A collection of love, romance and relationships resources including advice, poetry, quotes, dedications, chat, horoscopes, romantic ideas, message boards, free love postcards and much more!!
What's New Today on LYC...
Monthly Romance Calendar
Forum Quick Links:   Forum Home   |   My Home Page   |   My Inbox   |   My Calendar   |   Find Members   |   FAQ   |   Terms  
Popular Forums:   LYC Chat   |   Love Advice   |   Sexually Speaking   |   Military Spouses   |   Online Romance   |   Ask A Male   |   LDR   |   Holidays  
Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Masterbation Video for my man
Masterbation Video for my man posted: 06/30/06 at 3:47 AM
Lpn23  [more]
IP: Logged
 Group: New Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
My husband and I have a strong relationship and a good sex life. However he travels alot for work and is gone 5 to 10 days at a time. Over the last several years I have made him video's for him to take with him on his trip. They are of me masterbating. He LOVES them I try to do 1 a month sometimes I give them to him, other times I pack them away for him to find later. They drive him wild and the calls, has flowers sent. We have the best sex when he comes home. I sometimes dress in teddies and start right away masterbating, or times I have had street cloths on and be cleaning the house and get turned on, I have made one taking a shower (he went nuts over that one). I am just out of ideas, I need suggestions. I love to act, I have dressed like a cheerleader and done cheers. I have dance around and stripped. Please give me some idea's.

click to: respond to this topic

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/30/06 at 3:50 AM

Shay311  [more]
 Group: Member 
Make Buddy | PM User
Does he like the outdoors? Have you done one outside?

----------
Love is a very fragile flower. It has to be protected, it has to be watered.
The poison of possessiveness and jealousy destroys love. 4/27/04

Options: Reply To Topic | Start New Topic | Edit Message | Quote Message | Report Abuse
posted: 06/30/06 at 3:53 AM
Lpn23  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Yes outdoors would work, I need some sort of idea of what to do in the swing, cleaning the pool I guess what I really need is a short script,

posted: 06/30/06 at 11:35 AM
Mooseman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
perhaps use the pool jet to masturbate, that would be awesome!! start out by just cleaning the pool, then relax on a raft, then get on to the jet!!! I think its awesome btw that you do this for your husband, he's a lucky guy!

posted: 06/30/06 at 2:18 PM

GraceIsGone  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
well, it's similar to a shower but...a bath?

posted: 07/03/06 at 12:51 PM

eugenicz  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Here are a couple of ideas. How about -

In the car – if there is one when he’s on a business trip. You should get in the driver’s seat, wearing either nothing, or preferably something revealing. Start slowly, and while you’re at it, you could try slowly caressing the gear shift up and down – that might just send him wild!

And when you’re going all out, lean the seat back, place both your legs on the dashboard and go at it at full force!

If you’re really brave, you could get on the hood, and really go for it!

Hey a kitchen is good – try cooking one of his favourite meals, wearing nothing with just an apron only, or nothing at all! Of course, the point here is to get messy, so throw or spill some food on yourself, slowly of course. Maybe spill some wine on your breasts, and then lick it off (if you can, of course). You could dip your fingers in some sauce, lick it off and then rub it all over your body! You could use some olive oil, and lather your whole body until it’s shiny! That’ll get him worked up!

posted: 07/04/06 at 7:31 AM
F00tman  [more]
Make Buddy | PM User
Make a video of you banging another man. That should turn on any man!

Notice: Use this form ONLY if you are already a member! New users, register for free here!
Notice: This is our quick reply form, for all reply options such as smilies, HTML and more, click here!
Fast Reply:
Your User Name:    Want to register?
Your Password:    Forgotten your password?
Subject: (Optional)
Show Signature: include your profile signature.
 Notice: By submitting to this site, you agree to these terms of use.
Forum Options:
· Save this topic to my favorites (subscribed)!

· Email this topic to a friend!
Rate This Thread:

Back To: Lovingyou.com > Pillow Talk > Sexually Speaking > Masterbation Video for my man

LOVINGYOU.COM SITE MAP
LOVE:  Communication | Affairs | Dating | Getting Serious | Getting Married | Break Ups | Loving Yourself | Support Groups | Dear Love
ROMANCE:  Romance 101 | Ideas | Date Nights | Recipes for Two | Romantic Travel | Craft Ideas | Holidays & Celebrations
PASSION:  Lovemaking 101 | Passion Play | Loverotica | Ask Aphrodite | Pillow Talk
INSPIRATION:  Love Poetry | Love Letters | Love Quotes | Love Stories | Dedications | Printables | Lovescopes | eCards
   Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Writer's Guidelines | Suggestions

Lovingyou.com, Inc.SM All rights reserved.

Message board powered by vBulletin. Copyright ©2000, 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

SheKnows Lifestyles