A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Love Advice > My girlfriend is sick, any ideas on what to do for her to make her feel better? Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
My girlfriend is sick, any ideas on what to do for her to make her feel better? posted: 01/17/07 at 12:10 AM

Rayne718  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My girlfriend is sick, pretty bad too. She got school and and then work, so i can't really see her for long and i was wondering what should i do for her / give her to make her feel good? What have you guy's gotten When you were sick?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/17/07 at 12:23 AM

msannw  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Depends on what she is sick with?

----------
~~~A relationship involves time, committment, communication, honesty and the ability to work on the issues you have. Anything worth having is worth the work. ~~~

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today"

"There just isn't any pleasing some people. The trick is to stop trying"

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/17/07 at 12:25 AM
lunaladybug  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Maybe you can rent some of her favorite movies and bring them to her, along with some soup?
You could also draw her a nice hot bath and put some aromatherapy oils in it, or give her a nice massage...

----------

posted: 01/17/07 at 2:08 AM
aah5  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
A really warm blanket, or a heating pad... some good chocolate if she's well enough to eat. I agree with luna- soup is good, movies are good.

posted: 01/17/07 at 2:08 AM
aah5  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Actually- most importantly, your company!
If she wants it, that is. Sit with her, watch flicks with her, read her some books, ask her what you can do...

posted: 01/17/07 at 2:32 AM
down under  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My boyfriend cooked me breakfast, served it to me while I sat on my recliner in front of the tv. He did my grocery shopping. He did all my laundry. He brought me anything I needed to drink. He cooked supper for myself and my children. He kissed me and carresed me ,when my children were gone of course. This is was all in one day. I really appreciated every second. I felt better that night. I slept soooooo good.

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Love Advice > My girlfriend is sick, any ideas on what to do for her to make her feel better?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles