A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Signs she has moved on or found someone else?
Signs she has moved on or found someone else? posted: 09/15/06 at 7:30 PM
Ibenhad  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
I have always heard that one good sign is the purchase of new underwear. I know that sounds funny but could it be true? What else do you look for to tell if she may have moved on? Are there any small signs? How about big signs? I don't mean like a note on your pillow " Im gone" LOL... This is serious. Ladies let me know what you think.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/15/06 at 7:45 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
So, did she actually purchase new panties or what?
I wouldn't think much of it unless they are thongs and g-strings and she isn't willing to wear them around you.

Hmm, other signs that a person has moved on?
This is just my input here....
It also depends on the person.

No longer wanting to share things with you.
Becoming more and more distant.
No longer into seeing you as much.
Talking about seeing other ppl.
Gives you the "Let's be friends" speech.
No longer returns your calls and when she does, they are always short.
She's always busy when you want to do something.
Has a "new" friend of the opposite sex.
She would rather stay at home instead of being with you.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/15/06 at 11:09 PM

kismet  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think if You have a gut feeling that something isnt right.......go with the gut feelin.

I moved on but never once went and bought new underwear. I didnt change my outside appearance at all.......but my body language,what i felt inside and how i was with the ex was very telling

I dont think the signs are hard to see if you suspect that already.

----------
Insanity= repeating the same behavior and expecting different results

posted: 09/15/06 at 11:58 PM
Ibenhad  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The whole thing just feels wrong but I love her and want to believe her. She has told me she can't picture herself with someone else. She has also always said she wasn't looking for a relationship and wanted to be single (with me she was trying to tell me). That was when we were just FWB. I cannot tell body language as she doesn't see me. Last time I saw her in person almost 2 weeks ago we chilled on her couch. I gave her a backrub and she had her hand on my leg as we sat very close. She hugged and kissed me when I left. However she just keeps running away. I want to go to NC but last time I did that it pissed her off and she asked me how I thought that would help the situation. So I cannot turn my phone off and I just wait most times for her to call. Waiting for the day she will say we can hang out. I have been doing things to try and not wait around for her and it helps allot, but I do miss the hell out of her.

I edited to fix that she didn't want a relationship with someone else....

Last edited by Ibenhad on 09/16/06 at 1:23 AM

posted: 09/16/06 at 11:57 AM

kismet  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
So did she buy any new underwear??
IF its feels wrong.............Why why why why
Is this how love is suppose to be?

Honestly Ibenhad, post after post,topic after topic is about her. 80+ posts

She KNOWS you will be there for her
You already said it:
However she just keeps running away. I want to go to NC but last time I did that it pissed her off and she asked me how I thought that would help the situation. So I cannot turn my phone off and I just wait most times for her to call. Waiting for the day she will say we can hang out. I have been doing things to try and not wait around for her and it helps allot, but I do miss the hell out of her.

Talk about *****whipped
She is dangling You like a puppet.
If she told You to jump.....

You cant see what we all have seen.

She may have not moved on and found someone else but sounds like she dont want to move forward with you either.

Have you ever been happy with this woman??
Life is short...one day it will be gone

It's better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.

----------
Insanity= repeating the same behavior and expecting different results

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Love Advice & Tips > Ask A Female > Signs she has moved on or found someone else?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles