A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Using saliva for hand job lube
Using saliva for hand job lube posted: 01/05/07 at 4:29 AM

Mr. Music  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
The other night, my wife gave me a wonderful hand job while we were in bed. She knew i was dying and we have company in town for a few days. I was so glad she was doing this. Then she did something she never did before, and asked me after if I thought it was gross.

While stroking me, she drooled saliva out of her mouth onto her hand that was stroking me and immediately it was super slick and I exploded. I thought it was so erotic and awesome. I didn't think it was gross at all, as a matter of fact, watching her drool on me like that was really awesome.

What do you use for hand job lube or do you go dry. i like it anyway I can get it.

Last edited by Mr. Music on 01/05/07 at 4:39 AM

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/05/07 at 4:37 AM
Grits102  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
We almost never use lube and I don't find it necessary for a very pleasurable hand job. We do have a few varieties of lube that we use on occasion, and as you found, it can be a wonderfully different - and usually more intense - feeling.

Related to your question - does anyone have a flavored lube to recommend that actually tastes good (and isn't sticky or messy)? We've tried a couple, and they all taste horrible, so we don't use lube a lot because it pretty much rules out any oral contact afterward.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 01/05/07 at 5:34 AM

NavyKitten  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Usually, my husband gets oral mixed in with the ''hand'' job, so it's all natural lubrication.

----------
~Tonya loves Chris~5/14/2004~
~Engaged 6/15/2005~
~Married 8/5/2006~

posted: 01/05/07 at 5:52 AM

BarefootGrl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I spit on my husband's penis for a lot of different activities: hand jobs, footjobs, blowjobs...And he really seems to enjoy it. Plus it makes him very slick and things move a lot better All I want to do is please him.

----------
~~~~~**Shaina**~~~~~
~~**aka: BarefootGirl**~~

posted: 01/05/07 at 6:03 AM
Mr.StarGazn  [more]
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
my wife has done it several times but with lube once. I thought it was super sexy and it felt great!!!

----------
I belong to LuvnStarGazn

posted: 01/05/07 at 6:33 AM
Mike  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My mouth makes lots and lots of spit!

Lots!

Mike

posted: 01/05/07 at 12:03 PM
fivetwelv160  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
using spit feels awesome!!

posted: 01/05/07 at 3:02 PM

Karma8  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Saliva is the best lube (in my opinion)

----------
Live well
Laugh often
Love much

posted: 01/11/07 at 7:47 AM
BoJaxon11  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I personaly dont care about what lube is used, as long as the hand slides well on the pipe!

posted: 01/11/07 at 9:26 PM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I wouldn't have any problem with it at all, and would find it arousing, but my wife has never, and probably would never do that- thinking it to be "un-lady-like" or gross.

Early on in our marriage she tried to give me dry handjobs, but it often took me a long time to climax. For years now we've been using flavored lubricants. (although one time she actually went down on me orally after giving me a handjob using regular KY lube. She was on me before I could tell her that it wasn't a flavored lube, but she said it didn't taste bad at all)

We've used several of the different flavors they carry at Spencer's Gifts. She's particulalry fond of the tropical flavored ones- like Pina Colda.

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Using saliva for hand job lube

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles