A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > whats the turn on for men : toe sucking
whats the turn on for men : toe sucking posted: 11/23/06 at 12:15 PM

lexa  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I am extremely turned on when a man sucks my toes, but I was curious as to what the turn on is for the man? I also are there any clues to let a woman know that a man is into toes and feet, outside of them waiting to give your feet a massage?

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/23/06 at 12:21 PM

GTO65  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I'll give my wife a foot massage anytime, but have no intention of sucking on her toes. Just doesn't do anything for me

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 11/23/06 at 2:36 PM

babyboo3980  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
my bf has donr that to me a few times...I didnt like it a t first, but then i guess it grew on me lol...havent done it in awhile tho, and i have no idea what the turn on is for him, ill have to ask lol

----------
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

posted: 11/23/06 at 5:34 PM
blockader  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I haven't tried toe sucking. I have, however, sucked on my girlfriend's fingers on occasion, and she's sucked on mine... and I have to say it's a much more erotic feeling than I would have expected.

I might try it sometime, maybe.

posted: 11/23/06 at 8:14 PM
iluvmar  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love toe sucking. My girlfriend had never had her toes sucked before and now that I do it to her she does enjoy it. She loves her feet massaged all the time and i will always do that for her with a little toe suck here and there. It has grown on her and she now looks forward to it. I cannot explain why it is a turn on for me. I guess its a fetish that I have and I'm extremly turned on by it. I cannot even look at her feet without getting turned on. I have always had a thing for feet. I guess how some men are into breasts or butts, some of us are into feet. Enjoy the toe sucking.

Talking posted: 11/24/06 at 1:39 PM

Dooz39  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I prefer the peeking of boobs to the sucking of toes. That, and an anxiously awaiting mouth to join with me in all the many ways a mouth can be used . . . . . MMMMMMmmmmm

Dave

----------
We can never solve problems at the same level of thinking that caused them. A. Einstein

Love my BAW, and still love my DSD!

posted: 11/24/06 at 3:59 PM
Jon1138  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I love sucking a girl's toes. If she wouldn't let me do that, it'd be a deal-breaker, I wouldn't date her at all. I'm huge into a girl's feet, though, to me they are like boobs only way better. I like boobs, they're fun to play with, but they aren't even close to as shapely or sexy as feet. I mean think about it. Number of bones to add shape to boobs: ZERO. Number in feet? Like 25 or something, heck I don't know. Point is, they are damn sexy, girl's feet that is.

If I met a girl who just loved getting her toes sucked, well it'd be a toss up of who would enjoy it more, really. Throw in a little sole licking and that's heaven right there

posted: 11/25/06 at 2:21 AM

lexa  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I want to thank you all for your comments. It was very eye opening. For those of you who said you love it, bless your little toe sucking souls, because I simply adore it. Personally I can't explain what it is I love about it, except it simply turns me on.

posted: 11/25/06 at 7:20 AM

RomanceMan  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The simple answer- because we find that body part just as senuous as all the others, sometimes even more.

Wow- you'd be a footguy's dream girl! I've had a pretty strong foot fetish for years and enjoy doing many things with my wife's feet, including massaging and sucking. We also use them in various ways during sex. Not that I don't love all her other attributes, just for some reason REALLY like her feet. Personally for me though I need 'em clean- many footguys actually get into the smell and taste of an unclean foot. Even as much as I love feet- that I don't understand. But to each his own.

posted: 11/25/06 at 8:00 AM

brook_lyne87  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
My husband has always loved to kiss my feet and I love it also.. But he doesnt really suck on them. I think it would feel a little awkward I dont know why though. The kissing definatly turns me on though!

More On Page: (1) 2 3 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > whats the turn on for men : toe sucking

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles