A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Long Distance Relationships > why do guys act weird after sex?
why do guys act weird after sex? posted: 09/06/06 at 8:56 PM
whatagurl  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
i posted yesterday for the first time about how i was with my bf for the first time over the weekend (and he ended up going home because he said he felt guilty about not spending time with his kids)

well yesterday was the first time since we met that we didnt talk on the phone at all i actually thought bein intemet was going to make us closer but now i think hes putting distnace between us. all day i had a really weird feeling. i didnt hear from him at all during the day. i called him last night at the usual time we talk and got his vm. in the month weve been together i think ive only gotten his vm 2x and both times he called right back. well i didnt leave a msg. he called back at like 11:30pm but by then i was too furious to take his call and was afraid id say something ugly so i didnt answer it.

whyyyyy do guys pull back like that after sex? he was acting a little wierd on mon when we talked but we had a good convo and i thought everything was ok.

does all this sound like maybe he used me for sex??

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/06/06 at 9:06 PM

mags06  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
To me it sounds as though he did, i think you should talk to him about it.

----------
The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 09/06/06 at 10:46 PM
whatagurl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
thanks girl. i feel so sick over this whole thing and im just scared now. everything was soooo great BEFORE the deed...i just wish i wouldve waited longer now.

posted: 09/07/06 at 12:14 AM

Griffirid  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I know that I don't know anything about your situation, and I'm not claiming to, but could it be that he's just been busy? If not busy, he could've been thinking over what happened between you two or sorting out some feelings of his own.

Don't be so quick to assume he used you for sex. He might think the same as you: "i just wish i wouldve waited longer". That doesn't mean he doesn't want anything to do with you.

Keep an open mind to the situation, see what becomes of it. Don't close off the possibilitiy that there's just been a minor breakdown of communication. If you like him, then give him a chance.

----------
Just another guy trying to make his way in the world as best he can.

posted: 09/07/06 at 2:32 PM

Kieralinn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I don't know what to say about it. My guy and I have been doing the LD thing for over a year now(TG that's ending in 24 days..) and....he never was that way with me. He is extremely affectionate and snuggly after sex.....Hell, I was basically using him for a one night stand and he pursued me massively...I figured 400 miles was stupid to try something.

He may just be busy.......but it doesn't sound good to me. I could be wrong. Good luck.

UPDATE posted: 09/07/06 at 7:51 PM
whatagurl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
thanks for the replies! here's an update...
he called me yesterday during the day and said he had been sleeping the night before and apologized. ok thats allowed (i guess ha ha) and he did call me again last night. his job is wearing him out and he's been going home and crashing. I knew he was taking these little catnaps, but he said now he crashes and sleeps for hours. and he sounded all groggy, like he really did just wake up, so I don't think he's bein shady. i told him how i was feeling and he was really cool about it. he said no he was not avoiding me at all blah blah. when we went to hang up he was like so we're ok? we're good, right? so that made me feel better...

posted: 09/08/06 at 12:13 AM

Griffirid  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
*smiles* Good, things did work out. I'm glad. =)

----------
Just another guy trying to make his way in the world as best he can.

posted: 09/08/06 at 12:48 AM
whatagurl  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
thank you!!

posted: 09/09/06 at 12:49 PM

Kieralinn  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Glad to hear it

posted: 09/09/06 at 4:57 PM

playingdiva  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
I think maybe he just used you most men arnt usally that way after sex. Not if they want more than just sex from you. My man is very affectionate after. lots of cuddles and kisses and snuggling

More On Page: (1) 2 »

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Long Distance Support > Long Distance Relationships > why do guys act weird after sex?

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles