A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Footjobs
Footjobs posted: 07/22/05 at 1:27 AM

HisSexSlaveT  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
my bf told me once that he was giving this girl oral, and she gave him a footjob while he was doing it, and he said it felt amazing

im just wondering if any of you have given or received footjobs, and what makes it feel so good? also how do u give one...it seems sort of difficult to me to give one so do you have any tips?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/22/05 at 8:40 PM
Katharine  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I do it all the time for my boyfriend; he loves it! It's pretty much the same as a handjob except you're using your feet instead of your hand. It's best to use both feet otherwise it really has no effect.

We find it easiest if I lay on my back, he kneels in front of me and I lift my legs so that my feet are in front of his penis. I put one foot either side and start a backwards and forwards motion.

I really don't understand why they feel so great but apparently they do. I always do it now because I know it feels good for him.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 07/23/05 at 3:30 AM

HisSexSlaveT  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
sounds good. I may try it it just seems to me as if itd be hard for me to get into that rhythm....with my feet.

thank you

posted: 07/24/05 at 1:29 AM
iccfresh  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We were fooling around before I left for work one day and I was just playing around and giving him a foot job. We'd never done that before. I was on one end of the bed and him at the other so my feet were all that would reach. He said it felt great and he got rock hard really quick. So what do I do? "Bye honey...see you tonight. I'm off to work!"

----------
Some people are like slinkies....

Not really good for anything, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

posted: 07/24/05 at 5:01 AM

shy but mad  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
hmm sounds intriguing!!! might have to try that out altho my feet are yucky!!! Lol!

----------

posted: 07/24/05 at 6:46 AM
Jon1138  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
lol, footjobs are great but she has to take good care of her feet. In the first place, though, I'll be honest -- I won't date a girl who doesn't have nice feet. If a girl takes good care of her feet, she takes good care of herself overall, too. It's not acceptable to say, "Well they're just feet, so they can be gross and icky." In fact it says a lot about someone when they say, "Eww gross, feet are disgusting!" You tell me, which do you think has more germs, your hands, or your feet? One is usually in socks all day long, the other touches everything. So what is really gross then? Well kept feet are no more gross than breasts or faces or elbows or knees or whatever else. But obviously gross, dirty feet are disgusting just as it would be disgusting if a girl had dirty boobs or something. It's kind of like... duh.

Sexy feet are great, though, and can add a lot to the fun. Footjobs are best when the girl has really soft soles and there are a number of ways to do it. I mean, she can just use her toes, which is the hardest I think (takes more control and dexterity), or she can use her soles, one on each side, or he can hold her feet and control the motion, which is maybe the easiest because the girl has to do the least. All feel really good

posted: 07/24/05 at 10:54 AM

pepperdog  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I've never tried it with my husband, but next time i see him i will

----------
PROUD Army wife (7/1/05)
loving mommy to a beautiful baby girl(09/09/06)

***Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. Hebrews 11:1***

posted: 07/24/05 at 4:31 PM
Jon1138  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Let us know how that one goes

posted: 01/11/07 at 8:48 AM
q-estrey  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy |
Tip: girl on the edge of th e bed, guy kneels on floor and eats her out. Girl slips a foot over the edge of the bed and does a "one foot" footjob. LIke a good 69, the contest is to see who loses concentration 1st. This can be very hot; I've made my wife cum this way and vice versa before we ever get to the sex. It helps that she has the sexiest feet on the planet!

posted: 01/11/07 at 2:35 PM

Curious  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My wife and I have done this too. She lays on her back, spreads her legs, lifts them and I orally go down on her by positioning in a kneeling position between her thights. As I'm giving her oral she rests both heels on the bed, uses both feet to squeezes my johnson, then moves her ankles in a back and forth motion. This feels awsome because I have the pleasure of giving her oral and at the same time being "jacked off" with her soft sexy feet!

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Footjobs

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles