples massage is a good idea for you two.

BTW, usually sex workers don't even know how to give a good massage since their customers are really there for the "happy ending". Also, I think if this was one of those places, it would be obvious to you as soon as you walked through the door. There are definite signs (like the "massueses" being scantily dressed).

(OOPS! I just realized I'm a female posting in the Male forum! Sorry!)

----------
In memory of LYC members Rodger Swan (aka LuckiestSwan) and Yvonne.May they rest in peace.

Last edited by pickles on 04/08/07 at 8:41 AM

posted: 04/09/07 at 6:40 AM

fadedmmries  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Ok.... i would have been concerned too... b /c i HAVE heard SEVERAL times about this (and there were 7 parlours in my area that were raided a few weeks back!) but you damn well bet i would have jumped over the damn wall... which i would have requested not being there at all... AND once trust is broken it takes forever to build back... (been there... still there) BUT some guys are stupid enough to go for something like that with their g/f next to them... it's a "THRILL" the "possibility of getting caught" my b/f told me that once about having sex in my parents house knowning they could walk in at any moment... and i've known other guys like that! You had your reasons for being worried... at least in my opinion... but i really hope for your sake nothing did happen and it was just a good, innocent massage.

----------
~ uniquely ~m~e~

posted: 04/10/07 at 4:51 AM
funtime  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
It's just a hand job. The guy just needed a little fun and excitement.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Male > Thai Massage "Happy Ending?"

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles