A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > how to get wife to swallow
how to get wife to swallow Question posted: 08/23/06 at 12:20 AM
calman  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
This is a question primarly for you ladies. My wife occasionally will give me a b/j. But she only lasts about 2 -3 minutes. We've been married 18 years and maybe 2 times shes done it long enough for me to have an orgasm. However, when she saw it coming she moved her mouth away.

What would persuade her to go all the way and let me orgasm in her mouth? Is there anything a husband can say to his wife to get her try it? I would even let her kiss me and share afterwards. I just think it would be a very sensual intimate extra for our sex life.

Also, you ladies who have done this (swallow), was this a hard thing to learn to do? Is it really gross like my wife says it is? PLEASE give advise on how to get her started and feedback.

Thanks!

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/23/06 at 12:40 AM

ChickadeeGal  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Have you tried telling her what you've told us?

----------
If someone said three years from now you'd be long gone, I'd stand up and punch them out. Cause they're all wrong and that last kiss I'll cherish until we meet again. And time makes it harder I wish I could remember... But I keep your memory you visit me in my sleep. My darling, Who knew?

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 08/23/06 at 3:10 AM
aisling71  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
The first few times I gave oral sex, I used at Kleenex a the end, but then I decided I wanted to try tasting it, so I got him to ejaculate on his stomach and then I tried licking it off. After I decided that it wasn't that bad, I started letting him finish in my mouth. I have only spat on a few occasions when it tasted particularly bad.

posted: 08/23/06 at 10:39 AM

hagar  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
After 18 years? I think you are out of luck my friend....

My wife has always swallowed and sucked me to completion. When I asked he why she did the first time, she told me, "Because I love you and I love everything about you! I never thought about NOT swallowing..... besides I like it!"

Some women like it, some don't and never will. You just are unlucky, sorry....

I have had almost 98% of all women I have been with over the last 50 years who swallow and most women do, but not all like it. I'm lucky, I guess.

posted: 08/23/06 at 10:44 AM
Mike'sLady12  [more]
Make Buddy |
thats tough well i read in this oral sex guide 4 her that if guys eat fruit n veggies it tastes sweeter just as an fyi its really not that bad sometimes u cant taste it at all so maybe that will help her u get the taste from having it in ure mouth not from swallowing maybe u could talk her into deep throating n finishing down her throat cuz then it all goes down her throat but maybe shed have 2 work her way up 2 that i dont know how u can pursade her into it but its like u have 2 taste her goodness when going down on her so maybe shell try it once n see its not 2 bad its only bad if u thi nk bout it n panic if udont think bout it its no big deal best of luck

posted: 08/23/06 at 2:19 PM

HellYaImNuts  [more]
 Group: Admin 
Make Buddy | PM User
I agree, you can't make her swallow. All you can do is mention the idea and how hot it would be if she atleast tried it. Let her know that when you get bj's that you really enjoy what she does. Sometimes women need to hear some feedback.

As for it tasting bad? Depends on your diet. Perhaps you should try swallowing or tasting alittle bit of your own. lol...

When it comes to why I swallow. I feel it's less attractive to spit it out in something. Swallowing only takes a few seconds unless you play with it. It can also be washed down with something to drink or eat afterwards to kill the taste if needed.

I admit, I didn't like it at first, but after a couple times...I got use to it.

----------
~Love is a cycle. When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate.
When you hate, you try to forget.
When you try to forget, you start missing.
When you start missing, you eventually will fall in love again~

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > how to get wife to swallow

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles